2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course at the 7/7 with Pick N. Nolan was nowhere to be found. Was he inside with the big boys? Anyone go inside to watch the big man competition? Was Nolan in there with them. Then again, being a TE he could have been in there, doesn't mean a switch to T is imminent.
Nolan is my nephew. At the 7-7 vs Pick North, he was inside the indoor facility participating in the Big Man events.

I have mixed emotions on that.. I think he'd be outstanding as a OT, but also think he's also outstanding as a TE... I just wonder how colleges see him... either way, he's got a great future and I'm sure you and your family are very proud as you should be...

Yeah it seems like it.. Not much tape on him catching the ball which is what we're all hoping for but I guess you're not planning on that OT would make sense.. we know the dude can block...

That’s the thing tho we don’t complain. We just point out the hypocrisy of EVERY other school that gets transfers yet claims they don’t
Agreed, look who the biggest Tiger trollers are on here, a few parochial school clowns and some fed goofs. We may as well not even talk about the parochial gals because you, I and everyone's brother knows their methods. The fed group are the worst though, they continue to fill their rosters with transfers and expect us to believe they were just as surprised as we were. Look at the kid/s who followed Hoover's coach here from his previous job. They really can't be that stupid to think that we believe it was coincidence. Hertler getting custody of Howard and moving him into his basement....that honestly didn't bother me too much but if the exact same situation happened here, there would STILL be a thread on page 1. And lets not forget, as Massillon82 likes to say....every kid that ends up at McKinley is simply, "coming home." Then we have the second funniest troll hypocrisy, mack whining about Massillon then we have one of his own....a Jackson fan telling him to shut up because Jackson's entire starting backfield were transfers. But I believe the number 1 funniest troll moment has to be last year when a transfer won the fed player of the year.

Agreed, look who the biggest Tiger trollers are on here, a few parochial school clowns and some fed goofs. We may as well not even talk about the parochial gals because you, I and everyone's brother knows their methods. The fed group are the worst though, they continue to fill their rosters with transfers and expect us to believe they were just as surprised as we were. Look at the kid/s who followed Hoover's coach here from his previous job. They really can't be that stupid to think that we believe it was coincidence. Hertler getting custody of Howard and moving him into his basement....that honestly didn't bother me too much but if the exact same situation happened here, there would STILL be a thread on page 1. And lets not forget, as Massillon82 likes to say....every kid that ends up at McKinley is simply, "coming home." Then we have the second funniest troll hypocrisy, mack whining about Massillon then we have one of his own....a Jackson fan telling him to shut up because Jackson's entire starting backfield were transfers. But I believe the number 1 funniest troll moment has to be last year when a transfer won the fed player of the year.
Everything you said bro it was straight facts that's why I honestly I try not to pay attention to them because I have never seen grown men that hate a high school so much that they stoop down and say some of the dumbest bs when their respective school is doing the exact same thing. You know what to say when emotions is high logic is low and that's exactly what I feel about 90% of the Massillon trolls on this board

You guys need to stop the complaining about private schools recruiting. Massillon is just as bad as everyone else. Steal a kid from Alliance. Don't say he is going there because of winning. What have you won?
The next time you hear a Massillon fan deny the fact that we get transfers will be the first time.
The difference between the privates and public’s is the OHSAA looks the other way for the private schools while they put all of their effort into watching every little move the public’s make especially Massillon.
Who can forget in 21’ when 5 kids had to sit against Fitch because the OHSAA felt there was “an issue”….. there ended up being no issues but it was perfectly fine for them to make the kids not play.

He left because he feels like he will get more offers and a better look playing for Massillon. Nothing wrong with doing what’s best for his future. Do I agree with it? No, our qb just committed to Syracuse. Had nino not left I’d be more confident about our chances to make a run this season, but he went home. While we haven’t won much of anything, minus nino we do have several talented kids in the city every year.

The next time you hear a Massillon fan deny the fact that we get transfers will be the first time.
The difference between the privates and public’s is the OHSAA looks the other way for the private schools while they put all of their effort into watching every little move the public’s make especially Massillon.
Who can forget in 21’ when 5 kids had to sit against Fitch because the OHSAA felt there was “an issue”….. there ended up being no issues but it was perfectly fine for them to make the kids not play.
Team really grew that night. Slaughter was awesome handling all that adversity on the road.

What are you talking about, saying the OHSAA "looks the other way for the privates?" I remember more than several occasions when the offending private school received a "strongly worded letter" from the OHSAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.