2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a Saturday pass for the Aug 19th showcase? Or will it be $30 to see all 3 games?

As mentioned before , Saturdays' games will require separate tickets and they are charging for parking .

isn't the $10 price GA tickets ? I heard of season tickets holder paying $12 and $14 for the Friday night game.

As mentioned before , Saturdays' games will require separate tickets and they are charging for parking .

isn't the $10 price GA tickets ? I heard of season tickets holder paying $12 and $14 for the Friday night game.
Thank You for the info

I could care less about ticket prices. All I know is that the damn Hampton Inn jacked their prices from a normal $110-$120/night up to $185/night. LOL.

Mac, the boy breeds alpacas. Don't ask me why. I figured they are in the barn and that's where he was schlepping me.

Here it is

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1687435349725.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687435349725.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.