2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I thought Cody Fair had a D1 offer but I am probably mistaken. Regardless it’s a nice list so far for the boys. I love to see it! Thanks for posting Maxie

While we might argue about play calling and how kids are being used at this position or not being used correctly etc…. As Tiger fans I think we all have to agree that when you think back to 2014 and where the program was then, in comparison to now is like night and day. We all want a playoff championship to add to the resume and I have no doubt this coaching staff will achieve that goal.
I am sure I can speak for parents of players when I say what Coach Moore and the coaching staff do for these kids off the field is unlike anything I have watched in my 40 some years of being a Tiger fan. No parent can say my son isn’t getting enough college looks or the coaches don’t care what grades my son gets.
There is a lot going on over here and I am proud to call myself a Massillon Tiger !!! 🐅🐅🐅

I could not agree more... I keep going back to the Perrysburg thrashing and now we have kids who haven't cracked the starting line up yet although they should this year (Voshel, Gamble) getting offers.. the GPA is outstanding...You throw out the first year, his record is insane especially since there's lots of out of state powerhouse opponents and playoffs thrown in there.. not to mention we've played Ed's, Iggy, Moeller etc...Also, Becca is highly involved with the kids outside the football program...We're in a great situation..

While we might argue about play calling and how kids are being used at this position or not being used correctly etc…. As Tiger fans I think we all have to agree that when you think back to 2014 and where the program was then, in comparison to now is like night and day. We all want a playoff championship to add to the resume and I have no doubt this coaching staff will achieve that goal.
I am sure I can speak for parents of players when I say what Coach Moore and the coaching staff do for these kids off the field is unlike anything I have watched in my 40 some years of being a Tiger fan. No parent can say my son isn’t getting enough college looks or the coaches don’t care what grades my son gets.
There is a lot going on over here and I am proud to call myself a Massillon Tiger !!! 🐅🐅🐅
Very, very, very well said M82!!!!! Agree 100%!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Yea I agree as well with 82. As mentioned that Perrysburg game….smh….is something that I don’t know if I’ll ever get over fully. I can handle a loss or losing some games. But that one and where he had our program at at that time should never happen here.

I’ve said this for years and I still mean it, I want to see this school get the monkey off their back so bad and not for me, but for everyone else past and present. Also for a few really special people in my life. And hopefully they can see it happen before it’s too late for them. Unfortunately I’ve had some special people pass on and not get to see it happen. I’m sure a lot of you can relate. Why not us….this year…. Go Tigers!

Status
Not open for further replies.