2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember it well, it was like watching a video game in the second half. My kid had to use the restroom in the 3rd quarter and I remember the crowd going crazy so I'm trying to hurry him up trying to get back to our seats just as I think it was Dixon was running right in front of us and the ref called a clip (not a hold but a clip) on the Manion kid and it was a perfect block, it was literally right in front of us.. Funny how you remember certain things from each game...but that second half was amazing.. Like to see some of that split back used this year

That was a fun team to watch. What ever happened to Eric Wright? Seems like he held a pretty good college offer, maybe Kentucky? maybe I'm way off. I know Buckland ended up at Purdue and Martin at BG

I remember it well, it was like watching a video game in the second half. My kid had to use the restroom in the 3rd quarter and I remember the crowd going crazy so I'm trying to hurry him up trying to get back to our seats just as I think it was Dixon was running right in front of us and the ref called a clip (not a hold but a clip) on the Manion kid and it was a perfect block, it was literally right in front of us.. Funny how you remember certain things from each game...but that second half was amazing.. Like to see some of that split back used this year
Yeah that Manion kid.

I remember sitting on the visitors side. And at the end of the game a Massillon fan walking down the steps and saying " we play football for 4 quarters in Massillon " it was hilarious

Did you guys hear the good news?!

Any kid that attends a Massillon football camp, the get six training sessions, Gareon’s camp, Spielman’s camp if he does it, etc is allowed to be contacted by Massillon coaches and admin at any point after that regarding coming to Massillon to play football. Also, Nate and the other coaches can attend any youth football game and as long as they wear a Massillon polo and aren’t actively initiating the conversation can speak to parents there about sending their kid to Massillon for football.

At least this is how it works for the catholic schools per the geniuses on the Hoban thread…

Also, anyone who believes that all those athletes pay full if any tuition has their head so far up their azzzz I’m surprised they can breathe
These people really believe that they’re going to convince us that’s how it works lol 😂

Faith based education
They don’t recruit
And now the students all pay to go their Jesus Christ
I think I have it all now

They ain't there for the faith based education either. Please, lol. Hey more power to them just spare the bs.
Bingo. This is what we’ve been saying for years. We don’t care that they get athletes but please don’t feed us this line of BS about how all of a sudden these families from Akron are all Catholics now and are able to pay full tuition to these schools. While simultaneously accusing every single family that moves to Massillon of being illegally recruited and receiving houses/jobs/etc.

Just own it.

Bingo. This is what we’ve been saying for years. We don’t care that they get athletes but please don’t feed us this line of BS about how all of a sudden these families from Akron are all Catholics now and are able to pay full tuition to these schools. While simultaneously accusing every single family that moves to Massillon of being illegally recruited and receiving houses/jobs/etc.

Just own it.
Sounds just like the hypocrites from the D1 and D2 schools in Stark Co

Here’s the latest list of Tiger players that have been offered scholarships at various football levels:

-D-1-
Chase Bond
Nolan Davenport
Cody Fair
JaMeir Gamble
Tyler Hackenbracht
Daone Owens
Jaezen Lewis
Dorian Pringle
Jalen Slaughter
Georgio Jackson, Jr.

-Other Levels-