2020 SWBL Final Season

Spartan119

I don’t think the league is stronger I think round 1 was mostly bottom of the barrel competition across the board. We will find out in round 2 who our legitimate teams are and I believe those teams have always been and only been Bellbrook Brookville and Valley view everybody else I predict has a rough game 2. I believe the league this year and for the last couple years competition wise has been as weak as I remember it aside from the top one or two teams who I believe can compete with most teams in their respective divisions every year.
I am surprised brookville went out week 2 but I thought they would make a exit by week 3 tough kids but not the talent they had in 2015

ex_dc_atc

Sort of a disappointing Round 2 for the SWBL. Close games in those losses, but some real opportunities squandered by the league as a whole. Especially for Brookville, I thought they were destined for the R20 Final. That's a tough, close loss.

BlessEmAll

Milton has 1 more SWBL foe in 2 weeks at Carlisle. It should be a good game. I think the Indians have improved and MU has fought the injury bug all season. Playing Valley View twice didn't help.
Rough schedule should help the Dogs. Miami East is a warmup for the Indians.