2020 SWBL Final Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lower half of R20 is so wide open. You now could see Purcell Marian or Mariemont in the final vs Versailles/RogerBacon.
Yeah absolutely but it’s coming down to RB or Versailles nobody else comes close I’ll say one thing Versailles is going to be fresh

I don’t think the league is stronger I think round 1 was mostly bottom of the barrel competition across the board. We will find out in round 2 who our legitimate teams are and I believe those teams have always been and only been Bellbrook Brookville and Valley view everybody else I predict has a rough game 2. I believe the league this year and for the last couple years competition wise has been as weak as I remember it aside from the top one or two teams who I believe can compete with most teams in their respective divisions every year.
I am surprised brookville went out week 2 but I thought they would make a exit by week 3 tough kids but not the talent they had in 2015

Sort of a disappointing Round 2 for the SWBL. Close games in those losses, but some real opportunities squandered by the league as a whole. Especially for Brookville, I thought they were destined for the R20 Final. That's a tough, close loss.

Milton has 1 more SWBL foe in 2 weeks at Carlisle. It should be a good game. I think the Indians have improved and MU has fought the injury bug all season. Playing Valley View twice didn't help.
Rough schedule should help the Dogs. Miami East is a warmup for the Indians.

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, Waynesville fell short to Bethel Tate this past Saturday. The Refs were terrible!!!! Bust still cant put a loss only on that. Missed opportunity's cost them the game.

Milton has 1 more SWBL foe in 2 weeks at Carlisle. It should be a good game. I think the Indians have improved and MU has fought the injury bug all season. Playing Valley View twice didn't help.
Rough schedule should help the Dogs. Miami East is a warmup for the Indians.

This will be one of the weakest ME teams MU has faced in their series, maybe the weakest. I would expect the Dogs to pick their score.

Finished watching couple streams Roger bacon Carlisle and brookville PM. Carlisle was outmanned at every position going into the game I thought RBacon would hold Carlisle to negative rushing knowing RBacon front 5 would stall the fb but they still was undisciplined unprepared idk and gave up yards time after time to Qb option pitch to HB, I know they dominated but was sloppy looking on defending the pitch 4 and 4 knowing it’s coming give up 7. DE attack Qb make him pitch OLB Cb attack halfback Safety cover 2 play centerfield.Franklins Childers is a great Defensive mind can’t see him letting that happen This week. RogerBacon scored at will don’t think they punted should walk through the region. Brookville looked like they was in control put sabotage themselves every drive, gave up a few big plays to a more athletic but lesser team who stuck around and credit to PM for the win over a stronger team.

Finished watching couple streams Roger bacon Carlisle and brookville PM. Carlisle was outmanned at every position going into the game I thought RBacon would hold Carlisle to negative rushing knowing RBacon front 5 would stall the fb but they still was undisciplined unprepared idk and gave up yards time after time to Qb option pitch to HB, I know they dominated but was sloppy looking on defending the pitch 4 and 4 knowing it’s coming give up 7. DE attack Qb make him pitch OLB Cb attack halfback Safety cover 2 play centerfield.Franklins Childers is a great Defensive mind can’t see him letting that happen This week. RogerBacon scored at will don’t think they punted should walk through the region. Brookville looked like they was in control put sabotage themselves every drive, gave up a few big plays to a more athletic but lesser team who stuck around and credit to PM for the win over a stronger team.

Bacon snuffed an option team to their lowest total of yards all season. According to their Twitter, 3 yards a play. Impressive considering Bacon doesn’t play option teams and all the teams in Carlisle’s league do. Perspective.

Bacon snuffed an option team to their lowest total of yards all season. According to their Twitter, 3 yards a play. Impressive considering Bacon doesn’t play option teams and all the teams in Carlisle’s league do. Perspective.
Perspective
Perspective Madison held Carlisle to 2.5 yards per rush and Brookville held them 2.9 and neither one of those teams has a player that will play college football. Madison held them to 102 rushing team and they ran for 199 against bacon.

Perspective

perspective Madison held Carlisle to 2.5 yards per rush and Brookville held them 2.9 and neither one of those teams has a player that will play college football.

Brookville D played 66 plays and gave up 360 total yards. Madison D gave up 350 total yards and played 55. Bacon gave up 193 total yards and played 60+ plays. Math isn’t popular around these parts.

okay, some. Dixie, Waynesville, Madison, VV. I think there’s more. The point was that the option is easier to stop when you see it consistently.
Yeah Carlisle and VV didn’t play this season and haven’t played each other since 2013 . Also VV has moved to a more spread (west coast) offense with minimal triple option.

Yeah Carlisle and VV didn’t play this season and haven’t played each other since 2013 . Also VV has moved to a more spread (west coast) offense with minimal triple option.

Gotcha. My point was more so for teams that see option frequently have an easier time dealing with it as opposed to those who don’t. That’s all.

Brookville D played 66 plays and gave up 360 total yards. Madison D gave up 350 total yards and played 55. Bacon gave up 193 total yards and played 60+ plays. Math isn’t popular around these parts.
So you see you was wrong about the running stat, so let’s try to backpedal out of the original statement to suit our narrative. When teams see they can’t run the ball on you they throw thats football 101. And again no players that will be playing college football; reading comprehension may not be your strong point. Just to be clear 2.5 lower than 3.0 it’s OK

Status
Not open for further replies.