2019 Pittsburgh Steelers

Bballer05

i just don't think the Steelers are going to drop out of contention "just like that"

nor do i think because of a couple big FA signings that the Browns are automatically front-runners to win the division. they are everyone's favorite choice at this point but they still have a QB with only 3/4 a year under his belt and a brand new coach.

i have zero clue on how the Ravens will be. i just don't know what factor Lamar Jackson will have.

my take is the Steelers and Browns will be fighting for the division/wild card spot while the Ravens and Bengals hover around .500.

thavoice

i just don't think the Steelers are going to drop out of contention "just like that"

nor do i think because of a couple big FA signings that the Browns are automatically front-runners to win the division. they are everyone's favorite choice at this point but they still have a QB with only 3/4 a year under his belt and a brand new coach.

i have zero clue on how the Ravens will be. i just don't know what factor Lamar Jackson will have.

my take is the Steelers and Browns will be fighting for the division/wild card spot while the Ravens and Bengals hover around .500.
Not sold on Jackson one bit.

JuJu and that offense will find it very tough to produce without AB on the other side getting the focus.

Irwin20

Losing AB isn't going to tank the entire offense. People are getting a bit carried away.
Makes you wonder how other teams survive and actually score points with mediocre WRs. I agree way overblown. After the last few months and all ABs nonsense I'm thinking the Steelers will be better w/o him. At least their heads will be on a little straighter. JuJu is a top 15 WR. The others are servicable and we'll see who they draft.

nupanther

Devin Bush!
Solid pick- hopefully plugs in for a sorely needed Shazier lacking LB crew.
My prediction- DB and WR the next 2 picks

thavoice

Don't know much about the college game, but I know we need a ILB in a very bad way so if he was the best out there left, then a great deal and something the steelers rarely do and make a splash.

If he truly is worth the pick, I applaud. I look for the steelers to sell out the next year or two as the window with BR is there.

BR1986FB

Don't know much about the college game, but I know we need a ILB in a very bad way so if he was the best out there left, then a great deal and something the steelers rarely do and make a splash.

If he truly is worth the pick, I applaud. I look for the steelers to sell out the next year or two as the window with BR is there.
Bush was a pretty solid pick. High energy, emotional guy.

thavoice

Addressed the positions that were needed so I amhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVIdx0uQyzk okay with that. Dont know how good these stiffs are but it seems they are addressing what is immediately needed.

Maybe we can compete against the Clleveland Browwwwwwwwwwwwwns for a half this year.

Bballer05

moved up to get Bush. really didn't care what they did after that. that move was huge.

i'll give it a grade in 3 years. ;)