2019 Pittsburgh Steelers

Might not go to the Super Bowl but will be better than the mess you'll be watching.

I concur.
WHile the browwwwwwwwwwwwns are contending vs NE and KC to go to the SB, the steelers will be wallowing in last place with the Bengals.

i just don't think the Steelers are going to drop out of contention "just like that"

nor do i think because of a couple big FA signings that the Browns are automatically front-runners to win the division. they are everyone's favorite choice at this point but they still have a QB with only 3/4 a year under his belt and a brand new coach.

i have zero clue on how the Ravens will be. i just don't know what factor Lamar Jackson will have.

my take is the Steelers and Browns will be fighting for the division/wild card spot while the Ravens and Bengals hover around .500.

i just don't think the Steelers are going to drop out of contention "just like that"

nor do i think because of a couple big FA signings that the Browns are automatically front-runners to win the division. they are everyone's favorite choice at this point but they still have a QB with only 3/4 a year under his belt and a brand new coach.

i have zero clue on how the Ravens will be. i just don't know what factor Lamar Jackson will have.

my take is the Steelers and Browns will be fighting for the division/wild card spot while the Ravens and Bengals hover around .500.

Not sold on Jackson one bit.

JuJu and that offense will find it very tough to produce without AB on the other side getting the focus.

Losing AB isn't going to tank the entire offense. People are getting a bit carried away.

Makes you wonder how other teams survive and actually score points with mediocre WRs. I agree way overblown. After the last few months and all ABs nonsense I'm thinking the Steelers will be better w/o him. At least their heads will be on a little straighter. JuJu is a top 15 WR. The others are servicable and we'll see who they draft.

Devin Bush!
Solid pick- hopefully plugs in for a sorely needed Shazier lacking LB crew.
My prediction- DB and WR the next 2 picks

Don't know much about the college game, but I know we need a ILB in a very bad way so if he was the best out there left, then a great deal and something the steelers rarely do and make a splash.

If he truly is worth the pick, I applaud. I look for the steelers to sell out the next year or two as the window with BR is there.

Don't know much about the college game, but I know we need a ILB in a very bad way so if he was the best out there left, then a great deal and something the steelers rarely do and make a splash.

If he truly is worth the pick, I applaud. I look for the steelers to sell out the next year or two as the window with BR is there.

Bush was a pretty solid pick. High energy, emotional guy.

Addressed the positions that were needed so I amhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVIdx0uQyzk okay with that. Dont know how good these stiffs are but it seems they are addressing what is immediately needed.

Maybe we can compete against the Clleveland Browwwwwwwwwwwwwns for a half this year.

moved up to get Bush. really didn't care what they did after that. that move was huge.

i'll give it a grade in 3 years. ;)

Bush has been impressive. Gentry looks alright. Grant had a good game a couple weeks ago against backups. The rest of the rookies, meh. Snell might look the worst. Not even NFL quality.

Anyone else HATE that new view on SUnday night football? Makes you feel like you are so far away, cannot see any of the numbers. They said they were experimenting but man they better not keep that. It is a game changer and wont watch as much if the steelers aren't playing.

Anyone else HATE that new view on SUnday night football? Makes you feel like you are so far away, cannot see any of the numbers. They said they were experimenting but man they better not keep that. It is a game changer and wont watch as much if the steelers aren't playing.
Reminded me of watching game film. As for the Steelers I think they will be fine. Defense looked much faster and aggressive, I like their backs and the receivers are above average. The offensive line is one of the top 3 in the league. Lots of pundits, polls are picking them to win the division including abc last night. It will be a dog fight but I like their chances.

Bush has been impressive. Gentry looks alright. Grant had a good game a couple weeks ago against backups. The rest of the rookies, meh. Snell might look the worst. Not even NFL quality.
I disagree about Snell , in any case he will be on the team and we will see first hand what he’s got. Second leading rusher in the SEC has to be worth something.

Last edited:
He looks slow. Poor vision. Little ability to break tackles. Little elusiveness. Seems he got by on running downhill in college and was the workhorse for a mediocre team, hence the stats. He needs a lot of improvement. We’ll see.

Any concern from the Steeler fans on Roethlisberger? Non-contact injury and he was supposedly dealing with it all week?

Obviously a hot take but heard Deion Sanders say a week or so ago that he didn't think he'd make it through the season. Not s0 much due to injury but because his head wasn't in it and he'd just retire. Doubt that happens because he has too much money to walk away from but he hasn't looked good, at all.

Said on another thread that their offense would miss AB and I was scoffed at because they had Moncrief, and others. to take up the slack.