2019 Pittsburgh Steelers

Signed Donte Moncrief. 2-year deal

Had to look him up. Looks like a solid WR 48/688/6 with Jacksonville which isn't easy with that QB. So I'm guessing they are looking at an ILB 1ST, then CB/WR in 2nd, 3rd rounds. Might try to move up if they can get the LB they want in Round 1.

Last edited:
i liked him in Indy. i think this is a good signing and lets them get a WR later in the draft as opposed to round 2 or 3.

I still want Terry McLaurin in the 3rd. Washington didn't show a lot last year and they need a guy to fill DHBs role. He can do that with huge upside.

I still want Terry McLaurin in the 3rd. Washington didn't show a lot last year and they need a guy to fill DHBs role. He can do that with huge upside.

i also forgot they have an extra 3rd round pick so they should be able to get someone decent in the 3rd.

sounds like they're bringing Eli Rogers back as well. i always liked him but he couldn't stay healthy. and don't sleep on JW just yet. remember what Santonio was like his rookie year. i wouldn't mind a WR corp of:

Juju
Moncrief
JW
Rogers
Switzer
whatever rookie is drafted

Rumblings of Justin Houston coming to Pittsburgh. Would be pretty huge to get Dupree out of starting duty.

not sure what kind of dough he would take to sign but i was under the impression that he would be "out of the Steelers price range".

maybe not.

they are about out of cap space.would have to restructure some current contracts.

i thought they were going to extend Ben (by today) so i'm guessing he will get restructured somehow and that would give them some more "space" but i don't know if they have enough left to sign JH for what he would want.

All has gone quiet on Houston. Like completely quiet. It doesn't even appear anyone else is talking to him. That makes me believe they have a handshake deal in place and the Steelers are working on getting the cap space. I'm hopeful, anyway

All has gone quiet on Houston. Like completely quiet. It doesn't even appear anyone else is talking to him. That makes me believe they have a handshake deal in place and the Steelers are working on getting the cap space. I'm hopeful, anyway

Saw where they signed Mark Barron from the Rams. that pretty much puts Houston to bed I would think.

funny how not ONE other teammate is coming out and confirming Josh Harris' story. who the f&%$ is Josh Harris anyway? what a joke.

also, Jesse James says zero about Ben. his "drama" comments have more to do with the circus that Bell and Brown created.

this stuff is just click bait for people who want their storyline about Ben being the problem to be validated when it really does NOTHING to make it true. wondering if the people who interviewed Harris even took the time to call any of the other 9 guys who were in that huddle to see if it that's what happened. i'm guessing not. "hey, this guy said this and it fits my into my story that Ben is the problem so i'll just print it." so ridiculous.