2019 Bengals

Bengals Stink, Brown is a ?!!! Taylor is clueless, the O Line Coach is a horses a**. The D Line is extinct and the Secondary All injured! The traveling Circus is a tough job????

The irony is the poor drafting and personnel decisions are why both teams are at the top of the draft to begin with.

Sure hope they bring back Andre Smith??. When will Duke Tobin get fired for a bunch of bad decisions that he didn’t make? Brown the ? worst GM in history of NFL?

Dalton sacked 5 times today, meanwhile the vaunted Bengals DL produces 0 sacks of their own. Yeah, a new QB will totally fix everything.

I’m not even that into the Bengals. However, I get frustrated by the mismanagement and bad decisions. Also, every moron Monday Morning QB wants to blame the coach and QB for every loss. I wouldn’t have hired Taylor in the first place, but I think if you really want to reset, you’ve got to let him go. He doesn’t have the experience to be part of a rebuild. I also would stay away from any college guys like Matt Ruhle.

I’m not even that into the Bengals. However, I get frustrated by the mismanagement and bad decisions. Also, every moron Monday Morning QB wants to blame the coach and QB for every loss. I wouldn’t have hired Taylor in the first place, but I think if you really want to reset, you’ve got to let him go. He doesn’t have the experience to be part of a rebuild. I also would stay away from any college guys like Matt Ruhle.

FIRE TAYLOR and Jim Turner Now!!! Make Simmons Interim for remainder of this year. Proceed after season to find a new Head Coach and Staff.

draft chase young this year and OL and LB. they will stink next year again, then they can draft justin fields.
this year i bet they draft burrough
jtk
()

draft chase young this year and OL and LB. they will stink next year again, then they can draft justin fields.
this year i bet they draft burrough
jtk
()

The big issue is it’s a weak LB class. The top rated LB and only one with a 1st Rnd grade is Dylan Moses and he’s out for the yr with a major knee injury.

They could get Weaver from Cal or Divinity from LSU early Rnd 2.

You make a good point about Taylor's inexperience and the QB situation. I feel for Dalton a little because of how bad that O-Line is. Andy always has made some questionable decisions but it is magnified with the poor blocking that he's experiencing this year. But before you address some of his gaffs they need to fix the O-line and LB areas to even come close to resembling a competitive team.

I see Mixon pulling a Dillon and get the h3!! out of town when he can and go to a team that can compete for a championship. If he keeps his mouth shut and works hard I could see a top tier team signing him.

One more thing about the running back position, why aren't they using Giovanni more? With his speed I would think a short passing game would be more effective with him being the target.

So has the Bengal fan base gone beyond being pissed off to just showing apathy towards this program? As long as Mike Brown tries to play GM this program will never be very competitive.

Finding out if Finley can play makes a lot of sense, need to know before the draft whether he is a starting/backup/bum QB

all the problems are finally solved. the bengals bench dalton, finley to start. lol. what a clown show

jtk
()
What bothers me most is this feels like a knee jerk reaction to placate the loudest and stupidest portion of the fanbase.

Same Ole but Andy Dalton BirthDey! His gift is new Motorola Headset and a Nike Clipboard. Brown is an CLOWN!!! FIRE TAYLOR and Turner!!!

Finding out if Finley can play makes a lot of sense, need to know before the draft whether he is a starting/backup/bum QB
it doesn't matter. the bengals aren't going to take the best player in the draft (chase young), they are dumb and will take a qb no matter what. so who cares what finley can do.

jtk
()

Last edited:
hell, they are going to bad again next year, and may get the #1 pick, and can get a better qb next year.

jtk
()

does anyone know if the bengals were legit offered a first round pick for green? I imagine they feel like they at least will have a 3rd rd compensatory pick if he leaves and probably were holding out for a first round pick.

What are their options with Dalton? No way he is resigned after 2021. Odds they deal him this off-season? Not sure on comp picks, would he be eligible for a comp pick when he leaves after 2021 if they hold him?

Personally, I think this was the move they really botched, not AJ Green.

Last edited: