2019 Bengals

clarkgriswold

I wonder when they'll have Pacman back to enshrine him into the Bengals' Ring of Dishonor.

Without football, he'll be dead and/or broke within two years.

thavoice

BLessing in disguise.
They weren't going to do anything this year. Just helps them get an even higher pick next year.

Stirred not Shaken

Termite2

Green is carted off the field at Welcome stadium; obviously, the Bengals did not heed the advice of Cincy Yappi posters to avoid playing in Welcome.

MontetheCarlo

Dre Kirkpatrick is still in the league? Unbelievable. The first time he actually covers somebody and Green ends up getting hurt.

Monclova Steve

This is a trumped up supposed "controversy" without anything to back it up.
A. J. Green went up for a pass and came down awkwardly on his ankle. It happens. He and Kirkpatrick collided in the air (yes, Dre Kirkpatrick actually covered somebody :oops:).
If the field was so bad then how could the Bengals have gone through the practice with only one player suffering an injury from it.
"Unnamed staffers" as sources? Give me a break. That's why these guys have blogs instead of real jobs.

Termite2

This is a trumped up supposed "controversy" without anything to back it up.
A. J. Green went up for a pass and came down awkwardly on his ankle. It happens. He and Kirkpatrick collided in the air (yes, Dre Kirkpatrick actually covered somebody :oops:).
If the field was so bad then how could the Bengals have gone through the practice with only one player suffering an injury from it.
"Unnamed staffers" as sources? Give me a break. That's why these guys have blogs instead of real jobs.

They cut practice short, they should have had it at one of the nice Dayton area high school fields.

Omar

I’m thinking 3-13. That OL might be the worst in the NFL, and that Defense has maybe 3-4 legitimate players (Jackson, Atkins,Lawson, Williams). The LB core is dreadful.

Last edited: