1 officer charged in the death of Breonna Taylor

Nothing you said here is true.
Prov still repeats the both sides have good people line for Trump when it's been proven a million times that he wasn't talking about white supremacists. And said so later in the same presser where the media cut off the tape

He will repeat the wrong narrative and the cnn's of the world along with blm love it. It's the same thing they do. Blm still chants hands up don't shoot when in that case the guy was trying to take the cops gun off his belt.

The attorney general says it wasn't a no knock warrant and the police announced. But prov on a message board certainly knows more. Just ask him

Going through this same conversation with my youngest. Has wanted to serve and finally decided to do it and we are telling him to wait and see what happens in the election, if Biden is elected - I wouldn't recommend law enforcement as a career choice.
You would reccomend it under current circumstances? That ship has long ago sailed for me. Around the time Obama came in things began to change rapidly.

What we have here is a failure to communicate. The nice young man in the video is actually treating the restaurant furniture just like he treats his furniture at home.

While I say that slightly in jest, I could see how some people could view what he did as not being violent, but simply making a point.

Making a point, huh ?

Did the owner of the restaurant shoot that woman ?

An unfortunate set of events led to her death and BAD policing. Why is it that impossible for you loons to say. How in the world did they end up knocking the door down at that house looking for a guy that had not been there for weeks. Quite ignoring the obvious colossal screw up that caused the entire situation. That was a deadly mistake and somebody should be accountable.

So, you are an advocate for accountability, huh ? Funny.

Last edited:
Making a point, huh ?

Did the owner of the restaurant shoot that woman ?
Most likely it was one of the three officers who shot her.

I'm trying hard to comprehend my leftist brethren here Cabe. I personally don't get how they fail to see such action as overturning the furniture as violent and harmful to the owner of the restaurant. My point is this is how these people live daily. Get angry, throw things around. It happens in the classrooms all across America. Teachers are told to give Jamal the benefit of the doubt when he brakes pencils, steals food, flips desks over etc. , he is just living out what he experiences in his society.

Who is to say which culture is best! The one that breaks, steals and is chaotic, or the one that is disciplined self restrained and respectful of other peoples property?

I grew up respecting others property. I once had to scrub my neighbors driveway because when I was over playing basketball I spit on the drive. My parents saw that as disrespectful towards their property.

Prov still repeats the both sides have good people line for Trump when it's been proven a million times that he wasn't talking about white supremacists. And said so later in the same presser where the media cut off the tape

He will repeat the wrong narrative and the cnn's of the world along with blm love it. It's the same thing they do. Blm still chants hands up don't shoot when in that case the guy was trying to take the cops gun off his belt.

The attorney general says it wasn't a no knock warrant and the police announced. But prov on a message board certainly knows more. Just ask him
It was a no knock warrant. That is what was issued They were instructed to knock and announce themselves. If they had knocked and properly announce themselves and just waited for her to get up and answer her door, nobody would be dead.

It was a no knock warrant. That is what was issued They were instructed to knock and announce themselves. If they had knocked and properly announce themselves and just waited for her to get up and answer her door, nobody would be dead.
The attorney general contradicts what you are saying. I'll take his word over yours.

Her boyfriend fired at police first. So I'm just laughing at you acting like they should have waited after that....

So...there are witnesses that said the cops knocked and announced. but..you were there and saw something different apparently.

They did announce themselves, in spite of the fact that they were not required by warrant to do so.

It is all true. The guy they were looking for had not been there in 2 months according to the police affidavit. It was a colossal screw up.

The warrant for specific to Taylor herself - her apartment, etc. It was part of a larger operation to ensure they got everything and everyone concerned. They did knock and announce, that is why both people in the apartment were in the hall and one of them was shooting at the cops.

The attorney general contradicts what you are saying. I'll take his word over yours.

Her boyfriend fired at police first. So I'm just laughing at you acting like they should have waited after that....
Libs like Prov think since cops choose to be cops and they get a paycheck that being shot is just part of a cops job.

this

DopeV1 is a goof.

There is a measure of blame for these tensions on the Prosecutor, in large part bullied into over-reaching.

The warrant for specific to Taylor herself - her apartment, etc. It was part of a larger operation to ensure they got everything and everyone concerned. They did knock and announce, that is why both people in the apartment were in the hall and one of them was shooting at the cops.
?‍♂️

Watching BroV turn himself inside out trying to deflect away from all of his previous moronic comments prior to the GJ decision is pretty awesome lol.

I am often reminded when you are putting yourself in a hole and reach bottom, you should stop digging.

I've served on grand jury duty before and if they have not charged anyone for Breona's death that tells me the evidence was not there to support it. It is interesting to see who is constantly playing devils advocate here and siding on the criminal side versus law and order side. I'd like to know why Walker was so quick to fire his gun. If he honestly didn't know it was cops then who did he think was coming in that warranted shooting them?

Again, we have a person being killed that was involved in illegal activities so BLM is going to burn down Louisville and how many other cities because of this?!?!?!? 99% of these deaths BLM keeps rioting over involves illegal activity by the victim. Where is the message that if you comply you live and if you don't break the law you live????
Your first paragraph is interesting because there's a number of people on here that have stated they have a right to protect their property. So, if he really didn't know it was the police, wouldn't that fall under that umbrella? Seems to me like it should. If he did know, then he made a very poor decision.

Your first paragraph is interesting because there's a number of people on here that have stated they have a right to protect their property. So, if he really didn't know it was the police, wouldn't that fall under that umbrella? Seems to me like it should. If he did know, then he made a very poor decision.

They only needed 9 of 12 Grand Jurors to vote to indict. No way a Jury gets to 12/12 to convict.

Do you feel that cops should schedule their raids with the suspected dealers ? I mean, seriously. While I agree it was a senseless death, I can't fathom how much worse urban America would be for law-abiding folks if the bad actors didn't have to worry about getting their doors kicked in.
Do you think it's smart to come in guns a-blazin'? Again, if we had body cam footage, all of this could be a lot easier.

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 9.34.59 AM.png

CNN gonna CNN lol.

Did you study how to be a contrarian or have you just developed the attitude over the years. I still say if he didn't think it was police then who did he think it was? It wold be nice to get an honest answer from Walker. I know gun owners and it's not like they grab a gun right away when they get out of bed because there is a knock on the door.