1 officer charged in the death of Breonna Taylor

The company you keep... I understand cops are expected to uphold the law and thus held to a higher standard, but if a rival drug dealer stormed in and shot her, would you not say she put herself in that position? It wouldn’t make her death ok, but if you know your Significant other is a drug dealer, and you stick around, you’re taking definite risk
Yes, you're taking a risk and I'd highly advise against it. But, in that scenario, someone is barging in with the intent to hurt. Police shouldn't be able to barge in in the same fashion.

Of course, like you've expressed, it seems like we can't get a full, clear story on what happened, so who the f\uck knows who was in the wrong at this point. Although, this could be a lot easier if the cops had their body cams on like they're supposed to. Leave those on and remove all doubt. Now we're stuck with all of this he said, she said.

Last edited:
Did you realize that the "No Knock Warrant" was a complete lie ? The cops knocked, identified themselves as cops, and her boyfriend started shooting.

Or that she had been fired as an EMT for dealing drugs, and that the warrant was for her apartment specifically, in part, because of that ?

The media has been misleading us about this case for months here.
How do we know that this information you've giving isn't us being misled as well?

More fake news. Lies, lies lies.
It feeds their agenda. The Far Left is trying to bring down the US. Anyone who denies that has their head buried in the sand. The acceptance of lawlessness is alarming. Louisville is a mess and I fear this weekend it will spread across the US because the Media and BLM are ignoring that Breona was a participant in illegal drug activity with her former boyfirend which put her in harms way and then her new boyfriend gets trigger happy shooting at police which is why she got shot.

Yes, you're taking a risk and I'd highly advise against it. But, in that scenario, someone is barging in with the intent to hurt. Police shouldn't be able to barge in in the same fashion.

Of course, like you've expressed, it seems like we can't get a full, clear story on what happened, so who the f\uck knows who was in the wrong at this point. Although, this could be a lot easier if the cops had their body cams on like they're supposed to. Leave those on and remove all doubt. Now we're stuck with all of this he said, she said.
I've served on grand jury duty before and if they have not charged anyone for Breona's death that tells me the evidence was not there to support it. It is interesting to see who is constantly playing devils advocate here and siding on the criminal side versus law and order side. I'd like to know why Walker was so quick to fire his gun. If he honestly didn't know it was cops then who did he think was coming in that warranted shooting them?

Again, we have a person being killed that was involved in illegal activities so BLM is going to burn down Louisville and how many other cities because of this?!?!?!? 99% of these deaths BLM keeps rioting over involves illegal activity by the victim. Where is the message that if you comply you live and if you don't break the law you live????

Also, was her name on the god dam warrant or not? Tired of the f’n lies upon lies.
From the article in post #64 in this thread. :

"...The search warrant for Taylor and her home explicitly identified her and her address. The Louisville police were not there by mistake. They believed that Taylor had ties to Glover, one of the main suspects in the investigation. ...

From the article in post #64 in this thread. :

"...The search warrant for Taylor and her home explicitly identified her and her address. The Louisville police were not there by mistake. They believed that Taylor had ties to Glover, one of the main suspects in the investigation. ...
And that’s a big deal, another detail that totally contradicts the prevailing narrative.

I’m not sure I see murder here but I see a lot of incompetence in how this was handled by the Louisville authorities. I am glad to see that the Louisville authorities and Kentucky authorities are not allowing themselves to be destroyed like Portland. Hopefully no one dies and nothing burns but I’m not optimistic. It’s never a good sign when armed militia’s are rolling in to play citizen solider at 5 pm.

It seems some ppl are eager to “rub” this in as a “victory” while others will plainly ignore any information that doesn’t fit with the original story. It’s all a big f’n mess
its a self inflicted mess by the media. instead of reporting facts they push a narrative...when the facts inevitably come to light they end up even deeper in the fake news hole.

its a self inflicted mess by the media. instead of reporting facts they push a narrative...when the facts inevitably come to light they end up even deeper in the fake news hole.

CNN actually had this correct 2 months ago. The cop who has been charged has no business being a cop. Even the testimony of one of the officers involved said he was too amped up, and then he’s firing random shots into the building? That’s plain stupidity. He’s a r*tard and doesn’t belong anywhere near a firearm. There has to be a better process weeding ppl like him and the Kenosha cop out. They might not be the racists white supremacists the media says they are, but you can’t have them around firearms

What? Some channels reporting no one involved in the killing was charged in their hesdline and breakojg news.

What? Some channels reporting no one involved in the killing was charged in their hesdline and breakojg news.
Those suckers want to frame it that way for headlines. One officer was charged for his part in the incident, just not pertaining directly to her death.

Last edited by a moderator:
I turned on CNN and they didn’t disappoint. Within first 90 seconds I heard “white supremacists” and “mostly peaceful protests” after they just mentioned an officer being shot. Unbelievable.

I turned on CNN and they didn’t disappoint. Within first 90 seconds I heard “white supremacists” and “mostly peaceful protests” after they just mentioned an officer being shot. Unbelievable.
Waiting for Max Kellerman to say that it was a far-right wing operative that shot at the police officer to make the rioters look bad.

It seems some ppl are eager to “rub” this in as a “victory” while others will plainly ignore any information that doesn’t fit with the original story. It’s all a big f’n mess
the original story was WRONG!!!

The main thing here to me is how the media, politicians, BLM, ANTIFA terrorist are making this a racial issue...Like the cops had time to notice the bullets coming through the door were definitely black fired by their speed and spin???

Everything is racist every time no matter what so we should destroy our county...which happens to be one of least racist countries on this planet.