Search results

1. B

2023 Northern Buckeye Conference

My way too early rankings for next season 1. Oak Harbor 2. Genoa 3. Maumee 4. Lake 5. Eastwood 6. Otsego 7. Rossford 8. Fostoria
  2. B

Northern Buckeye Conference Spread Pick'em 2023

Wauseon (+8.5) @ Eastwood Fostoria (+21) @ Hopewell-Loudon Genoa (+3) @ Huron Delta (+2) @ Lake Maumee (-30.5) @ Bowsher Port Clinton (+8.5) @ Oak Harbor Otsego (+18) @ Liberty Center Evergreen (+1) @ Rossford
  3. B

Week 3.. Otsego @ Liberty Center Delta @ Lake Evergreen @ Rossford Port Clinton @ Oak Harbor Fostoria @ Hopewell Loudon Wauseon @ Eastwood Maumee @ Bowsher -Otsego’s woes continue…35-7 -Lake gets their second win, 28-14 -Rossford in a close one. 35-28 - Oak Harbor gets their first test and...
  4. B

Personally most games went as expected after seeing the results of week 1. A little shocked at how Otsego has started the year and it won’t get much easier for them next week. Eastwood beat up on a struggling Elmwood but overall I think it went as expected. Good to see Lake get a win even though...
  5. B

😅😅
  6. B

Northern Buckeye Conference Spread Pick'em 2023

Ottawa-Glandorf (-7) at Eastwood Fostoria (+6) at Van Buren Archbold (+3) at Genoa Leipsic (-7) at Lake Springfield (pk) at Maumee Bowsher (+35) at Oak Harbor Otsego (pk) at Bowling Green Northwood (+10) at Rossford
  7. B

League predictions a week prior to the first game… 1. Oak Harbor 2. Genoa 3. Eastwood 4. Otsego 5. Maumee 6. Lake 7. Rossford 8. Fostoria
  8. B

Division V Region 18 - Top 8 Teams

You are correct on a lot of that. They lost a lot of returning starters and multiple all state players. They also lost the coordinator who is now the head coach at Lake I believe. However I think they return 2 or 3 all state players. One of those players is Micah Oliver who is pretty explosive...
  9. B

Northern Buckeye Conference 2021

I believe otsegos coach is 27-28, I think everything else is spot on though
  10. B

Northern Buckeye Conference 2021

I really like the hire. Elmwood had a top 5-10 scoring offense in Ohio the last two years, and they seemed to have really developed their skill kids over the last four years while he was there. Lake’s issues seemed to be on the offensive side of the ball so hopefully a young, energetic...
  11. B

D5 R18 Final: Liberty Center vs Elmwood

halftime 28-25. LC. Looks like Elmwood offense is putting up some points on the world beater LC defense.
  12. B

Had a punt blocked against them for a touchdown, other than that they haven’t given up a big play all year, but they also haven’t had one themselves. Nothing special
  13. B

Same could have been said in atleast 4 of Elmwood’s games..😅
  14. B

At the beginning of the season Elmwood seemed better prepped to stop a spread attack compared to a run heavy/wing T style of team. They are 5-6 deep at WR and in the secondary with a quick defensive line. Their 3-4 defense which seems blitz heavy has dominated their spread opponents. They showed...
  15. B

Curious what makes you say that. After watching them both, Elmwood has much better skill players with an above average line. Liberty center has decent skill players, with a stellar line. Watching both in person, seeing comparable scores vs common opponents. I think it’s a one score game, and...
  16. B

Division 5 Region 18

First half they blocked a punt for a safety. Also Elmwood was slightly banged up and came out flat compared to previous games that I have watched
  17. B

Division 5 Region 18

Sounds good. Our words mean nothing so I guess we will see 🤷🏻‍♂️
  18. B

Division 5 Region 18

😂😂 guess we will see. I think other forms of analytics say otherwise. Eye ball test would tell you the same. But Elmwood does well as the underdog so please continue to think that.