Search results

1. R

GMC Football 2023

I'm pretty sure when they say, "Nationwide search" they just mean they got applicants from Kentucky and Indiana. 🤣 I can see some CPS coaches wanting to go there, or any assistant that wants to be a head coach bad enough. Especially if they're headed to the SWOC where they might be able to win...
  2. R

GMC Football 2023

It may be because a team opted out. But that goes back to the point that of an 8 team region. That situation never happens in an 8 team region where you have to beat some quality opponents and win most of your games to get in.
  3. R

GMC Football 2023

I do miss the 8 team Regions. Making the playoffs was a significant accomplishment. And you had to schedule quality non-conference opponents and WIN to get enough Harbin points to make it in. Making the playoffs now just takes 1 or 2 wins. Heck, Oak Hills made it one year going 0-10. They have...
  4. R

GMC Football 2023

Princeton West Hamilton Sycamore Mason Middletown Oak Hills Fairfield East Colerain OPOY: Harney, RB, Sycamore DPOY: Nelson or Jarrett from Princeton, Woolfolk from Mason, Bryant from Hamilton. Tight race for this one.
  5. R

GMC Football 2023

The interception/catch call was a tough one. Watching it live I probably would've called it the same way the officials did. Hamilton had some calls go there way as well. Didn't think officiating was egregiously one sided. Just a great game that went down to the wire. I did not give Hamilton...
  6. R

GMC Football 2023

West 42 - 0 Cards FF 24 -14 Mason Middletown 33 - 28 East Princeton 35 - 14 Hamilton Sycamore 21-14 OH
  7. R

GMC Football 2023

Sycamore 17 - 7 Cards: Very impressive Aves team after an 0-10 year. West 42 - 0 Middies: West has seemed to figure it out. Running clock. Vikings 35 - 0 Mason: Vikes dominate but the score is closer than the game. This was a weird loss for Princeton last year. They get it back this year...
  8. R

GMC Football 2023

Agree with that assessment. With an offensive line that is a little suspect, downfield passing also gets taken out of the playbook when you can't protect long enough for recievers to get open. Princeton will need to seriously sure up on special team to be a real contender with the top of the GCL.
  9. R

GMC Football 2023

Power Rankings 1. Princeton - Making Pat Mancuso proud. 2. Lakota West - Despite the bad start, a statement was made against FF. Bolden's track record would indicate they may not lose again until the playoffs. 3. Hamilton - Have to respect the way they beat up on Mason. Impressive game for the...
  10. R

GMC Football 2023

That gives Coach Parker 3 assistants with head coaching experience. No wonder it's looking like Princeton's year. And Coach Parker has beaten the GCL teams when he was at WW. Will be interesting to see if they can make a run in Region 4.
  11. R

GMC Football 2023

Princeton staff is loaded. Haynes and Chuck Warden is a pretty great tandem of offensive coaches. 2 guys with Head coach experience. There's another Scholz coming up? Or is that the former Oak Hills Coach Scholz.
  12. R

GMC Football 2023

Former East HC Rick Haynes is an assistant at Princeton.
  13. R

GMC Football 2023

Fairfield 24 - 10 West Princeton 42 - 14 East Mason 28 - 14 Hamilton Oak Hills 14 - 6 Cards Aves 24 - 21 Middies
  14. R

GMC Football 2023

Middletown is not La Salle. I'm assuming there will be some break downs in the Middie defense and Cards can hit some big plays. But maybe I'm just looking for the best in Colerain. They sure have fallen a long way. So far it's hard to believe how bad they are.
  15. R

GMC Football 2023

West 24 - 10 Vikes: GMC Championship game IMO. Princeton is better than West. But West will get some scores off special teams and the defense is still solid enough to get a win. If this game was played at the end of the year, I'd give it to the Vikings. But early in the year they are sloppy...
  16. R

Worst Mascots in Ohio

There's some pretty great mascots in Texas. Texas City Stingarees, Mason Punchers (Shortened from Cowpunchers), Fredericksburg Battlin Billy Goats, New Braunfels Unicorns, Calhoun Sandcrabs, and the always controversial Robstown Cotton Pickers
  17. R

Worst Mascots in Ohio

Never like when teams have a color in the name, but they aren't that color. Redskins or Yellow jackets but the team is Orange. Along the lines of no creativity, hate mascots that are just colors. Hamilton Big Blue or Hughes Big Red. Just seems like a lack of effort.
  18. R

GMC Football Pick'em Week 10

Lakota East (3-6) @ Fairfield (6-3) By 21 - 1 pt: East fighting for the playoffs. But Fairfield sends them to equipment turn in on Monday. Sycamore (0-9) @ Hamilton (2-7) By 10 - Bonus - 2 pts - Helmets on the left, shoulder pads on the right, turn in knee pads. Good season everyone Colerain...
  19. R

GMC Football Pick'em Week 9

Hamilton (2-6) @ Colerain (3-5) by 10 - 1 pt - Riding this train 1 more time. Cutright might get the Herm Edwards treatment if he secures the first losing season in over 20 years. Oak Hills (3-5) by 4 @ Lakota East (3-5) - Bonus 2 pts - 4 wins in a year means more to OH than it does to East...
  20. R

GMC Football Pick'em Week 8

Lakota West (7-0) By 21 @ Fairfield (6-1) - GOTW - 2 pts - West is the best until they're not. But for now they are. Colerain (2-5) @ Lakota East (3-4) By 10 - 1 pt - Seat must be beyond hot on Cheviot Rd. Sycamore (0-7) @ Mason (5-2) By 21 - 1 pt - Comets roll over the cupcakes. Feel bad for...