Search results

1. S

Canton McKinley football program

Mass isn't any better.
  2. S

Federal League Football 2023

Slates is throwing the ball more than before but miss the counters/double handoffs to keep the D honest
  3. S

Canton McKinley football program

the thread started by asking to keep this about MckInley. Some of you loones just can't let things go.
  4. S

I actually agree with you 1480. Wake was great at doing more with less. After he returned and trained the younger kids ( 1st 0 and 10 season) the next year he made the playoffs in D1 with only 35 players. As many arm chair coaches said his methods were not going to work.
  5. S

looks like you are new on here. I understand what you are saying but you win with talent. Can we get a good, proven head coach ?? Last 2 hires before wake came back didn't work out . As least last year we we beat McKinley and hopefully we will go 500 this year. Time will tell.
  6. S

I do agree re Coach Carr. Perry FB players are small , many are young, the line is very small. We don't have the players to run a real spread offense. We had 2 other coaches that ran the I , full house ect and were very average. The so called great coach that came in didn't even go over...
  7. S

6-1 McKinley Vs 4-3 Jackson

good point
  8. S

Massillon Perry (2-2) @ Massillon Jackson (3-1)

so what does that mean? Perry is young and starting 5 sophomores. I believe only 8 seniors are on the team.
  9. S

Lakewood St. Edward (4-0) at Massillon Washington (4-0)

you just can't let it go dude, must be jealous or something
  10. S

Week 4: Canton. McKinley (2 - 1) at Massillon Perry (2 - 1)

Perry is pretty young and improving. Time will tell.
  11. S

they did have the opportunity . I liked the play calling but maybe we need to use the hurry up offense to get the passes going earlier . People always complain but this team is young and will be good.
  12. S

D2 Region 7 Final : Lake Vs Massillon

your statement makes no sense being Green beat you last year.
  13. S

Rd 2 Massillon 9-1 vs Canal Winchester 7-4

if that kid did make a mean comment about the Perry kids brother dying he deserved it .
  14. S

Week 11: Massillon Perry (4-6) @ Massillon (8-1)

LOL, the antics of Massillon fans over the years are WAY ahead of this. Oh , and if the Mass player was making fun of his dead brother he was just as much at fault.
  15. S

the kid was big and not very coordinated. To the Mass fans, you won big, great , so move on. As the late ,great Paul Brown said, " when you win say nothing and when you lose say less".
  16. S

you have crazies on all sides. you guys have more because you have more fans.
  17. S

you are right. Devin Jordan (perry transfer) and Abdul ( Lake transfer).
  18. S

come on now he was running fast.
  19. S

yes TigerPaw, definitely roster size. Even smaller since all the injuries but that is part of the game.