Federal League Football 2023

Man. you are one major wackadoodle....

Go ahead and believe whatever you want to believe.... At this point I really don't give a crap...

Believe that the moon landing was fake....
Believe in big foot...
Believe that the earth is flat...
Believe that zombies can rise from the dead...
Believe that JFK Jr is still alive...
Believe that the earth is 6000 years old...
Believe that Elvis is still alive...
Believe that Tom Hanks drinks the blood of babies...
Believe in whatever cockamamie conspiracy theory you want........ Geesh........

I certainly hope you are not a typical example of the education provided by the Mogadore school school district.... Holy cow....

Well, I knew this would happen:

Go on living in your own alternate reality...

Have a great day on the planet X or whatever planet you are on.... Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh......

When you have no argument left, attack the other person's perceived education (you have no idea if I went to Mogadore or not).

You were wrong, you tried to skew the numbers to fit your belief, and were called out for being wrong.

You couldn't handle being called out for being wrong.

That's typical for some people I guess.

When you have no argument left, attack the other person's perceived education (you have no idea if I went to Mogadore or not).

You were wrong, you tried to skew the numbers to fit your belief, and were called out for being wrong.

You couldn't handle being called out for being wrong.

That's typical for some people I guess.
I should just ignore your weird reply but I just can't resist...

Please explain what I was factually wrong about...

Everything I said was factually correct...

I included a multitude of HYPOTHETICALS to try to get through your thick skull but even that didn't work....

I understand you are a Mogadore fan and somehow you are perceiving my posts as some sort of slight towards Mogadore which is far, far from accurate.... They have had a great program over the years... Nowhere in any of my posts did I criticize their program... Only in your weird mind...

You still haven't answered my question as to what are "secondary Harbin points"? As I explained there are no such thing....

You may think you understand how the Harbin points work but you really don't... As evidenced by thinking that just because Mogadore is D6 they would get 4 points for each of the HYPOTHETICAL wins that started this whole mess....
You are either unaware Mogadore is in D6 or fudged the numbers to try to make your point.

Use D6 points for Mogadore‘s 7 mythical wins and thars 28 vs the 19.5, which is a significant difference.

Trying looking at Joe Eitel's site sometime....

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!!!!

bugs bunny eye roll GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

A couple places come to mind….Game Time Bar & Grill in the strip plaza on the corner of West Tuscarawas (route 172) & Perry Drive or a place just down the street east of there Falcone’s Tavern.
Both of those places are very good! Also, if you are looking for a more family restaurant atmosphere you could try Menches Bros. just down the street to the east across from Central Catholic HS.....

I should just ignore your weird reply but I just can't resist...

Please explain what I was factually wrong about...

Everything I said was factually correct...

I included a multitude of HYPOTHETICALS to try to get through your thick skull but even that didn't work....

I understand you are a Mogadore fan and somehow you are perceiving my posts as some sort of slight towards Mogadore which is far, far from accurate.... They have had a great program over the years... Nowhere in any of my posts did I criticize their program... Only in your weird mind...

You still haven't answered my question as to what are "secondary Harbin points"? As I explained there are no such thing....

You may think you understand how the Harbin points work but you really don't... As evidenced by thinking that just because Mogadore is D6 they would get 4 points for each of the HYPOTHETICAL wins that started this whole mess....

Trying looking at Joe Eitel's site sometime....

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!!!!

bugs bunny eye roll GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem
I never said Mogadore would get 4 for each win. I said if one was going to assume a single division, like you did when you said 7 wins from Mogadore would be D7, it’s far more LOGICAL to choose the division they are actually in…as you Did with Glenoak.

Why didn’t you assume all of GOs wins would be D2 or D3 rather than D1?

I fully understand how the system works…L1 points for your wins. L2 for the wins of the teams you beat.

Your L1 divisor is the number of games you played.
Your L2 divisor is the number of games all your opponents played. For easy math that is usually 10 and 100.

so your Harbin average is L1/10 plus L2/100

Now, just admit you should have used D6 wins for Mogadore instead of D7 to try to make a point and move on.

You screwed up, just admit it.

And most people understand secondary is interchangeable with level 2, so don’t be asinine about that.

And I never took your post as a slight to Mogadore, not once. I took your post as either intentially misleading or a possible mistake on which division Mogadore is in. So don’t try to bark up that tree there’s nothing there.

You are either unaware Mogadore is in D6 or fudged the numbers to try to make your point.

Use D6 points for Mogadore‘s 7 mythical wins and thars 28 vs the 19.5, which is a significant difference.
Sure seems pretty clear to me..... AND, I said it was the best/worst case scenario for both teams.... Hence, for Mogadore the worst case scenario was 7 wins against D7 schools...... AND for the last time, it makes absolutely no difference what division any team is in - all that matters are the divisions there opponents are in.... Not sure why you keep bringing up that Mogadore is D6.... Who cares!!!!!
Example:
If GO's 3 wins are against D1 teams and D1 teams count for 6.5 Harbin points then 3 x 6.5 = 19.5 points
If Mogadores 7 wins are against D7 teams and D7 teams count for 3.5 Harbin points then 7 x 3.5 = 24.5 points

Granted, this was the best/worse case scenarios for both teams..... Just using it as an example....

AND I also said this......
The key word is HYPOTHETICAL..... I know that Mogadore's schedule is a mixture of different divisions so my HYPOTHETICAL example would not happen.... Just like GO's 3 HYPOTHETICAL wins would not necessarily all be against D1 teams....
Please be sure to actually read what I said, especially the bold stuff......

There was noooooooooooooooooooo intentional misleading to the thousands upon thousands of yappi readers.... If someone can't see that then not sure what to tell you.... Just like the Chump/MAGGOT supporters, always thinking that the media is lying and misleading....

I'm done with this....

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...... Lol

Last edited:
Might be time to take it to the PMs boys @ImpracticalJoker @jmog
Awwww.... what fun is that.... don't have to read it... I'm at a point in my life where I don't care what others think about me.... I could be dead tomorrow and I'm gonna enjoy myself... and for me this is enjoyable... everyone has things they enjoy - music, reading, drinking, etc..... for me this is something I enjoy.... sorry if it disturbs you... oh welllllllllllllll.....

Both of those places are very good! Also, if you are looking for a more family restaurant atmosphere you could try Menches Bros. just down the street to the east across from Central Catholic HS.....
And good chance you'll be the youngest adult in the place. IIRC, they have a liquor license these days, so you can get a brew with your dinner.

THOUGHTS

Avon by 13
Massillon by 21+
South Range just a hunch
Hudson probably by about 14
Jackson by 10
Lake but Boardman can be much tougher on road even in down years
SVSM by 10-14

Wild one at Fife. Mayfield 35 Jackson 29 with 4:13 left. Jackson scored 15 points in under two minutes. I'm not sure they've called a run play at all in the second half.

Green played very well tonight, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Bulldogs will be a tough out once league play begins.

Nice to see that Perry gave SVSM a good game. Holding the Irish to 16 isnt easy.

GlenOak, what the heck happened?

Glen Oak closer than I thought.

Green is going to get way more computer points from D5 SR than Glen Oak win over D1 Western Hills who got pumped by a D4 team. And much better is a 56-7 game going to help you out. Not doing a favor to your kids with you scheduling

Green is now ranked #43 in Drew Pasteur's Fantastic 50. This is the first time since the rankings began in 2008 that Green has been ranked in the top 50. Green's previous highest ranking was #58 two years ago after beating Massillon.

According to Drew,
The are second highest ranked team in region 7 and 2nd ranked team in Fed behind Mck.
They are predicted 8-2 and Glen Oak 3-7...I had Green going 7-3...i had a feeling...better athlete at QB than two years ago

Defense only giving up 6.5 points a game vs teams that scored 40 points against there other opponents...Perry and Jackson looking good.

Defense only giving up 6.5 points a game vs teams that scored 40 points against there other opponents...Perry and Jackson looking good.
Right now, I'd say McKinley is the favorite, but every one of the other six teams has a realistic shot to finish second, except maybe GlenOak.

Green vs Jackson in two weeks should be a fun one. The last two matchups have been instant classics. I think that could develop into a good rivalry.

Glen Oak closer than I thought.

Green is going to get way more computer points from D5 SR than Glen Oak win over D1 Western Hills who got pumped by a D4 team. And much better is a 56-7 game going to help you out. Not doing a favor to your kids with you scheduling
Thank you so much for the concern you have for GlenOaks football schedule . I'll call our AD tomorrow and pass any suggestions that you may have on. I'll bet $50 you don't know who the athletic director is at GlenOak (without looking it up). May I ask who your team is?

It might be Garcia...if not he is probably scheduling...they havnt had a winning season since 2016...probably shouldnt schedule games against Massillon and Fitch...Im sorry Western Hills is a good team to schedule...D1 team that is usually below 500.

I am a Green fan

Both of Green's linemen that got hurt week 1 did not play...They don't have the depth for injuries...their QB looked more comfortable in the pocket...their short yardage running game, goal line offense and keeping the lead looked a lot better than week 1....but the fed will be another test.

My Fed Rankings after week 2...my opinion from the games...not from what we say on here
1. Mck - Returning champs...have to be the favorite....Are they better than last year? Avon is a premier program...should not be ashamed of the loss
2. Jackson - Played Mentor tough...Mentor lost to Iggy by 2...why do we listen to each other on here? Listening to everyone on here I bought into GO hype and thought Jackson was the worst team in the fed...but GO does have 30 seniors...sorry for keep trolling GO...I need to stop.
3. Green - 2 impressive wins...QB looks good. Defense looks very good...need to stay healthy...depth is an issue especially upfront...are they physical enough for the Fed?
4. Perry - Impressive game vs STV...St V beat Mansfield...Mansfield just beat Canfield
5. Lake - How did you only give up 12 to Alliance and then 31 to Boardman? Are you guys still trying to get healthy? Will you get healthy? Has to be disappointing start? How much did you lose from last year?
6. Hoover - Beats decent Buchtel...Hudson is a powerhouse
7. GO - Cant really tell...dominated a team that opted out in 21....and Massillon would win the Fed.
Still early....GO could end up number 2, Mck could lose two or 3, and Jackson and Green could end up it the cellar.
I just like giving GO crap...because some of the GO people on here made it seem like they should be a favorite and they haven't had a winning season since 2016....The only game they are favored in is vs Louisville and the Leopards are looking better