Search results

1. N

Free Healthcare for Illegals

So, you admit you lied (again) when you said immigrants are paying for insurance!
  2. N

That applies to every post our resident ignorant whoremonger has ever made. you are the liar. Exchange premiums are absolutely based upon household income. I questioned my CPA tax preparer regarding whether ther would be an advantage to filing separately so the income would show lower for my...
  3. N

So, which is it? Free or not?
  4. N

5. N

Insurance premiums on the exchange are based upon household income. For those with little or no household income it is free of charge to them. The higher the household income, the higher the premium. You prove again that you are ignorant. It is NOT a good idea. Someone is paying for the zero...
  6. N

Ohio State Football 2024

So, you can pick out 2 games in the last 25 years to pin the ‘failure’ tag on?
  7. N

Ohio State Football 2024

Losing to national champions is such a ‘failure’ lol. What stupidity.
  8. N

RFK says Biden a greater threat to Democracy

The only reason there is always going to be a fight with Trump is because of the evil Dems, not because of Trump.
  9. N

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

Per on3 he has entered transfer portal. Can he help?
  10. N

He Is Risen

Why should we ask you? Can’t you just answer?
  11. N

Very similar records, very similar league standings. The expectations were higher than Holtmann was able to deliver. Diebler delivered closer to expectations. Keep being a bitch(er).
  12. N

Any knowledgeable basketball fan backs this program. Battle missed two threes that would have won the game. Great play set ups by the coaches. Georgia got lucky and made a couple of multi-bounce threes. Keep being the most ignorant poster in sports.
  13. N

China: Competitor or Adversary 🤔 ??

China is an ally of the Biden administration. The push for EVs clearly demonstrates that, as more than 50% of some of the major materials for electric motors are sourced from China.
  14. N

Duke played aggressive D. Every so often the OSU women just play a really bad game. I don’t know if they set a pick the entire Q3. And they played soft on D. They are really fun to watch, or very painful to watch. Not unlike the men.
  15. N

Yea, that’s why they were named among the 30 best players in the nation.
  16. N

who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

A tower recently went in to our area. There was basically zero disruption from installation of the tower or its service. On a dead end country road with on residence. Ther is zero disruption from service. No traffic or long term parking for use. Name one charging station that can claim that. You...
  17. N

who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

Yea, all that charging infrastructure charges thousands of vehicles while you’re driving. Lol. You have surpassed yourself in stupidity. You’ll be able to keep the stupid crown for a long time.
  18. N

2023-2024 General Discussion

And NW catches fire in OT.
  19. N

Did President Biden Clinch Re-Election With His Strong State Of Union Address ??

I know what he said. I heard it and read the transcript. You are a liar about what he said.
  20. N

Did President Biden Clinch Re-Election With His Strong State Of Union Address ??

It didn’t need to be altered to show you a liar. Quote EXACTLY what he said.