Free Healthcare for Illegals

I think the title of this thread is only talking about illegals, not DACA or migrants
The title of the thread is free healthcare for illegals. First, it is not free. It is purchased on the exchange. Second, they are not illegal. They are DACA recipients. I have explained this and you don't seem to be comprehending.

Medicaid is free. This program for DACA recipients allows them to buy healthcare on the exchange like any citizen. It is true that some citizens and DACA recipients can qualify for tax credits based on their income. This program allows legal working residents to buy coverage and not to what freeloaders do which is show up at the emergency room without insurance. Anybody who does not think this is a good thing is a total idiot.

I have no idea if they have any money as I dont have their bank records. My guess is that they have some. That said, this thread is not about some random group of migrants. It is about DACA recipients and they likely have no less money than the average american.

First, that is not true. Many migrants come here with money. You just made that up. More important, this program is only for those with DACA protections. Ted Cruz never told you that part and you people are too dumb and lazy to figure out you are being lied to. These people signing up are people that have jobs, and are responsibly buying healthcare insurance on the ACA exchange.

This and the taxpayers paying back the student loans is another example of how dumb the voters are for voting Democrat. I'd imagine eiher have student loan debt or family full of illegals or don't have sense God gave a goose! Though it could be all three! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I thank you for paying my PPP loan that I stuffed in my pocket.

I think the title of this thread is only talking about illegals, not DACA or migrants
I am not sure I follow. I agreed with you that while Medicaid is free to the recipient, it does come with costs. We also know that some migrants come here with money. That said, all you are really trying to do is divert the thread from its lying premise to other subjects.

There is a lesson here if you focus. Don't be a dumb and lazy lying MAGA. Nobody should want to look like boiler, bigkat, and Old Soulon if they can avoid it. At points, I thought you could but you are giving me doubts.

I am not sure I follow. I agreed with you that while Medicaid is free to the recipient, it does come with costs. We also know that some migrants come here with money. That said, all you are really trying to do is divert the thread from its lying premise to other subjects.

There is a lesson here if you focus. Don't be a dumb and lazy lying MAGA. Nobody should want to look like boiler, bigkat, and Old Soulon if they can avoid it. At points, I thought you could but you are giving me doubts.
You do know the difference between migrant, immigrant and illegal, right? You at times flop between the first two, while dismissing the third and I am just trying to keep up. Your agreements seem to be based on pointing out your contradictory statements but I understand what you are trying to get to in the end. I am in no way diverting from this thread, which is unusual for me.

I do find it odd you call out some other posters in our debate. Am I to receive that as an insult? I do wish at times I had their common sense and intelligence to respond in the manner they do. Gaining their respect is greater to me than yours.

You do know the difference between migrant, immigrant and illegal, right? You at times flop between the first two, while dismissing the third and I am just trying to keep up. Your agreements seem to be based on pointing out your contradictory statements but I understand what you are trying to get to in the end. I am in no way diverting from this thread, which is unusual for me.
Not dictionary definitions but my common sense take:

Migrant - Any person who is displaced or moves from one country to another. Their legal status is not a relevant part of the definition because it has nothing to do with immigration status.

Immigrant - Somebody who has entered with the intent of staying in a country where they are not a citizen.

Illegal - A person who has no legal right to be in the country.

I do not use these interchangeably because they are very different. This thread as an example conflated people with clear legal status to be here (DACA recipients) with illegals. In fact, lying MAGAs to conflate these terms every day and is most every circumstance. I know this to be true because the overwhelming majority of migrants discussed on this board, have legal status. Liars lie.

I do find it odd you call out some other posters in our debate. Am I to receive that as an insult? I do wish at times I had their common sense and intelligence to respond in the manner they do. Gaining their respect is greater to me than yours.
I am on a social media site. When I read something totally false with the intent to deceive, I am going to call it out. That means you or anybody else who is guilty.

Migrant - Any person who is displaced or moves from one country to another. Their legal status is not a relevant part of the definition because it has nothing to do with immigration status.

Immigrant - Somebody who has entered with the intent of staying in a country where they are not a citizen.

I do not use these interchangeably because they are very different. This thread as an example conflated people with clear legal status to be here (DACA recipients) with illegals. In fact, lying MAGAs to conflate these terms every day and is most every circumstance. I know this to be true because the overwhelming majority of migrants discussed on this board, have legal status. Liars lie.

I am on a social media site. When I read something totally false with the intent to deceive, I am going to call it out. That means you or anybody else who is guilty.
"Not dictionary definitions but my common sense take", yet it a fairly good Google take. FYI, a displaced person would fall more in the lines of a refugee.

What makes you think they have no money? The overwhelming majority of immigrants work. Do you think we have 15+ million undocumented immigrants in this country and none of them work? LOL.

First, that is not true. Many migrants come here with money. You just made that up. More important, this program is only for those with DACA protections. Ted Cruz never told you that part and you people are too dumb and lazy to figure out you are being lied to. These people signing up are people that have jobs, and are responsibly buying healthcare insurance on the ACA exchange.

Medicaid is free. This program for DACA recipients allows them to buy healthcare on the exchange like any citizen. It is true that some citizens and DACA recipients can qualify for tax credits based on their income. This program allows legal working residents to buy coverage and not to what freeloaders do which is show up at the emergency room without insurance. Anybody who does not think this is a good thing is a total idiot.
"I do not use these interchangeably because they are very different". 🤔

immigrants or illegal aliens? I don't remember seeing them bringing bags of pesos with them. They arrive with no money. Taxpayers house and feed them.
They do not even come with that thing called a phone, we tax payers are giving them free ones as they our welcomed in. I am so tired of how people on this site want us to think there is no difference between legal and illegal immigrants and how things are happening. Tell me I thought you had to have a green card to work legally if not a citizen? How does someone coming across our border illegally waiting for their day in court to see if they can be legal get a green card to be able to work?

Last edited:
"Not dictionary definitions but my common sense take", yet it a fairly good Google take. FYI, a displaced person would fall more in the lines of a refugee.
I did not google sh_t. You could call a displaced person a refugee but that might be a bit restrictive for our general discussions. I will take your response as affirming my descriptions are at least directionally correct.
"I do not use these interchangeably because they are very different". 🤔
I used the best terms to address the false points being made.

"First, that is not true. Many migrants come here with money." (I used migrants on purpose. Boiler just said "them". I know that he was not referring to DACA recipients because he was too dumb and lazy to realize that was the context of the article. He was referring to all the people that have come to the country over the last 7 years. You did the same thing. The picture you posted was not of DACA recipients but of people best described as migrants. Migrant is the best description for both your silly posts.

"DACA recipients can qualify for tax credits based on their income. This program allows legal working residents" ( I was describing this program and since it was for DACA recipients I used that term. Legal working residents was just a way to accurately describe the DACA recipients)

Can you explain what your objection really is?

They do not even come with that thing called a phone, we tax payers are giving them free ones as they our welcomed in. I am so tired of how people on this site want us to think there is no difference between legal and illegal immigrants and how things are happening.
The majority of migrant adults have phones.

Insurance premiums on the exchange are based upon household income. For those with little or no household income it is free of charge to them. The higher the household income, the higher the premium. You prove again that you are ignorant. It is NOT a good idea. Someone is paying for the zero payment plans.

Conflated is a great word!!! I wish I knew how to spell or use it. But it sounds good. The contradictory statements and views you express may not seem conflated to you but they are conflated to others that have their own facts and living experiences. Do you even consider your opinions and statement may be conflated? How's that for Kamala word salad?

The majority of migrant adults have phones.
You are right and those crossing our border illegally are given a nice new one, so yes the majority of the adults do have one. What a stupid statement you just made.

The title of the thread is free healthcare for illegals. First, it is not free. It is purchased on the exchange. Second, they are not illegal. They are DACA recipients. I have explained this and you don't seem to be comprehending.

Insurance premiums on the exchange are based upon household income. For those with little or no household income it is free of charge to them. The higher the household income, the higher the premium. You prove again that you are ignorant. It is NOT a good idea. Someone is paying for the zero payment plans.
First. That is a lie. You obviously have never used the exchange. I have used the exchange and the premiums are not based on income but on level of coverage. They are described as Gold, Silver, and Bronze. Based on your income, you may qualify for tax credits.

You may think that providing healthcare opportunity to citizens and legal residents is not a good idea. The majority of the country does not agree.

And let's not forget, when those who fall for this scam actually increase their income becauce they are trying not to become dependent on government, they get kicked in the teeth and have to repay those premium tax credits the left likes to tout.....

For some reason, that fact is not championed by those who defend this scam ;)

So, which is it? Free or not?
We are talking about two different programs. Keep up. Medicaid is free to the recipient. Policies purchased on the exchange even with the help of tax credits are usually never free. People at that level of poverty would likely go Medicaid vs pay monthly premiums for private insurance.

You are right and those crossing our border illegally are given a nice new one, so yes the majority of the adults do have one. What a stupid statement you just made.
We need to monitor them so we can remove them if they are not granted asylum.

That applies to every post our resident ignorant whoremonger has ever made.
First. That is a lie. You obviously have never used the exchange. I have used the exchange and the premiums are not based on income but on level of coverage. They are described as Gold, Silver, and Bronze. Based on your income, you may qualify for tax credits.

You may think that providing healthcare opportunity to citizens and legal residents is not a good idea. The majority of the country does not agree.
you are the liar. Exchange premiums are absolutely based upon household income. I questioned my CPA tax preparer regarding whether ther would be an advantage to filing separately so the income would show lower for my spouse to secure a lower premium. It would make no difference as premiums are based upon household income. The gold, silver and bronze premiums are all based upon household income. Trust a CPA or a lying whoremonger?

We are talking about two different programs. Keep up. Medicaid is free to the recipient. Policies purchased on the exchange even with the help of tax credits are usually never free. People at that level of poverty would likely go Medicaid vs pay monthly premiums for private insurance.
So, you admit you lied (again) when you said immigrants are paying for insurance!

That applies to every post our resident ignorant whoremonger has ever made.

you are the liar. Exchange premiums are absolutely based upon household income. I questioned my CPA tax preparer regarding whether ther would be an advantage to filing separately so the income would show lower for my spouse to secure a lower premium. It would make no difference as premiums are based upon household income. The gold, silver and bronze premiums are all based upon household income. Trust a CPA or a lying whoremonger?
Hey dipsh-t. You just made my point. The premiums are based on the coverage and you receive a DISCOUNT via TAX CREDITS based on the income reported on your TAX RETURN. No tax return, no tax credit, no discount.

I did not google sh_t. You could call a displaced person a refugee but that might be a bit restrictive for our general discussions. I will take your response as affirming my descriptions are at least directionally correct.

"First, that is not true. Many migrants come here with money." (I used migrants on purpose. Boiler just said "them". I know that he was not referring to DACA recipients because he was too dumb and lazy to realize that was the context of the article. He was referring to all the people that have come to the country over the last 7 years. You did the same thing. The picture you posted was not of DACA recipients but of people best described as migrants. Migrant is the best description for both your silly posts.

"DACA recipients can qualify for tax credits based on their income. This program allows legal working residents" ( I was describing this program and since it was for DACA recipients I used that term. Legal working residents was just a way to accurately describe the DACA recipients)

Here is your bone: "Undocumented Immigrants and Federal Health Care Benefits:", National Immigration Forum

There is information in this Fact Sheet that validates some of your responses, yet, can make you look not as informed as your think you are.

Yes, you can...to a point. Yet, your assumptions are not valid. Honestly, you cannot determine on Yappi if a person is "dumb" as much as they can determine the same for you. Hell, I did not use common sense to make an intelligent observation you are smart. Do I lack common sense or just have no intelligence? The subject of this thread is "Free Healthcare for Illegals".

I have lost track in what we are debating. Are we talking about migrants that come here for jobs and money or don't have money and want a job or have money wanting a job or just want to have everything without money or a job? The bottom line....every person sitting on the boarder wanting into the good ole USA, that our campus protestors are chanting "death to America", wants something that is costing all Americans money. If you want to pay without question, then, knock yourself out and I'll support every check you write.

Immigrants pay for insurance all the time. Of course I did not lie.
Put the title illegal in front of the word immigrant and do they pay for their medical all the time too? My best guess they are paying for it just like they pay for their hotel rooms and food. What say you?

I worked with Obamacare @anthem for 5 years. You are correct. Depending on household income coverage can be at no cost. On the other hand I’ve seen members husband and wife with 2,3,4 kids paying a premium over 2-3k monthly.