Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Thanks for proving the pint. LOL...
Under New York criminal law, an assault constitutes "rape" only if it involves vaginal penetration by a penis. That was the definition the jury was instructed to use in the civil case.

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF
You'd still vote for donny snoreleon even after he's been found guilty of sexually abused a woman.
How sad the gop has become.

I'm sure the women in my life are thrilled that people are not convicted for things like rape, when that is not what the jury found. Just because you say it and want it, doesn't make it true. Tough luck.
You go to sleep at night, dreaming of Donald forcing his tiny orange pudgy fingers into the panties of your female family members.

Damn. it must be nice to get a delay on a Federal trial that might hurt Biden!

The trial was initially set to begin in Los Angeles on April 23, but the start date was pushed back following a joint request from special counsel David Weiss and Smirnov's defense team. They cited the need for extra time to adequately prepare for the proceedings.

It must be nice to request a delay and have it approved. You know who never seems to successfully get his trials delayed until after the election? Donald Trump.

Frankly, I think it’s important to question why Trump gets to be manhandled by the legal system so that his show trials can be used against him and potentially prevent him from returning to the White House, while a trial that could bring damaging information to light about Biden’s corruption gets to be put off until after.

"Interesting times" as in the Chinese curse.

As for sending Trump to jail over the bond or for any other reason the SCOTUS may have to jump in here and stop the madness before it gets out of hand.

You would think, but give the cabal which is out to convict and incarcerate Trump their due. The trials which pose the most immediate jeopardy to Trump before the election are in state courts. Which means any appeal will have to wind through the state courts before a path to the federal courts opens.

I don't mean to make light of the soon-to-be dead, but the manifesto is something else.

Bill Clinton assumed power by threatening to say Kitty Dukakis drank rubbing alcohol
The Simpsons are a front for organized crime (especially Marge and Lisa)
George Orwell wrote 1984 to make 1984 happen
Trump and Hillary are "with one another" engaging in kayfabe
...and also he sued Ross Perot who has been dead for 5 years

Donate to good mental health charities folks! It's a horrible disease.

Man who set self on fire outside Trump trial ID’d as Max Azzarello, a self-described ‘investigative researcher’​

View attachment 57623

Heck of a way to grab some attention.

I don't mean to make light of the soon-to-be dead, but the manifesto is something else.

Bill Clinton assumed power by threatening to say Kitty Dukakis drank rubbing alcohol
The Simpsons are a front for organized crime (especially Marge and Lisa)
George Orwell wrote 1984 to make 1984 happen
Trump and Hillary are "with one another" engaging in kayfabe
...and also he sued Ross Perot who has been dead for 5 years

Donate to good mental health charities folks! It's a horrible disease.
Damn, no mention of the Key Bridge?

..... and I always suspected that about Orwell... ;)

Damn. it must be nice to get a delay on a Federal trial that might hurt Biden!

The trial was initially set to begin in Los Angeles on April 23, but the start date was pushed back following a joint request from special counsel David Weiss and Smirnov's defense team. They cited the need for extra time to adequately prepare for the proceedings.

It must be nice to request a delay and have it approved. You know who never seems to successfully get his trials delayed until after the election? Donald Trump.

Frankly, I think it’s important to question why Trump gets to be manhandled by the legal system so that his show trials can be used against him and potentially prevent him from returning to the White House, while a trial that could bring damaging information to light about Biden’s corruption gets to be put off until after.
You are nuttier than a porta potty at a peanut festival.