Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Damn. it must be nice to get a delay on a Federal trial that might hurt Biden!

The trial was initially set to begin in Los Angeles on April 23, but the start date was pushed back following a joint request from special counsel David Weiss and Smirnov's defense team. They cited the need for extra time to adequately prepare for the proceedings.

It must be nice to request a delay and have it approved. You know who never seems to successfully get his trials delayed until after the election? Donald Trump.

Frankly, I think it’s important to question why Trump gets to be manhandled by the legal system so that his show trials can be used against him and potentially prevent him from returning to the White House, while a trial that could bring damaging information to light about Biden’s corruption gets to be put off until after.

Lol. Defends sexual abuse. Rejects rape accusations.
Yes it was so traumatizing she waited 30 years until he was conveniently running for president to do something about it and hasn't stopped making a fool of herself since...but hey I'm glad she can finally afford a new wardrobe.

RFK, Jr should have one right now, but our sitting POTUS is a PoS human.

I will excuse a lot as staff running a demented goof, but Joe understands this denial fully. Garbage Biden.
Father and uncle famously assassinated, the former on the campaign trail, but no protection for you sir.

He's such a POS he's trotting the man's family out to publicly embarrass him.

Now MAGA doxxing jurors....

I wonder if this prosecutor was as worried about the jurors in the Floyd case...you know the one where Maxine Waters said they should burn the city down if they didn't get the preferred outcome?

Any person that reads your hack stuff on Yappi. We all know you will never accept any criminal conviction of Trump. No matter what it is, you will treat it the exact same way that you treat all the civil judgements. You will 100% totally dismiss it. We all know this.
When you bring farcical cases to serve a political end...

Father and uncle famously assassinated, the former on the campaign trail, but no protection for you sir.

He's such a POS he's trotting the man's family out to publicly embarrass him.

They also are introducing legislation to get Trump killed... You know that you must kill all your political rivals to save democracy right???
If you let the people decide they might choose wrong.

https://www.businessinsider.com/house-democrat-trump-prison-sentence-secret-service-2024-4

Of the 7 jurors selected in Trump criminal trial, 5 have college degrees and two are lawyers. Seems like a good start if you value a jury that can interpret the law.
A jury that can unbiasedly interpret the law is bad for the prosecutions case.

Completely different response. Trump sending threats and MAGA doxxing jurors. GOP nuts have been pushing violence all week. ONE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER
Speaking of a great imagination...

I remember when Schumer threatened the Justices and some nut actually showed up outside a Justices home armed for a home invasion murder...

is playing the victim the only defense your one brain cell can muster?
You guys unbelievablely turned Trump into a sympathic figure....it's hard to quantify the level of arrogance and stupidity required to do such a thing. Hemorrhaging minority voters because you chose to weaponize a system they already inherently don't trust.

Hillary and the DNC were charged and convicted by the FCC for fabricating and hiding payments to foreign spies including Russians in the Steele Dossier hoax, for exactly what they claim Trump did. Did the media even mention it?

Big difference here is the FCC and the DOJ already looked into this Stormy payment and said Trump did it correctly, no charges were brought. So the state changed their laws to bring Trump to trial....How corrupt is that?
How corrupt is a DA running on prosecuting an individual person "elect me to get Trump"

It's a shame you guys have to wreck the justice system and subvert democracy because you are so scared of him.
Who are "you guys" are they not Americans (or are they russians, chiinese, martians) or are only people who are devoted to trump, true Americans. Trump has done to this country exactly what he has wanted - divide and conquer I will give him credit he is a good politician.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Yes it was so traumatizing she waited 30 years until he was conveniently running for president to do something about it and hasn't stopped making a fool of herself since...but hey I'm glad she can finally afford a new wardrobe.
that lady is a NUT... go watch her interview with Anderson Cooper..

You'd still vote for donny snoreleon even after he's been found guilty of sexually abused a woman.
How sad the gop has become.
How many years did Ted Kennedy serve after killing a woman? Where was this righteous indignation from the left when Clinton was raping women?

Who are "you guys" are they not Americans (or are they russians, chiinese, martians) or are only people who are devoted to trump, true Americans. Trump has done to this country exactly what he has wanted - divide and conquer I will give him credit he is a good politician.
please the media and the Obama years...and get back to us!!! dividing the nation

so tell us how Trump has done that?

Trump tries to bring the country together, he is being attacked constantly by your fake news and those who want to destroy our country. He dose not and should not back down by our common enemies.

If you do not believe in our freedoms and founding documents, you are not a true American. Those that want kings and tyrants are not welcome.

Trump tries to bring the country together, he is being attacked constantly by your fake news and those who want to destroy our country. He dose not and should not back down by our common enemies.

If you do not believe in our freedoms and founding documents, you are not a true American. Those that want kings and tyrants are not welcome.
i have a feeling what Shaken is going to respond with... you see, he thinks Trump is MEAN... and gets offended by his tweets..... but says NOTHING about what Trump and his policies did for America.... but does not see that over 95% of the media stories while Trump was President were negative stories...

and of course seems to have NO problem with what BIDEN has done to America!!!!

I swear, G-Rock has posted some of this very same crap that the guy who torched himself wrote.

He continued, boldly asserting: "We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup."

The manifesto includes references to a complex conspiracy involving cryptocurrencies and governmental collusion, echoing themes from Azzarello's recent social media activity.