Cavs 2023-24

I saw him.talk last night. He gone.
No, he simply repeated he is focused on the season and team and not this which can be later. For reference, he previously signed a deal in Utah, so let's not act like he is necessarily LeBron leaving twice

The guy who left CBB early and is only 22?
I don’t dislike him … I just think his highest up side is Chris Bosh … but right now people value him higher … also I think the Cavs play the best when him and Allen are not on the court at the same time … and you can get a difference maker for him and not Allen … a true second fiddle … which put Garland as the 3rd option … which in my opinion is where he belongs … if the could get a really good stretch 4 for him … I think this team is a real contender … but this is a mute now … and hope he turns into a beast and Cavs make a good playoff run.

I don’t dislike him … I just think his highest up side is Chris Bosh … but right now people value him higher … also I think the Cavs play the best when him and Allen are not on the court at the same time … and you can get a difference maker for him and not Allen … a true second fiddle … which put Garland as the 3rd option … which in my opinion is where he belongs … if the could get a really good stretch 4 for him … I think this team is a real contender … but this is a mute now … and hope he turns into a beast and Cavs make a good playoff run.
If Mobley has a career like Chris Bosh, a great comparison BTW, we will all be happy. Bosh was an 11 time all star who found a way to function on teams with ball dominant superstars.

If Mobley has a career like Chris Bosh, a great comparison BTW, we will all be happy. Bosh was an 11 time all star who found a way to function on teams with ball dominant superstars.
If starts shooting like Chris Bosh then the problem is solved … but I have my doubts that he will consistently do that … as said before, I hope I am wrong.

If starts shooting like Chris Bosh then the problem is solved … but I have my doubts that he will consistently do that … as said before, I hope I am wrong.
At one point when he was a rookie I was dreaming that Mobley could develop into another Giannis over time, but he clearly is always going to be on the thin side, so a Chris Bosh career would be more likely and definitely fine with me.

At one point when he was a rookie I was dreaming that Mobley could develop into another Giannis over time, but he clearly is always going to be on the thin side, so a Chris Bosh career would be more likely and definitely fine with me.
5 seed probably.. team is soft.Now can't play defense.1 round exit.

Chris Bosch?…my goodness…not even close..Bosch was an 11 time all star and 2 time champ. That is the problem with the one and dones. Very few of them are ready for the league. The younger Euro guys have been pros for a while when they show up instead of jacking up bad shots and not playing defense in AAU. Without a great shot and being thin Mobley’s ceiling is low…a good not great player and absolutely not a max contract player.

Ps. Denver showing us what a champion looks like right now…maybe they get bored and we stage a comeback

Neither 18 points between DM and Garland nor 8 total rebounds between Allen and Mobley will win you a game. Trying to have some optimism but it's rough, especially if they drop back to 5 or 6 in this rough stretch

Chris Bosch?…my goodness…not even close..Bosch was an 11 time all star and 2 time champ. That is the problem with the one and dones. Very few of them are ready for the league.
This is hysterical considering Chris Bosh was a one and done.

Chris Bosch?…my goodness…not even close..Bosch was an 11 time all star and 2 time champ. That is the problem with the one and dones. Very few of them are ready for the league. The younger Euro guys have been pros for a while when they show up instead of jacking up bad shots and not playing defense in AAU. Without a great shot and being thin Mobley’s ceiling is low…a good not great player and absolutely not a max contract player.
Chris Bosh is his upside … only if he can develop an consistent outside shot … but I worry about him developing … if develop a decent outside shot … and make people come out and guard him … he then is quicker than most of other the bigs and can go around them … but as of now he doesn’t have a consistent outside shot, thus they play off of him and that means he can’t go around them … and when he tries to go down low … he just gets pushed out … he has a long way to go to be a max player IMO … at least not yet.

Donovan mitchell is good as gone. See if get great trade what jazz got.
gump.jpg

Yappi is an English-only site.

I have not looked at schedules, but with Embiid back I would not be shocked to see Philly catch Indy for the 6 seed, which makes the 3 vs. 6 matchup really tough. Of course root for the Cavs to hold the 3 spot, but also root hard for Indy to win a few more and keep the 6th seed.

All jokes aside....I'll hope for best in couple weeks, but this team is going nowhere. Dying against good teams yet again