Region 18 Final: Coldwater (12-1) vs Liberty Center (13-0)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coldwater is just a 2nd place, 6 seeded squad who was beaten by a school 2 divisions smaller and just hopes to at least score on LC this time.
Comedian like you need to stop the nonsense. Coldwater will have a QB with 2 health legs and a bunch of wideouts that are skilled the deciding factor is can LC line generate pressure like they did against probably the 2nd most physical O line in the state? OH isn’t a bad football team at all they have all the talent just ran into a juggernaut of a team yesterday! I think if coldwater watches last years film and prepare for the same team on film to show up they’ll be in for a real treat!

Haven’t seen a team match up to the line play on both sides of the ball since South Range and Carey both teams won state this team is on a mission. I can’t say I’ve seen the hunger in kids eyes more than in this team.

Comedian like you need to stop the nonsense. Coldwater will have a QB with 2 health legs and a bunch of wideouts that are skilled the deciding factor is can LC line generate pressure like they did against probably the 2nd most physical O line in the state? OH isn’t a bad football team at all they have all the talent just ran into a juggernaut of a team yesterday! I think if coldwater watches last years film and prepare for the same team on film to show up they’ll be in for a real treat!

Haven’t seen a team match up to the line play on both sides of the ball since South Range and Carey both teams won state this team is on a mission. I can’t say I’ve seen the hunger in kids eyes more than in this team.
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

If I'm not mistaken, when LC beat Coldwater last year, the Cavs QB was out (broken leg maybe?). LC does seem to be better than last year defensively, but it sounds like Oak Harbor threw the ball on them with some success. I think I read that OH threw for about 250 yards....seems that Coldwater should be able to move the ball effectively thru the air. Not sure if the Cavs defense can stop the run game of LC.

I'll go with LC in a high scoring game...42-38

LC is legit on the LoS. They were the only team with a DL tmatched SR’s OL (they couldn’t handle SR DL). But I was really impressed with them up front last year and I think they’re better this year.

Only question I have is their secondary and then whether CW can take advantage.

Should be a great game.

Disagree. I'd say less than 15%. He could not run at all, and running was his forte. His one run he essentially went down on his own after a few yards
It is what it is. It's football. Sometimes your the team limping into a playoff game, sometimes it's the opponent. We have been on both sides of it over the yrs.
He played but he was maybe 70%

Wasn’t impress by coldwater against archbold… i still remember what LC did to archbold. Give me LC by 21+ still
Look at the first half of Archbold and LC on youtube. Archbold is a strong first half team, and they are very well put together. They just aren’t built for the second half of ball.

Disagree. I'd say less than 15%. He could not run at all, and running was his forte. His one run he essentially went down on his own after a few yards
It is what it is. It's football. Sometimes your the team limping into a playoff game, sometimes it's the opponent. We have been on both sides of it over the yrs.
15%?

Think about what you are saying. He was less than 15% he has absolutely no business being in a uniform and on the field.

Cavs really surprised me this week with their thrashing of the Chargers. I really thought Edison would outscore the Cavs, just like I am thinking LC will win this game by two scores. It’s going to be a great game, and hopefully the livestream will work. The camera for the LC OH game was down, and couldn’t find it on the radio anywhere. As of right now I’m sticking with the Tigers 35-21
Tiger sports live will be broadcasting the game it’s 100 percent free anything that requires a subscription for lc streaming is a scam

No video as well fair warning one of the broadcasters who we love dearly in lc can be loud
Would like the link to that if you have it. Most regional video online streams have their fair share of homers announcing. Just glad to have a stream.

Going sort of against the grain here and picking Coldwater by a score

27-21
That's what I'm thinking as well I feel like coldwater is more battle tested. I understand LC is a good team but looking at the scores they haven't had a close game or had anybody punch them in the mouth it would be interesting to see how they handle this game because going forward it doesn't get any easier. You're not going to be blowing anybody out like they have recently definitely should be a good ball game

That's what I'm thinking as well I feel like coldwater is more battle tested. I understand LC is a good team but looking at the scores they haven't had a close game or had anybody punch them in the mouth it would be interesting to see how they handle this game because going forward it doesn't get any easier. You're not going to be blowing anybody out like they have recently definitely should be a good ball game
Ever eat crow ??

We are not 💯 sure if they will get the rights to broadcast live the host school and the ohsaa and spectrum have a contract and all they way till kick off can say they are picking up the game with the hudl cameras and broadcast. If that happens it would be audio only with delayed video

We are not 💯 sure if they will get the rights to broadcast live the host school and the ohsaa and spectrum have a contract and all they way till kick off can say they are picking up the game with the hudl cameras and broadcast. If that happens it would be audio only with delayed video
They haven’t had any issues in the past broadcasting this game at this site I’ll update as soon as Tiger sports live updates as to wether or not they will be broadcasting but I’m sure they will be

G
Going sort of against the grain here and picking Coldwater by a score

27-21
Going against the grain? I think everyone in the state has taken Coldwater that is not a Liberty Center homer. Understandably so, as Coldwater's name and past history speaks for itself. But for anyone who still believes the game is won in the trenches I'd pick Liberty Center. LC 35 CW 14

15%?

Think about what you are saying. He was less than 15% he has absolutely no business being in a uniform and on the field.
To give you an idea- that was my opinion. He had no business being in a uniform and on the field.