Region 18 Final: Coldwater (12-1) vs Liberty Center (13-0)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coldwater is coming off of a 42-7 win over the Edison Chargers and Liberty Center is coming off of a 45-14 victory over the Oak Harbor Rockets. This is the matchup everyone wanted. Tigers and cavs round 2. The Cavaliers are playing their best ball right now. On the flipside, so are the Tigers. Something is going to give.

Coldwater 29
Liberty Center 28

2OT

Cavs really surprised me this week with their thrashing of the Chargers. I really thought Edison would outscore the Cavs, just like I am thinking LC will win this game by two scores. It’s going to be a great game, and hopefully the livestream will work. The camera for the LC OH game was down, and couldn’t find it on the radio anywhere. As of right now I’m sticking with the Tigers 35-21

Coldwater's run defense is improved over last year but is it good enough to keep the Cavs in the game? Can Coldwater run the football enough to compliment one of the best passing games in Ohio. Suffering from Mactosis right now will go with Coldwater 21 - 14.

If Wheelersburg wins, they're definitely playing R20.

If HP wins, then Coldwater would play R20 and LC would play R17 depending on winner.

I think HP wins, so I think the 2nd scenario is what plays out. As a SR fan, if SR can upset Perry then I'd rather play HP (who I think is really good) than either of these teams (who I think are a little better).

Anyway -- this is probably the best regional final in state (with SR-Perry maybe 2nd). I have LC but I think it's close and I'm looking forward to the game.

Good luck to the Cavs! D5 is pretty loaded this year. In my opinion, Perry is the team to beat. Looks like they've won all their games comfortably, but that 24-6 win over Kirtland really stands out.

Good luck to the Cavs! D5 is pretty loaded this year. In my opinion, Perry is the team to beat. Looks like they've won all their games comfortably, but that 24-6 win over Kirtland really stands out.
So has LC closes game was week 1 35-14 then last night was the first time the 1st team D was scored on since week 1 is it Friday yet!!!!!
Liberty Center 28
Coldwater 15

Coldwater is coming off of a 42-7 win over the Edison Chargers and Liberty Center is coming off of a 45-14 victory over the Oak Harbor Rockets. This is the matchup everyone wanted. Tigers and cavs round 2. The Cavaliers are playing their best ball right now. On the flipside, so are the Tigers. Something is going to give.

Coldwater 29
Liberty Center 28

2OT
Getting full value of that $12 ticket lol

Wasn’t impress by coldwater against archbold… i still remember what LC did to archbold. Give me LC by 21+ still

They will find a neutral point in the middle
I understand that’s how neutral sites typically work, but if say Wheelersburg, LC, Perry and Valley View win. You’re talking having a 2 1/2 hours from Burg to VV and 3 hours for LC to Perry vs 5 hour from Burg to Perry and 2 1/2 from LC to VV. Seems pretty logical.

Buuuutttttt it is OHSAA we’re talking about here.