D7 R25 2022

Doubt it. Skill wise Lowellville is very talented this year and Ballone and Bunofsky might be the top 2 players on the field against Springfield. That said, Lowellville loses 2-3 starters from their lines that were already not good, Springfield will have their way on the LoS. Lowellville's only hope would be Ballone creating a whole bunch of plays with his legs, somehow the game turning into a track meet and Springfield's DL getting wore out.
Plus, NMS still has players remaining on their team who know how to win. It could be a deer in the headlights kinda game for Lowellville.

Reactions: Jev
Plus, NMS still has players remaining on their team who know how to win. It could be a deer in the headlights kinda game for Lowellville.
That was likely last year when Lowellville was 3-0 and thought they had a shot- until it was like 49-0 at half. Despite having good skill players, their lines and physicality will be their undoing, not only against Springfield, but also possibly against Western Reserve and McDonald

All comes down to line play anyways. Skill players are a bonus. This region is a good example of that. It is when you have both that things get scary... JFK and Dalton last year

The question is why isn't JFK playing at Warren Hardings stadium. That is where they play their home games
I thought I saw something a few months ago that Harding is doing some type of renovation and it forced JFK to move their home games to Howland for a year or two.

The question is why isn't JFK playing at Warren Hardings stadium. That is where they play their home games
Harding said we couldn't play there this year(possibly 2?) due to the construction going on. We are playing home games at Howland, but there was a conflict with soccer for week 2.

I watched Perkins/Clyde last year and I think they are going to give JFK some fits.
I think JFK has advantage up front. Skill wise perkins leaps and bounds better. It will be the best receiving core they see all year not even close. Senior Findlay commit, A junior that is better then him, and then a sophomore who has MAC offers and will get more. And so much more.

I don't kiss and tell pal.......Just know JFK will be just fine for years to come.....the next 6 years
Big @Jaws31 voice: “Lot’s of people would love to tell the world about kissing me!”

Just curious… Mr. Brown got the spotlight last year, then I heard about the incoming frosh. Any returning skills from a year ago to compliment that fine QB? (This is what I was getting at.)

I think JFK has advantage up front. Skill wise perkins leaps and bounds better. It will be the best receiving core they see all year not even close. Senior Findlay commit, A junior that is better then him, and then a sophomore who has MAC offers and will get more. And so much more.
I hope this is true.
Great programs rarely set a schedule in which they are decidedly the best team every week. 16 go dancing, there is only upside in the challenge.

I hope this is true.
Great programs rarely set a schedule in which they are decidedly the best team every week. 16 go dancing, there is only upside in the challenge.
I do think it is a competitive game. Great game for both sides to have on their schedule. Hopefully JFK pulls it out and d7 gets some respect

Big @Jaws31 voice: “Lot’s of people would love to tell the world about kissing me!”

Just curious… Mr. Brown got the spotlight last year, then I heard about the incoming frosh. Any returning skills from a year ago to compliment that fine QB? (This is what I was getting at.)
Antonio Smith is the name to watch this year at TB. He's a junior who is just as fast as Brown, not as tall but built like a grown man. He's going to have a big year. Rivera is back at FB and had some nice games last year. Easton, Campana and the freshman Provitt will all contribute at TB I'm sure. The WRs will be solid. I think the freshman Taylor will shock people this year. He's legit, a definite D1 talent. There is no lack of skill for the Eagles this year.

Harding said we couldn't play there this year(possibly 2?) due to the construction going on. We are playing home games at Howland, but there was a conflict with soccer for week 2.
Gotcha. Yes, I forgot about the construction this year

Antonio Smith is the name to watch this year at TB. He's a junior who is just as fast as Brown, not as tall but built like a grown man. He's going to have a big year. Rivera is back at FB and had some nice games last year. Easton, Campana and the freshman Provitt will all contribute at TB I'm sure. The WRs will be solid. I think the freshman Taylor will shock people this year. He's legit, a definite D1 talent. There is no lack of skill for the Eagles this year.
Sounds like scary hours for the region. With the young thrower and that line I already had you sitting at the top with a few interesting teams I’m curious about… I’d say I have VERY high expectations for the Eagles this year.