D7 R25 2022

Nothing good could come of this. What a horribly great idea.
Can see some young fella producing it trying to sequence in different posters/commentators. Gets so frustrated he says "Screw this!" and opens it up so everyone can talk at once.

Would get so big Joe Rogan would ask to be on and then, after a few minutes of friendly conversation, would get talked over for an hour+ until you'd here @Hoist the Black ask "wait, didn't we have a guest on the line?"

Legendary.

Can see some young fella producing it trying to sequence in different posters/commentators. Gets so frustrated he says "Screw this!" and opens it up so everyone can talk at once.

Would get so big Joe Rogan would ask to be on and then, after a few minutes of friendly conversation, would get talked over for an hour+ until you'd here @Hoist the Black ask "wait, didn't we have a guest on the line?"

Legendary.
“Welcome back to I Peaked in High School.” Is probably a little too on the nose.
Maybe something like “Tune in next week to Honks & Heroes.”

C,,v
We're playing all our home games(except week 2) at Howland this year. Struthers could be an option, Liberty too.
Like I was saying why couldn't they just play it at Howland on a Saturday afternoon, or night that weekend? Also Girard is open on the 9th. They play away.

"Only Fans" has a nice ring to it.
1658524922307.png

I would listen to such a podcast, made possible by the fine people of this thread.

Skip Mosic’s “Tonight in High School Football” program, broadcasted weekly on FM stations throughout the state, only lasts 30 minutes and I could use something to fill in the balance of the drive into my destination on Friday’s.

I would listen to such a podcast, made possible by the fine people of this thread.

Skip Mosic’s “Tonight in High School Football” program, broadcasted weekly on FM stations throughout the state, only lasts 30 minutes and I could use something to fill in the balance of the drive into my destination on Friday’s.
In all seriousness I definitely don’t have the schedule for this… But this would be a blast.

Legendary.
Also, the guest would be @dnis30 calling from the land line at the Lucas Library where I have to assume is where their only internet connection is. ???

We should have Hometown Heroes podcast done by #44 of JFK Thomas Valent work on this idea. I will get it done. I like to put faces to names when I’m talking smack. Plus I get to see the physical attributes of these screen names to compare whether I should be weary in an alley. ? ?

We should have Hometown Heroes podcast done by #44 of JFK Thomas Valent work on this idea. I will get it done. I like to put faces to names when I’m talking smack. Plus I get to see the physical attributes of these screen names to compare whether I should be weary in an alley. ? ?
No alleys over this way…just farm lanes out in BFE
All goes down the same though.