D7 R25 2022

2 teams to not sleep on in all of D7 are Fort Loramie and New Middletown Springfield. Both will have rosters of over 50.

Fort Loramie's schedule last year was brutal. Fort Loramie lost to teams with 15, 14, 7, 11, 8, 10, and 16 wins respectively. I would not be surprised to see FL make a serious run even if they fall seeded somewhere between 9-16.

Springfield brings back several key defensive pieces and their coaching staff is great. They will be as physical as any team in division 7.

But at the end of the day, the MAC is king until someone beats them.

2 teams to not sleep on in all of D7 are Fort Loramie and New Middletown Springfield. Both will have rosters of over 50.

Fort Loramie's schedule last year was brutal. Fort Loramie lost to teams with 15, 14, 7, 11, 8, 10, and 16 wins respectively. I would not be surprised to see FL make a serious run even if they fall seeded somewhere between 9-16.

Springfield brings back several key defensive pieces and their coaching staff is great. They will be as physical as any team in division 7.

NM Springfield will fall back to where they were in the past. They'll be very good but won't get out of the region. They aren't more physical than Kennedy, Lucas or even NSP who isn't very big size wise.

Im not necessarily predicting they will get out of the region, but I do predict they will be a top contender. To not have them in a D7 top 10 after the last two years is a mistake, even with graduation.
NM Springfield will fall back to where they were in the past. They'll be very good but won't get out of the region. They aren't more physical than Kennedy, Lucas or even NSP who isn't very big size wise.

I like Fort Loramie too. I have them hovering around 10-12 in the state.

I wish I knew more about D7 teams across the state, but I’m still sticking with Springfield and FL both being Top 10 material in a state rankings.