2020 Presidential Race

Trafalgar? That’s cute. Partisan polling is not to be taken seriously. It’s also the only poll you read because it’s the only one telling you what you want to hear.

Trafalgar’s methodology is useless when the “ hidden Trump voter” isn’t hidden anymore.
They were the most accurate poll in 2016, dont be such a dooshnozzle

"White with college degree" these days tends to mean "underemployed with a bachelor's in something less-than-useful in the workforce". Not surprising they're so slanted toward the Democrats.

Why would any reasonably intelligent person believe what partisan media says more than the MSM? It makes me laugh every single time I see a partisan like yourself rail on the MSM while spoon feeding themselves the flavor of crap they desire.

Want a balanced news feed? You need to take in news from all spectrums. If your only getting conservative news your only getting a conservative viewpoint. I read anything from left wing to msm to conservative frequently. Variety is key.

I also don’t read any form of political opinion pieces. I can make up my mind without someone else telling me what they think.
Then why are you so partisan?

North Carolina is an interesting state too.

I may have had something special slipped into that last batch of brownies I had, but I think Trump is going to win 3 of 4 among Pa, Mi, Wi, and Mn.

The reason is Hillary lost those blue collar Dems in 16 and i dont see what Biden is offering to win them back. It seems to be an appeal to exchange Trump's obnoxiousness for Biden's predictability with a lot of gaffes. Trump made promises to those people that he kept. Biden SAYS he will do better for them. Deeds vs words.

But feel free to throw this back at me on Nov 4 (or whenever the thing is decided) if it goes the other way. :)
MN & MI are gonna be blue. WI & PA are toss ups but definitely favor Biden at the moment. If I were Trump, I would be pouring money into PA (he is) because it’s going to be very challenging for him to lose PA (and MI) and still find a path to 270

"White with college degree" these days tends to mean "underemployed with a bachelor's in something less-than-useful in the workforce". Not surprising they're so slanted toward the Democrats.

Median income in the US by Education attainment of householder:
ED 2020-10-11_12-22-37.jpg

Then why are you so partisan?

My actual political beliefs are very libertarian. I vote a straight libertarian ticket whenever I possibly can do so. Conservatism and liberalism have failed our country.

However Trumps moral failings to me are so egregious and his behavior so erratic that I swallowed real hard and voted Biden. If we don’t have a leader that’s morally grounded to something it won’t end well for us imo.

My actual political beliefs are very libertarian. I vote a straight libertarian ticket whenever I possibly can do so. Conservatism and liberalism have failed our country.

However Trumps moral failings to me are so egregious and his behavior so erratic that I swallowed real hard and voted Biden. If we don’t have a leader that’s morally grounded to something it won’t end well for us imo.
That's what they all say, if you are truly Libertarian than voting for Biden is a complete sell out

Since you all love Trafalgar so much here’s their latest swing state poll results

PA- Biden +2
Wisc- Biden + 3
Michigan- Trump + 1
Arizona - Trump + 4

Outside of Arizona all Trafalgar polling isn’t recent enough to account for Trumps taxes, debate and his covid/super spreader event.

I chuckled when I saw the Arizona result. They were five points wrong in the 2018 senate race in Arizona so it’s pretty clear they have no idea how to poll Arizona. I mean it’s possible Trump scrapes by in Arizona but he’s not winning the state by more than he did in 2016. It’s laughable to even consider given the demographics shift the state has undergone.

That's what they all say, if you are truly Libertarian than voting for Biden is a complete sell out

Sure it could be called a sell out but it’s what I felt I had to do. I’m not willing to engage in the devils bargain conservatives are taking part in. Historically things don’t end well when amoral behavior is over looked in exchange of trinkets of policy.

I wonder how conservatives will feel after the election if Biden wins and dems take the senate. You can be sure Schumer will make sure the republicans understand what true powerlessness feels like.

Sure it could be called a sell out but it’s what I felt I had to do. I’m not willing to engage in the devils bargain conservatives are taking part in. Historically things don’t end well when amoral behavior is over looked in exchange of trinkets of policy.

I wonder how conservatives will feel after the election if Biden wins and dems take the senate. You can be sure Schumer will make sure the republicans understand what true powerlessness feels like.
Well let's hope that doesn't happen. I dont believe a true Libertarian would be happy with a Biden, Schummer, Pelosi triumvirate. So it leads me to believe you are full of shyte

Well let's hope that doesn't happen. I dont believe a true Libertarian would be happy with a Biden, Schummer, Pelosi triumvirate. So it leads me to believe you are full of shyte

I’m not thrilled by the idea and I understand it’ll have consequences going forward. That to me is outweighed by the danger of a continued presidency of Trump.

We are talking about a man who thinks it’s ok to publicly bully his AG to indict his political enemies.

A man who exposed his secret service agents to the virus so he could take a joy ride and wave at his supporters.

A man who tweeted liberate Michigan in response to armed militia storming their state house.

A man who accused his opponent of planning to turn Minnesota into a refugee camp.

and on and on and on. Others may be willing to tolerate this behavior in exchange for policy but I am not.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
I’m not thrilled by the idea and I understand it’ll have consequences going forward. That to me is outweighed by the danger of a continued presidency of Trump.

We are talking about a man who thinks it’s ok to publicly bully his AG to indict his political enemies.

A man who exposed his secret service agents to the virus so he could take a joy ride and wave at his supporters.

A man who tweeted liberate Michigan in response to armed militia storming their state house.

A man who accused his opponent of planning to turn Minnesota into a refugee camp.

and on and on and on. Others may be willing to tolerate this behavior in exchange for policy but I am not.

And much of the echo chamber here see these things as reasons to support him . They like these ideas of what the Presidency is now under a pathologically lying malignant narcissist and and not only want more of it but may be an increase? And what is the personal gain ? How much better off is everyone now ?

So you're voting for POTUS who talks well but doesnt accomplish anything. Didn't you get your fill with Obama? Guess not

So as a Libertarian you voted for the pro-tax increase, pro- big government, career politician insider? Dope.

Decency matter’s to me but it clearly doesn’t to you. Have fun in January when Biden erases Trumps legacy and the dems balance the court.

I’ve never understood the fascination with national polling. The only thing that matters is the electoral college.
It's the MSM's way of helping the DNC with voter suppression. They want Trump supporters to throw in the towel and forget about voting since he stands no chance.

It's the MSM's way of helping the DNC with voter suppression. They want Trump supporters to throw in the towel and forget about voting since he stands no chance.

It also has an unintended effect that worked well in 2016.

Moonbats stay home because they're lazy and think the election is already in the bag.

What is Biden "morally grounded" to?

Reactions: y2h