2020 Presidential Race

I would think AMERICANS in general would be concerned with a plot by an outgoing administration to frame and sabotage their political opponent.

But, hey, maybe that's just me.

No one outside of partisans like you cares about any of this. It’s not materially effecting their lives in the middle of a pandemic. By all means though keep pounding the table over this Donald. Biden’s going to spend his time talking about things that actually effect people’s lives like rona’, health care and schools.

That’s right keep spending time on something independent voters could care less about Trump. Don’t talk about the economy or foreign policy keep talking about Russia and the Clintons.
Trump recently was talking Weiner and Hillary's emails. Can't be good for her. Really hurts her chances

No one outside of partisans like you cares about any of this. It’s not materially effecting their lives in the middle of a pandemic. By all means though keep pounding the table over this Donald. Biden’s going to spend his time talking about things that actually effect people’s lives like rona’, health care and schools.
$15 million/hour minimum wage. Can't wait.

I would think AMERICANS in general would be concerned with a plot by an outgoing administration to frame and sabotage their political opponent.

So who is going away and doing time for framing Trump? What did they try to frame him doing?

Yeah now that Goofy Old Joe is gonna' pay us $15 million an hour, we don't care about none of that stuff....We is ALL Leftists now.

Biden said: “There’s an old expression attributed to the Chinese years ago. It said, ‘Women hold up half the sky.’ Guess what? the reason no country will be able to compete for world economic prominence unless they fully engage the women in their society.”

The “Chinese” source for the quote is Chairman Mao, the founder of communist China and one of the worst mass-murderers of the 20th century.

Biden has quoted Mao before. He did so in August, explaining his choice of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) to be his running mate. He also did so in July, during a fundraiser, calling it an “old Chinese proverb.”

Biden said: “There’s an old expression attributed to the Chinese years ago. It said, ‘Women hold up half the sky.’ Guess what? the reason no country will be able to compete for world economic prominence unless they fully engage the women in their society.”

The “Chinese” source for the quote is Chairman Mao, the founder of communist China and one of the worst mass-murderers of the 20th century.

Biden has quoted Mao before. He did so in August, explaining his choice of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) to be his running mate. He also did so in July, during a fundraiser, calling it an “old Chinese proverb.”

I love how bothered Biden makes you it’s pretty comical watching you twist and turn to make talking points.

You mean Trump backing out helps ? Not having the debate ! If Trump is so great at debating why is he backing down ? You actually think Trump was good in the first debate ? Of course you think that

Literally none of what you posted was anywhere close to what I said. Man you're dense.

Given the current climate in the year of the Kung flu pandemic, quoting Mao repeatedly seems amazingly out of touch.

Not having a debate helps Biden and the Dems.

I was responding to this . Why did Trump back out if it would help Biden? You say he bullied Biden. Well bullying in a debate = a good job? Talking over, interrupting everyone , spewing nonsense much of the time is something that we need more of and shows his superiority in this area? So Trump refuses because he might not get to bully his opponent again? To think that not debating is a win for Dems you would have to think that Trump is good at this right? He's not

I was responding to this . Why did Trump back out if it would help Biden? You say he bullied Biden. Well bullying in a debate = a good job? Talking over, interrupting everyone , spewing nonsense much of the time is something that we need more of and shows his superiority in this area? So Trump refuses because he might not get to bully his opponent again? To think that not debating is a win for Dems you would have to think that Trump is good at this right? He's not
You're not good at this....

“I’m told by one of the Biden staffers, local staffers, is that they kind of kept the details about the visit, as far as the timing and the exact locations—they didn’t really want to give that out to the public because they want to keep the crowds to a minimum,” Garcia said. “They realize we are in pandemic and they don’t want a crowd of more than 50 people at any of their events.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Is anyone listening ?

Here's what the polls looked like 4 years ago. Look familiar?

1602595484202.png

I suspect that the Black parishioners would have remembered a white teen attending their church:

Why do African Americans let Biden patronize then in the way that he does - "if you vote for Trump you ain't black"!