2020 Presidential Race

You tattled to Yappi lol. You really do have a vagina. :ROFLMAO:
Tattled ? No . He saw it himself . Yeah you’re a tough guy calling me a pu$ ? Good one . If you didn’t say it how could i tattle ? I’ve never gone to Yappi complained about anyone or blocked anyone , or ignored anyone . That was just so bad and he was on the page and in the vicinity I posted to him , did you see that ? Pretty shocking really . So you’re charging me with “. Tattling “ about something you never said ?? K

Pretty telling....

Of? People that have actually studied this have said we are probably looking at a half-million deaths. That everyone will get it at some point and that there is nothing that will change that. The BEST we can hope for is to bend the curve and not overwhelm the medical system. There will not be a safe vaccine for at least 12-18 months after March 1st - that's the best case. And since antibodies don't seem to last more than about 6-10 weeks, it will circulate and be with us for a while and even with a vaccine, eventually everyone will either survive or die from it. Those are the facts, anything else is a wish.

Of? People that have actually studied this have said we are probably looking at a half-million deaths. That everyone will get it at some point and that there is nothing that will change that. The BEST we can hope for is to bend the curve and not overwhelm the medical system. There will not be a safe vaccine for at least 12-18 months after March 1st - that's the best case. And since antibodies don't seem to last more than about 6-10 weeks, it will circulate and be with us for a while and even with a vaccine, eventually everyone will either survive or die from it. Those are the facts, anything else is a wish.
Of trumps bafoonery of course.

This isn't anywhere near what the Trump administration has been saying since this started . Oh that's right . Panic quelling . So are you admitting that this administration has been lying to us all along? LOL . A couple EC luminary's who are rumored to be members of Mensa told us about 7 weeks ago that ' THIS" { Pandemic in this country } is pretty much over " . So now it's always been inevitable that we will have 500,000 deaths ? That last WH Corona task force estimate after mitigation was 100,000 to 200000 , possibly getting to 250,000 . This isn't personal to you SWC , I know you're just relaying some info , and I hope this isn't going to be accurate . I think may be we could have handled this a little bit better . I know some don't agree because they want to defend the administration at all costs and want four more years of this bullchit , but hopefully some things change in a few months. There is no question that Trump was hoping only mostly Blue Northeastern states were affected in a significant way , and that the virus would float away by May and he could spend the rest of the campaign having rallies and blaming Democratic states .

Cults of personality and populism have proven to be a really strong movement , but it seems to be waning a bit . Hopefully that trend continues.

Link to this? I can't recall Trump saying this. Thanks in advance, I'll wait.
Said he hoped as was recounted in the Vanity fair article I posted . His advisers scalped a central national testing program originally because at that time Blue state’s were getting hit and there was no need politically to develop one at that time because “. They didn’t vote fir me “ and we can blame them
They still have no national testing system and Trump only slightly pivoted when Red states starting getting.hit ( his people ironically if you look at his life in whole ). You can deny what’s going on around you or not .I don’t care .

Said he hoped as was recounted in the Vanity fair article I posted . His advisers scalped a central national testing program originally because at that time Blue state’s were getting hit and there was no need politically to develop one at that time because “. They didn’t vote fir me “ and we can blame them
They still have no national testing system and Trump only slightly pivoted when Red states starting getting.hit ( his people ironically if you look at his life in whole ). You can deny what’s going on around you or not .I don’t care .
So no on the link?

I have really tried to think of anything I would think of as a plus if Biden was to get elected even without my vote. I think I have found one thing that might be good for the country and that is the fact that Sleepy Joe says he will select a female for his VP. The female idea is really a great idea. Look at just the fact it is reported females only make 78 cents for every dollar a male makes. This move alone will save us 22% on the VP's salary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: y2h

Nowhere in this article is a quote from Drumpf saying what you claimed he said.

Looks like yet another lie. ?‍♂️

Smart money is still on Kamala but it’s a really lack luster group of candidates imo. Had Biden decided to not go with a women from the jump he’d have had a more diverse and competitive group to pick from. Someone like Cory Booker would have been a solid pick that had some appeal to progressives.

Agreed. Not only was his “woman pledge” incredibly transparent pandering, it really cut him off at the knees in terms of the talent pool.

Harris is defiantly the obvious choice on the current short list, as she’s the only one who offers any upside whatsoever. That said, it’ll be interesting watching them try and reconcile her law enforcement record in the current climate within the democrat party.

Smart money is still on Kamala but it’s a really lack luster group of candidates imo. Had Biden decided to not go with a women from the jump he’d have had a more diverse and competitive group to pick from. Someone like Cory Booker would have been a solid pick that had some appeal to progressives.
That's what happens when you worship at the altar of identity politics.

Pretty amazing that this Karen Bass lady is on the shortlist...she makes Stacey Abrams look practically rational lol.
She loved Castro. Kind of hard to make the case you arent beholden to the far left if that's your VP.

Bass would hand Florida to Trump. That would free up a lot of campaign cash to spend elsewhere. It would also help secure a good portion of the Senior Citizen vote as most of them remember what Communism really is.

Nowhere in this article is a quote from Drumpf saying what you claimed he said.

Looks like yet another lie. ?‍♂️
If you don't think he was involved in the decisions so be it . Another lie? You've been lying and been flopping around denying that you didn't say that myself and another poster would sit back and watch our daughters being raped{ Because of what exactly ? A political disagreement? You being black out drunk ? } Worm man . POS. Big time liar and doosh. All of the above . Trump doesn't make decisions ? k . So you're opinion is Trump has no say what is done or not done and they don't consult with him ? Of course he went ahead with it, made the decision and if you don't think so you're dumber than someone who would say seven to eight weeks weeks ago " 'THIS " { Pandemic in this country} is basically OVER ." Oh that's right , you were the moron who said that and thought that . Wow , the same guy saying pretty much the worst POS thing ever to another dad AND saying something that moronic that no one on earth said at that time { Oh ma y be another EC member who took an oath to always agree with fellow EC' mates} ? Double threat . Moronic and world class POS ?} Good to see you can't help yourself here. Keep it coming, keep lying . Are you 'friends " with SMN too ? How's your son wimpy doing?

Last edited:
If you don't think he was involved in the decisions so be it . Another lie? You've bene lying and been flopping around denying that you didn't say that myself adn another poster would sit back and watch our daughters being raped . Worm man . POS. Big time liar and doosh. all of the above . Trump doesn't make decisions ? k . So you're opinion is Trump has no say what is done or not done and they don't consult with him ? of course he went ahead with it, if you don't think so you're dumber than somEONE who would say seven to eight weeks weeks ago " 'THIS " { Pandemic in this country} is basically OVER ." Oh that'[s right , you were the moron who said that and thought that . Wow , the same guy saying pretty much the worst POS thing ever to another dad AND getting that one that wrong ? Glad to see you can't help yourself here. Keep it coming, keep lying . Are you 'friends " with SMN too ? How's your son wimpy doing?
And I see you continue to murder our language. Well done.

...and trump is doing everything possible to throw chaos into voting, voting by mail and well any americans voting. His strategy is to not have people vote...because the polling is BRUTAL.

...and trump is doing everything possible to throw chaos into voting, voting by mail and well any americans voting. His strategy is to not have people vote...because the polling is BRUTAL.
And you are clearly having a bad day because you realize what is going to happen in Nov ? ?