2020 Presidential Race

Harrycrane

I stand corrected three little shriveled peas in a pod . Worm a big Trump supporter worried about Schmidt writing a book on his experiences in the McCain campaign and how bad it was of him to do it and he probably hates McCain as most Trumpers started to after Trump disrespected him multiple times . Worm loves McCain now ? EC the classy bunch they are ripped him as he lay near death and right after he died.

Last edited:

winbypin

little chit telling me a story of a little guy like himself beating a big lineman . Pathetic
That's a lie. Never said it was me at all. While I could hold my own in most cases this kid would have mopped the floor with me. Not embarrassed to admit that. That's why I kept him on my good side.

Harrycrane

That's a lie. Never said it was me at all. While I could hold my own in most cases this kid would have mopped the floor with me. Not embarrassed to admit that. That's why I kept him on my good side.
You told the story to make a point that little guys sometimes beat up bigger guys . I’ve seen it happen myself . Enjoy the weekend

fish82

Biggest dbag and liar here bar none . Wormy man whose own family can’t stand him I heard from a good source . Are you lose by falls daddy by any chance ? You seem to “ show up “ and are there “ fir him as he is you quite often . You both need help obviously . You two dating ? Tandem humping ? Two shriveled small peas in a pod
Sounds like you still haven’t figured out how to search for posts yet lol.

Harrycrane

Sounds like you still haven’t figured out how to search for posts yet lol.
No need . I know what you have posted and so do you and so does other people. “ your EC friends “. Included . Kind of funny that you just deny everything when you are moronic or just a vile total piece of chit . People don’t think much of you anyway . Why lie ? Figured out ? You never see me search for Lotty wrongness from February ? You were doing so good leaving me alone for a long while . How can you top telling two posters that they would just sit there and watch their daughters be raped ? People know you’re lying when you deny it by the way . Some actually saw it with their own eyes at the time you posted it. You even doubled down at that time . Yappi saw it himself . I Posted to him and said ? That’s OK? You are good with that vileness ? All true . You’ll keep lying about it . No one else here would ever say something that bad to another father . Good work .

Last edited:

fish82

No need . I know what you have posted and so do you and so does other people. “ your EC friends “. Included . Kind of funny that you just deny everything when you are moronic or just a vile total piece of chit . People don’t think much of you anyway . Why lie ? Figured out ? You never see me search for Lotty wrongness from February ? You were doing so good leaving me alone for a long while . How can you top telling two posters that they would just sit there and watch their daughters be raped ? People know you’re lying when you deny it by the way . Some actually saw it with their own eyes at the time you posted it. You even doubled down at that time . Yappi saw it himself . I Posted to him and said ? That’s OK? You are good with that vileness ? All true . You’ll keep lying about it . No one else here would ever say something that bad to another father . Good work .
You tattled to Yappi lol. You really do have a vagina. :ROFLMAO:

Harrycrane

You tattled to Yappi lol. You really do have a vagina. :ROFLMAO:
Tattled ? No . He saw it himself . Yeah you’re a tough guy calling me a pu$ ? Good one . If you didn’t say it how could i tattle ? I’ve never gone to Yappi complained about anyone or blocked anyone , or ignored anyone . That was just so bad and he was on the page and in the vicinity I posted to him , did you see that ? Pretty shocking really . So you’re charging me with “. Tattling “ about something you never said ?? K

SWMCinci

Pretty telling....
Of? People that have actually studied this have said we are probably looking at a half-million deaths. That everyone will get it at some point and that there is nothing that will change that. The BEST we can hope for is to bend the curve and not overwhelm the medical system. There will not be a safe vaccine for at least 12-18 months after March 1st - that's the best case. And since antibodies don't seem to last more than about 6-10 weeks, it will circulate and be with us for a while and even with a vaccine, eventually everyone will either survive or die from it. Those are the facts, anything else is a wish.

eastside_purple

Of? People that have actually studied this have said we are probably looking at a half-million deaths. That everyone will get it at some point and that there is nothing that will change that. The BEST we can hope for is to bend the curve and not overwhelm the medical system. There will not be a safe vaccine for at least 12-18 months after March 1st - that's the best case. And since antibodies don't seem to last more than about 6-10 weeks, it will circulate and be with us for a while and even with a vaccine, eventually everyone will either survive or die from it. Those are the facts, anything else is a wish.
Of trumps bafoonery of course.

Harrycrane

This isn't anywhere near what the Trump administration has been saying since this started . Oh that's right . Panic quelling . So are you admitting that this administration has been lying to us all along? LOL . A couple EC luminary's who are rumored to be members of Mensa told us about 7 weeks ago that ' THIS" { Pandemic in this country } is pretty much over " . So now it's always been inevitable that we will have 500,000 deaths ? That last WH Corona task force estimate after mitigation was 100,000 to 200000 , possibly getting to 250,000 . This isn't personal to you SWC , I know you're just relaying some info , and I hope this isn't going to be accurate . I think may be we could have handled this a little bit better . I know some don't agree because they want to defend the administration at all costs and want four more years of this bullchit , but hopefully some things change in a few months. There is no question that Trump was hoping only mostly Blue Northeastern states were affected in a significant way , and that the virus would float away by May and he could spend the rest of the campaign having rallies and blaming Democratic states .

Cults of personality and populism have proven to be a really strong movement , but it seems to be waning a bit . Hopefully that trend continues.

Harrycrane

Link to this? I can't recall Trump saying this. Thanks in advance, I'll wait.
Said he hoped as was recounted in the Vanity fair article I posted . His advisers scalped a central national testing program originally because at that time Blue state’s were getting hit and there was no need politically to develop one at that time because “. They didn’t vote fir me “ and we can blame them
They still have no national testing system and Trump only slightly pivoted when Red states starting getting.hit ( his people ironically if you look at his life in whole ). You can deny what’s going on around you or not .I don’t care .

SayMyName

Said he hoped as was recounted in the Vanity fair article I posted . His advisers scalped a central national testing program originally because at that time Blue state’s were getting hit and there was no need politically to develop one at that time because “. They didn’t vote fir me “ and we can blame them
They still have no national testing system and Trump only slightly pivoted when Red states starting getting.hit ( his people ironically if you look at his life in whole ). You can deny what’s going on around you or not .I don’t care .
So no on the link?

19AL63

I have really tried to think of anything I would think of as a plus if Biden was to get elected even without my vote. I think I have found one thing that might be good for the country and that is the fact that Sleepy Joe says he will select a female for his VP. The female idea is really a great idea. Look at just the fact it is reported females only make 78 cents for every dollar a male makes. This move alone will save us 22% on the VP's salary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: y2h

Harrycrane

fish82

Nowhere in this article is a quote from Drumpf saying what you claimed he said.

Looks like yet another lie. 🤷‍♂️

USMC6789

Smart money is still on Kamala but it’s a really lack luster group of candidates imo. Had Biden decided to not go with a women from the jump he’d have had a more diverse and competitive group to pick from. Someone like Cory Booker would have been a solid pick that had some appeal to progressives.

SayMyName