Dems proposing 3 trillion dollar give away.

LOL, Trump already has said he supports another round of stimulus checks. Not sure why liberals dislike Trump so much, Queen Nancy beckons and Trump grovels at her feet. More money is coming ( stimulus checks ) their is no discipline in D.C. what so ever. Trump will bankrupt America like he did so many of his own companies except this time America's future generations will pay the price for his reckless spending.
Nonsense

LOL, Trump already has said he supports another round of stimulus checks. Not sure why liberals dislike Trump so much, Queen Nancy beckons and Trump grovels at her feet. More money is coming ( stimulus checks ) their is no discipline in D.C. what so ever. Trump will bankrupt America like he did so many of his own companies except this time America's future generations will pay the price for his reckless spending.
His spending ?

He is President, he could veto any legislation that Congress passes.

So now it is Trumps fault that the liberal Democrats pass garbage legislation and a I do not know what you call the Senate that passes it along. We do not have a Dictatorship running our country yet. When we do we and do away with congress and take that money and increase our military to make sure what ever the dictator says is done.

Hopefully the Senate vetoes this bill. The recovery bill should benefit American citizens in some way financially and small businesses that are suffering. We don’t need any pork right now.

So now it is Trumps fault that the liberal Democrats pass garbage legislation and a I do not know what you call the Senate that passes it along. We do not have a Dictatorship running our country yet. When we do we and do away with congress and take that money and increase our military to make sure what ever the dictator says is done.
LOL once again " the chosen one " could have vetoed the giveaway but instead endorsed it. Even criticized a true patriot for trying to stop it : https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-...an-who-threatened-to-hold-up-stimulus-relief/

Last edited:
LOL once again " the chosen one " could have vetoed the giveaway but instead endorsed it. Even criticized a true patriot for trying to stop it : https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-...an-who-threatened-to-hold-up-stimulus-relief/
For the record, the hand out of money to fix every problem is getting really old.

But it is certainly funny seeing everyone blame Dems when Pubs are just as guilty. Zero accountability anymore. Run up debt? Spend outside your means? No problem, the Feds will bail you out.

For the record, the hand out of money to fix every problem is getting really old.

But it is certainly funny seeing everyone blame Dems when Pubs are just as guilty. Zero accountability anymore. Run up debt? Spend outside your means? No problem, the Feds will bail you out.
Keep giving out money dumb mfers. Whiskey is a good thing

What us working folk are getting, as a product of us being employed, is beyond what the non-working folk are getting with the 600/week. (The other thing is that $600/week was implemented so recipients would ultimately be putting it back into the economy, which in turn keeps many of us employed!)
that's the general idea. I did read an article how Americans have been saving and paying off CC debt in massive amounts since this happened. Now will they end up spending the extra they saved? Probably.

I know with this, even tho financially I'm better off, I found myself scurrying away more and more moneyand I plan to build an even bigger war chest moving forward for the next time America gets shut down, and you know it will, I case I won't be able to work from home.

I see this ultimately starting up more people who really start to hoard their money like folks used to.

I know people unwilling to return to work right now because they are making so much on "Trump bucks" unemployment. It is not necessary.

I've watched Bush II, Obama, and now Trump give money away to "fix" problems but nothing ever really gets "fixed." It is simply kicking the can down the road.

At some point those chickens will come home to roost.

I have watched as no one seemed to learn a lesson after the 2008 financial crisis. People are, and have been, right back to spending outside of their means. We continue to allow people to get approved for car and mortgage loans that they can pay only under ideal conditions. All in the name of the "economy." It is all smoke and mirrors. We currently have pensions failing and public sector entities such as schools and municipalities that are broke - this right after the supposed best economy ever. At some point the system needs to be truly fixed.

My biggest fear is that this President is so egotistical that he will just continue to spend in order to prop up the economy. There are many different schools of thought on economics and some economists will tell you that you can spend your way out of a problem. I disagree. At some point, when interest rates dip into the negative range, and after printing more paper money than what it is worth, you will eventually have to pay the piper. Unsure when that will happen but we are close. And to be honest a severe downturn is probably needed because WAY too many Americans have lost all sense of fiscal responsibility. Everyone gets bailed out for bad behavior and our supposed "poor" are overweight. Lots of bad policy from both sides. America needs true bipartisan leadership now more than ever.

I know people unwilling to return to work right now because they are making so much on "Trump bucks" unemployment. It is not necessary.

I've watched Bush II, Obama, and now Trump give money away to "fix" problems but nothing ever really gets "fixed." It is simply kicking the can down the road.

I have watched as no one seemed to learn a lesson after the 2008 financial crisis. People are, and have been, right back to spending outside of their means. We continue to allow people to get approved for car and mortgage loans that they can pay only under ideal conditions. All in the name of the "economy." It is all smoke and mirrors. We currently have pensions failing and public sector entities such as schools and municipalities that are broke - this right after the supposed best economy ever. At some point the system needs to be truly fixed.

My biggest fear is that this President is so egotistical that he will just continue to spend in order to prop up the economy. There are many different schools of thought on economics and some economists will tell you that you can spend your way out of a problem. I disagree. At some point, when interest rates dip into the negative range, and after printing more paper money than what it is worth, you will eventually have to pay the piper. Unsure when that will happen but we are close. And to be honest a severe downturn is probably needed because WAY too many Americans have lost all sense of fiscal responsibility. Everyone gets bailed out for bad behavior and our supposed "poor" are overweight. Lots of bad policy from both sides. America needs true bipartisan leadership now more than ever.
We share alot of the same concerns. Add to all the above the propping up artificially of the stock market. Free market conservatives should be speaking out much more on this issue. Warren Buffett has 118 billion setting on the sidelines in cash waiting for the market to turn down like it should at this stage but huge amounts of artificial liquidity are preventing the market timing investor from realizing that opportunity.

It truly makes you wonder if the Progressives running the Democrat Prty right now are trying to bankrupt our nation. Republicans have been bad with not controlling spending through the years just as bad as the Dems but lately the Dems are really out of control. And their pet projects trying to take care of special interests is ridiculous. I wonder why Pelosi is so indebted to Planned Parenthood. This is twice now she's tried to get them a boatload of free money.

It's been a long time since I agreed 100% with one of your posts. You make a lot of valid points here. I definitely agree that the government needs to stop bailing out businesses and individuals. Bush II with the banks and Obama with GM really pissed me off. If the business can't control it's own spending then it deserves to die. Everyone acted like without GM the US would falter. There were plenty of other car manufacturers ready to step in where GM failed. Same way with the banks, let them fail and new ones would have stepped in to pick up the slack. We should reward responsible businesses and let the big boys fail if they can't control themselves.

Last edited:
Stupidity should be painful, about 20 seconds into this screed he'd have dropped to his knees and screamed that his head was on fire. He basically displayed his ignorance and idiocy in less than 2 minutes.
LMAO, he's always good for a laugh. Always yelling and screaming like Bernie. He's a complete dolt.

Tim Ryan is fired up...
"
"
There is definitely some pandering there.

However, the tax cut during a smoking market was simply a give back of sorts.

Ryan's last statement about pensions will be our next big hurdle.

On top of that municipalities and schools districts have still not properly recovered from the last recession. Many are broke or on the verge of being broke with no relief in sight.

I did ride my bike by a food line today. You should have seen all of the nice cars in that line. No roster check, no nothing, anyone that wants some food gets some all paid by taxpayers (Obama initiative).

Tim Ryan is fired up...
"
"
Yea what a douche bag. I find it typical of a politician that he conveniently didn't mention all the pork that is attached to that joke of a bill. If it really was just about the items he talked about it would be a completely different story. But that bill is loaded with wasteful spending that are pet projects of the Progressives. It should ONLY BE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS RELIEF but in typical DC fashion they attache a tremendous amount of wasteful spending.