Week 1 Games at Hall of Fame Stadium

The stadium is near empty when the home town team plays there and tickets are what $8?
And another goofy Massillon guy who has no idea. It's easy to fill up a Stadium when the whole town lives and breathes for their High School football team. It's like nothing else matters except Massillon football. I will give you credit where it is due though. Massillon has basically one school (nobody really goes to Tuslaw to play sports). But the whole delusional town is behind the Tigers and for that I give Massillon credit, where Canton is VERY divided. You have some kids who are normally McKinley kids all over the county at other schools so you get more and more fans branching out and following other schools. You have some ex Timken alumn who feel slighted and refuse to support Mckinley and even went as far as rooting for Massillon in the Game. So whatever you want to call it. Apples to oranges or trophies to paper. It is different. Have a good day (y)

And another goofy Massillon guy who has no idea. It's easy to fill up a Stadium when the whole town lives and breathes for their High School football team. It's like nothing else matters except Massillon football. I will give you credit where it is due though. Massillon has basically one school (nobody really goes to Tuslaw to play sports). But the whole delusional town is behind the Tigers and for that I give Massillon credit, where Canton is VERY divided. You have some kids who are normally McKinley kids all over the county at other schools so you get more and more fans branching out and following other schools. You have some ex Timken alumn who feel slighted and refuse to support Mckinley and even went as far as rooting for Massillon in the Game. So whatever you want to call it. Apples to oranges or trophies to paper. It is different. Have a good day (y)
??? Canton isn’t divided ! Canton doesn’t care !!! That has been evident going on 10 years now. Why are so many mck kids leaving mck ??? Do you really think the 50 ex Timken alumni that are still upset are going to make any difference in the stands whatsoever ?
Please keep going with the excuses eventually one of them will work ?

The word now is that Massillon is playing Bishop Gorman and St. John Bosco is playing Miami Northwestern.

So now we are using other forums as a link for facts ? ???
The best thing is scrolling through that forum reading how many people post on there and post on here using different names. ?
If you have any idea on how these festivals are ran you would know the opponents and games change many, many times. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are still changing through March. Until the contracts are signed and travel arrangements are finalized anything is possible.

You are right mass 82....McKinley has lost a huge part of its fan base..a lot of reasons why but two that come to mind....losing to you guys every year is one...from Forbes to Johnson we did ok but not now..and that means everything to us pup fans...secondly not even getting close to Columbus anymore kills the basketball following...never thought I would see the day when there was an echo in the field hose for a mck game

You are right mass 82....McKinley has lost a huge part of its fan base..a lot of reasons why but two that come to mind....losing to you guys every year is one...from Forbes to Johnson we did ok but not now..and that means everything to us pup fans...secondly not even getting close to Columbus anymore kills the basketball following...never thought I would see the day when there was an echo in the field hose for a mck game
I've seen pictures of Lil Fawcett during McKinley games....it is truly sad to see what has happened over there.

??? Canton isn’t divided ! Canton doesn’t care !!! That has been evident going on 10 years now. Why are so many mck kids leaving mck ??? Do you really think the 50 ex Timken alumni that are still upset are going to make any difference in the stands whatsoever ?
Please keep going with the excuses eventually one of them will work ?
Not an excuse at all. Are you a little touched or something? Your comment doesn't matter. Ask someone close to the matter and they will tell you the same thing. Hell you will find some on the coaching staff that will agree there is divide. And the Timken reference was just one part of the equation. You also have former alumni who choose to send their kids elsewhere due to personal reason or disputes whether they are valid or not. Other factors as well and I wont go into it because I dont have to explain nothing to you but if it makes you feel better you can call them excuses. I wont though. But again if what you said makes you feel better you can run with that but that still doesn't change the fact that Massillon is a 1 trick pony who even that pony has never WON anything. (Side note: Off topic but how did that basketball game work out for you? Series is something like 145 to 40 in Mckinleys favor. ) But have a Good day sir ??‍♂️

Not an excuse at all. Are you a little touched or something? Your comment doesn't matter. Ask someone close to the matter and they will tell you the same thing. Hell you will find some on the coaching staff that will agree there is divide. And the Timken reference was just one part of the equation. You also have former alumni who choose to send their kids elsewhere due to personal reason or disputes whether they are valid or not. Other factors as well and I wont go into it because I dont have to explain nothing to you but if it makes you feel better you can call them excuses. I wont though. But again if what you said makes you feel better you can run with that but that still doesn't change the fact that Massillon is a 1 trick pony who even that pony has never WON anything. (Side note: Off topic but how did that basketball game work out for you? Series is something like 145 to 40 in Mckinleys favor. ) But have a Good day sir ??‍♂️

However, Massillon Washington dominates McKinley in other sports. If you want the proof, let me know. GO TIGERS!

Come and watch us play a national team in that nfl stadium later this year. It’s a shame it takes Massillon playing there to actually put some fans in the seats, we know it won’t happen at any mck game in 2020.

Come and watch us play a national team in that nfl stadium later this year. It’s a shame it takes Massillon playing there to actually put some fans in the seats, we know it won’t happen at any mck game in 2020.

If one were to look at attandance figures since THom Bensin has been built, they would surely assume that it was built with Massillon in Mind. This year's extravaganza will be no different.

If one were to look at attandance figures since THom Bensin has been built, they would surely assume that it was built with Massillon in Mind. This year's extravaganza will be no different.
That's exactly why it was built. To put together weekend games just like these. Massillon just happens to be involved in this one

However, Massillon Washington dominates McKinley in other sports. If you want the proof, let me know. GO TIGERS!

Ok, this will be the last time I respond because you guys obsession is getting a little weird. First off, no one mentioned McKinley as they are not playing in this event, but yet you delusional fellas felt the need to once again bring up McKinley. For a team that you have a winning streak on and are in your words dominating, you guys sure do have a weird little obsession to where you can't keep our names out of your mouth, even when the topic has nothing to do with us. SMH. All the pot shots and slick comments still won't make you relevant Statewide. And I'll say what you are going to say and save you the time typing. No we are not relevant at the time Statewide and won't be until we consistantly get back to winning on a Regional and State level. But the difference is we HAVE been relevant and a factor in multiple sports and have won in multiple sports. We just have to get back there. You guys have NEVER been there. Can you guys pull up a box score or some form of stats from a Championship game where you guys have won? I know. You can't. We can. In numerous sports. So I get it, you guys are trying to be relevant but your obsession with Mckinley won't help you get relevant. Actually win a title in a championship game and stop being the Buffalo Bills of High School football and you will be. And last who cares that Massillon has better attendance then McKinley. Do you guys get a championship for attendance? Attendance is down everywhere. Hell, I'll admit, there's not many in the State that has better attendance than Massillon. Good job to you. Again the WHOLE city of Massillon backs Massillon Washington as it is realistically it's only team (Tuslaw). Again I'm not sure what Mckinley attendance has to do with Massillon but if that makes you feel better to keep harping on it then have at it. But it gets a little old and makes you seem like the sibling that doesn't get enough attention and acts out. ?‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Ok, this will be the last time I respond because you guys obsession is getting a little weird. First off, no one mentioned McKinley as they are not playing in this event, but yet you delusional fellas felt the need to once again bring up McKinley. For a team that you have a winning streak on and are in your words dominating, you guys sure do have a weird little obsession to where you can't keep our names out of your mouth, even when the topic has nothing to do with us. SMH. All the pot shots and slick comments still won't make you relevant Statewide. And I'll say what you are going to say and save you the time typing. No we are not relevant at the time Statewide and won't be until we consistantly get back to winning on a Regional and State level. But the difference is we HAVE been relevant and a factor in multiple sports and have won in multiple sports. We just have to get back there. You guys have NEVER been there. Can you guys pull up a box score or some form of stats from a Championship game where you guys have won? I know. You can't. We can. In numerous sports. So I get it, you guys are trying to be relevant but your obsession with Mckinley won't help you get relevant. Actually win a title in a championship game and stop being the Buffalo Bills of High School football and you will be. And last who cares that Massillon has better attendance then McKinley. Do you guys get a championship for attendance? Attendance is down everywhere. Hell, I'll admit, there's not many in the State that has better attendance than Massillon. Good job to you. Again the WHOLE city of Massillon backs Massillon Washington as it is realistically it's only team (Tuslaw). Again I'm not sure what Mckinley attendance has to do with Massillon but if that makes you feel better to keep harping on it then have at it. But it gets a little old and makes you seem like the sibling that doesn't get enough attention and acts out. ?‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♂️

FYI. YOU brought McK into the discussion. Post #43.

Zero titles on the field.
Just a fact.
Both teams have my respect and the times I have watched them have all been good times.
When C.M. beat number 1 Iggy at Fawcett that was my fav game, that I have seen them play.

Ya it’s weird for Massillon or mck fans to go back and forth about the best rivalry in high school football In the nation and a game that’s been played 130 times.
Such a sensitive puppy dog... ???

Ya it’s weird for Massillon or mck fans to go back and forth about the best rivalry in high school football In the nation and a game that’s been played 130 times.
Such a sensitive puppy dog... ???

There are several reasons why they have are so sensitive.?