Week 1 Games at Hall of Fame Stadium

?
The big time sports guys were just saying yesterday how bad the attendance was at basketball games this year and they see a lot of games. They said it was sad the field house is nothing like it used to be.
Maybe when Massillon gets by Jackson we could bring a sea of orange to the fieldhouse and help with the attendance issue...

Not being used because their stadium is a total dump with butt-breaking bench seating. No backs and armrests like our's. The OHSAA quit staging title games over there years ago because Massillon is an overrated sh*thole of an eyesore

0-48

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
It is really funny to read what you post. I have several friends with players at McK not necessarily in football that say you are just an embarrassment to the program. How most of the players that visit this site block you. Many appologise for just how toxic you are. Canton players. Not Massillon. The kids from Mck love to come play at PBTS just like our players love to play at Canton. To be honest, I really miss Fawcett myself. But the entertainment you give us all is absolutely great. I enjoy it.

It is really funny to read what you post. I have several friends with players at McK not necessarily in football that say you are just an embarrassment to the program. How most of the players that visit this site block you. Many appologise for just how toxic you are. Canton players. Not Massillon. The kids from Mck love to come play at PBTS just like our players love to play at Canton. To be honest, I really miss Fawcett myself. But the entertainment you give us all is absolutely great. I enjoy it.
Some Massillon posters apologise for the idiocy of obvious liars like you who come here to whine ad nauseam. But if you like my posts, then you must be a masochist who enjoys watching me kick your azzes on here. Besides, most of my feedback is positive, anyways. I could care less tbh, because this forum is not widely read by anyone at McKinley. The vast majority of our fan base has never even heard of yappi. But then again, the vast majority wouldn't want to come here and watch you whine about not having any state championship trophies in 130 years of trying.

And whether or not our kids like going over there to play against you is not germaine to the topic of the state of stadia. Everyone knows your stadium is so rickety 1938 and antiquated compared to ours. That's why you don't get championship games held there anymore. And it isn't me who decides, so apparently a lot of the brass also find your dump to be inadequate. It is what it is. :rolleyes:
Official OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS:
Canton McKinley 27
Massillon Wash 0

WHERE REAL CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Benson is pretty cool, if you like bucket seats, far away from the field in a empty stadium with no noise, character or school spirit. But, I guess it does come in somewhat handy every 2 years on week 10, and for hosting other team's playoff games - especially ours. So overall I must say I am glad the NFL built it. W/ additional thanks to Canton city taxpayers. :)

But if you like my posts, then you must be a masochist who enjoys watching me kick your azzes on here. Besides, most of my feedback is positive, anyways. I could care less tbh, because this forum is not widely read by anyone at McKinley. The vast majority of our fan base has never even heard of yappi.
1. Are you a masochist that enjoys watching Massillon kick mck’s asz week 10 ?
2. Is there anything that is widely read by anyone at mck ?
3. mck has a fan base ?

I gotta say JJ is not a masochist, he doesn't "enjoy" watching Massillon pound the dogs every year....I'm sure it hurts him to watch his team lose to us year after year. JJ....in all seriousness, hold your head up and be proud, McKinley has a great history and tradition and someday, hopefully in the near future, the pups can scratch the surface of competitiveness and maybe win one out of every 5 or 6....I'm tired of McKinley not being competitive too JJ....I'm tired of people saying "so what....you beat McKinley, they ain't the McKinley of old."

#crawlbeforeyoucanwalk

1. Are you a masochist that enjoys watching Massillon kick mck’s asz week 10 ?
2. Is there anything that is widely read by anyone at mck ?
3. mck has a fan base ?
I enjoy laughing at Massillon's fans throwing garbage and hissyfits every year after they lose their playoff game. They will never be on McKinley's level of State Championsjips won. We are the State Championship Kings of Stark. You guys are perennial nlos-ers. Fact.

0-48

Last edited:
I enjoy laughing at Massillon's fans throwing garbage and hissyfits every year after they lose their playoff game. They will never be on McKinley's level of State Championsjips won. We are the State Championship Kings of Stark. You guys are perrenial los-ers. Fact.

0-48

You are not the State Champion king of Stark County. Last i checked Central Catholic had 3 State Tiles as well. Check your facts before opening your Pie Hole!!! Please quit referring to Tom Benson Stadium as Mck's field. Mck is just a tenant of that stadium. Mck is told when they can play home games, They are not allowed to practice in there hell they cant even use the locker room.

You are not the State Champion king of Stark County. Last i checked Central Catholic had 3 State Tiles as well. Check your facts before opening your Pie Hole!!! Please quit referring to Tom Benson Stadium as Mck's field. Mck is just a tenant of that stadium. Mck is told when they can play home games, They are not allowed to practice in there hell they cant even use the locker room.

No, the Massillon Washington Tigers are the kings.?

No, the Massillon Washington Tigers are the kings.?
You have NO TROPHIES. CHAMPIONS have State Championship TROPHIES.

CANTON McKINLEY HAS 27
Massillon has ZERO. Fact

Canton McKinley IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP KING OF STARK COUNTY

You have NO TROPHIES. CHAMPIONS have State Championship TROPHIES.

CANTON McKINLEY HAS 27
Massillon has ZERO. Fact

Canton McKinley IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP KING OF STARK COUNTY

You really don’t believe that, especially with recent game results. 8/9

You really don’t believe that, especially with recent game results. 8/9
130 years of STATE CHAMPIONSHIP DOMINATION BY McKINLEY SAYS IT ALL, BABY!
OFFICIAL OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
CANTON MCKINLEY 27
Massillon Wash 0