Week 1 Games at Hall of Fame Stadium

That person is revered in Massillon.

And PLEASE join the rest of US in 2020 when the discussion is State Championships.
He is ? Says who ? When was that statement made ?
Actually dumbaz this discussion is Massillon playing at Benson in a Nike festival against an out of state power.
So why is a Jackson fan posting ???

He is ? Says who ? When was that statement made ?
Actually dumbaz this discussion is Massillon playing at Benson in a Nike festival against an out of state power.
So why is a Jackson fan posting ???

Did I read that tickets are $25/ per game?

Because I choose to discuss this subject, Beavis.
Why have you posted on a Hoban Schedule thread?
Take your Yappi Police Boy hat and whistle off and calm down.
Typical of you to discuss a subject you know nothing about. Hence the word “troll” being used for you daily.

Did I read that tickets are $25/ per game?
That’s what was posted early in this thread but with these festivals until there is an actual press release I wouldn’t believe much of what is said. The teams have already changed a few different times and until contracts are signed etc it’s all just a bunch of “my buddy’s friend who works with a guy who works for Nike told me...”.
Then again ask Mack he seems to know it all from what he read on another high school forum he trolls for Massillon info. ???‍♂️

That’s what was posted early in this thread but with these festivals until there is an actual press release I wouldn’t believe much of what is said. The teams have already changed a few different times and until contracts are signed etc it’s all just a bunch of “my buddy’s friend who works with a guy who works for Nike told me...”.
Then again ask Mack he seems to know it all from what he read on another high school forum he trolls for Massillon info. ???‍♂️

Play it at PBTS.

Doesn't acting like a 12 year old middle school student ever get old to you, Butthead? (Sorry for the diss to 12 year olds.)
When someone posts responsibly and respectfully, I return the favor. When someone occasionally takes a shot....I reply in kind. When someone dedicates their entire life to bashing my school, community and fellow citizens....and on top of it....has WAY more crime in his schools and as much disturbing crime in his community....well, you figure it out

When someone posts responsibly and respectfully, I return the favor. When someone occasionally takes a shot....I reply in kind. When someone dedicates their entire life to bashing my school, community and fellow citizens....and on top of it....has WAY more crime in his schools and as much disturbing crime in his community....well, you figure it out
The disrespect on this thread started with Beavis, Butthead, and someone else on posts #6, #21, and #28. Own it, you started it.

Call me ignorant, but why wouldn't the games be all Ohio premiere match-up type games. What a golden opportunity to play games that many people would LOVE to see. Not teams that most people could care less about. I don't get it. Kin

Call me ignorant, but why wouldn't the games be all Ohio premiere match-up type games. What a golden opportunity to play games that many people would LOVE to see. Not teams that most people could care less about. I don't get it. Kin
I’ve wondered the same thing, or have Ohio teams play a perennial nationally ranked out of state team. Unless it’s a “1 ticket good for all games” I can’t imagine many people going to watch a NY team play a CA team.

You really are delusional.
No delusional is calling yourself "Title Town" when no where in your school history have you played a game that resulted in your players, whether that be male or female, holding a State Championship trophy in the air. I get it, you are "Attendance" Title town. Once again you guys just prove to have no life. A day later, I was hoping to get more information on the event as I would love to see some of the top National squads like FL STA or St John Bosco, but here we are a day later with the same BS because you guys are insecure and can't get over yourself. And since you are stuck on this series lead, just remember Michigan has a series lead over Ohio State too. But as an OSU fan I sure as hell will take those recent titles over that series lead any day of the week. Just as I will take the multiple State Titles over the series lead or the Bell. Since you like to talk about series, what's going on with the other major High School sport in Basketball? That's not a series, it is the definition of DOMINATION. 135-48. But I know this is the football forum so I won't even go there. But carry on delusional guys. (Side note: You guys rip Mack but his school has more titles WON they Massillon too.)

No delusional is calling yourself "Title Town" when no where in your school history have you played a game that resulted in your players, whether that be male or female, holding a State Championship trophy in the air. I get it, you are "Attendance" Title town. Once again you guys just prove to have no life. A day later, I was hoping to get more information on the event as I would love to see some of the top National squads like FL STA or St John Bosco, but here we are a day later with the same BS because you guys are insecure and can't get over yourself. And since you are stuck on this series lead, just remember Michigan has a series lead over Ohio State too. But as an OSU fan I sure as hell will take those recent titles over that series lead any day of the week. Just as I will take the multiple State Titles over the series lead or the Bell. Since you like to talk about series, what's going on with the other major High School sport in Basketball? That's not a series, it is the definition of DOMINATION. 135-48. But I know this is the football forum so I won't even go there. But carry on delusional guys. (Side note: You guys rip Mack but his school has more titles WON they Massillon too.)
So mck and Jackson have 25 ? ???
Do you know that Michigan has more National Championships then Ohio St ?
Do you know that Massillon dominates mck in every sport except basketball ?
Clearly from your post you don’t know much at all.

Yet here you are talking about Massillon. When you get to 24 talk to us. How does it feel week 10 about 4:30 each year walking out in disgust ?
I'm talking about Massillon because...Nevermind. SMH You all have a good day. And before I go I'll answer your question, it feels the same way it probably feels at 10:30pm the first Thursday in December, the last 2 years as you are walked out in disgust. Again with no championship. Only we don't live through a High School football team so we will get over it. More times than not When we had our chance we held the trophy up on top of Obie's head. Closest Obie has been to a Championship. But have a good day with the Buffalo Bills....I mean Massillon Tiger circle jerk.

I'm talking about Massillon because...Nevermind. SMH You all have a good day. And before I go I'll answer your question, it feels the same way it probably feels at 10:30pm the first Thursday in December, the last 2 years as you are walked out in disgust. Again with no championship. Only we don't live through a High School football team so we will get over it. More times than not When we had our chance we held the trophy up on top of Obie's head. Closest Obie has been to a Championship. But have a good day with the Buffalo Bills....I mean Massillon Tiger circle jerk.
You are talking about Massillon football because mck football has become irrelevant and mediocre. You don’t live through a high school football team or anything else as evidence by the size of your fan base at any sporting event.
When you won that title at PBTS the 24 state championship banners were staring right at you from where they are hung on the press box.
Have a good day with well.... nothing.

They lack the verity to admit it on here, but it grinds some Massillon fan to have to play this at Benson. Bottom line: PBTS just wasn't good enough in its current state to have national TV coverage there.
Why ?
It’s just playing at a neutral field, that’s 10 min away.

They lack the verity to admit it on here, but it grinds some Massillon fan to have to play this at Benson. Bottom line: PBTS just wasn't good enough in its current state to have national TV coverage there.
If anything it grinds mck fans that they weren’t invited to something in their own backyard. ?

Where did you get this information?