Donald J. Trump has been impeached by the House

The ironic reality is that this "impeachment" has brought the spotlight on Biden for the actual quid pro quo that did take place. I never saw the tape before where Biden is bragging about how he bribed and bullied the Ukraine leader.
The key to Biden is what was his motivation ... if it was to protect his son it was wrong ... but if was truly to get rid of a corrupt Ukraine official then it is OK ... in the tape it does not say as far as I know

So what is Biden bragging about on the tape while the Demophants are chortling in the background? Your take is really that Biden didn't do anything wrong here?
Following through on what his president and congress told him to do. Which was supported by the UN, G7, and IMF.

What was his motive of telling the story? Sure sounds like he was bragging about his influence and his flexing on the Ukranian leaders. Not a good look for a guy aspiring to grab even more power. Isn't that the kind of attitude you guys hate in Trump?

What was his motive of telling the story? Sure sounds like he was bragging about his influence and his flexing on the Ukranian leaders. Not a good look for a guy aspiring to grab even more power. Isn't that the kind of attitude you guys hate in Trump?
I believe he was asked a question. I also believe he was a VP. What policy is Mike Pence responsible for?

So what is Biden bragging about on the tape while the Demophants are chortling in the background? Your take is really that Biden didn't do anything wrong here?

He didn't , the WORLD and our allies ALL wanted this guy to go , he was corrupt and not pursuing Corruption which was HIS JOB . so Biden was of curse happy that the guy was gone , NOT because he was pursing his son because he WASN'T ;pursuing him , In fact he wasn';t doing his job which included investigating corruption and that's why the International community including our allies wanted him gone and it was our policy that got rid of him not some decision by the Vice President who actually has little power in actuality to do these things. Was it bad form to crow a bit? May be , but there was nothing wrong with this guy being fired. The false Republican pro Trump lying narrative is Biden had him fired to stop his investigation of his son is ridiculous false and a lie perpetuated by a serially lying administration

He didn't , the WORLD and our allies ALL wanted this guy to go , he was corrupt and not pursuing Corruption which was HIS JOB . so Biden was of curse happy that the guy was gone , NOT because he was pursing his son because he WASN'T ;pursuing him , In fact he wasn';t doing his job which included investigating corruption and that's why the International community including our allies wanted him gone and it was our policy that got rid of him not some decision by the Vice President who actually has little power in actuality to do these things. Was it bad form to crow a bit? May be , but there was nothing wrong with this guy being fired. The false Republican pro Trump lying narrative is Biden had him fired to stop his investigation of his son is ridiculous false and a lie perpetuated by a serially lying administration
This is why the Republicans will not call him to testify ... if I was a Democratic member of the Senate and the Republicans said they will let Bolton testify if Biden has to testify also ... I would agree in a NY minute

To be clear he asked a foreign government to continue an investigation they had already undertaken which was corruptly ended by the former VP.
No this is not remotely true. Different Ukrainian government...the corrupt group was the one Biden and all western countries wanted out. Please pay attention to the facts.

This is why the Republicans will not call him to testify ... if I was a Democratic member of the Senate and the Republicans said they will let Bolton testify if Biden has to testify also ... I would agree in a NY minute
Why doesn't Trump step up and testify? He can't!

Couldn't agree more. Put them on the stand and in the end the only thing that will be readily apparent is that trump did exactly what he was charged with for the reasons he is charged with . There is a reason they want NO WITNESSES AT ALL .

The key to Biden is what was his motivation ... if it was to protect his son it was wrong ... but if was truly to get rid of a corrupt Ukraine official then it is OK ... in the tape it does not say as far as I know
This is the same question that is being asked in the impeachment. If Trump was truly investigating corruption and it just happened to help him politically...then nothing to see here. Move along. Case over.

If Biden was truly doing the bidding of the U.S. government and it just happened to help his son...then nothing to see here. Move along. Case over.

The disconnect between the two sides viewing this is amazing to me. Both had the positive effect of helping them while doing the government's business. If you think Trump should be impeached and removed from running in the 2020 election, you should also be calling for Biden to be removed from running in 2020.

IMO, I hope both get to run for President. These petty squabbles are bad for our country. Let the voters decide.

Not just the Bidens. You can go down the list, Obamas, Clintons, Kerry, Bernie, Warren and on and on. Former President Obama and his roommate should be investigated for their book deals. He makes sure Pearson Publishing gets a $365million Common Core Text deal and then he gets a $65million book deal. His roommate got a book deal earlier from the same publisher. But crickets is all you hear from the left who seems to hate Trumps money. Remember the left attacked the Bush family over their wealth too without saying a word about the money in the back pockets of the Democrat politicians.
I'm sure the publisher made money off Obama's book deal.... :rolleyes:

The objection is twofold:

1) Calling more witnesses could be viewed as the Senate conveying credibility to the baseless charges that the democrats have ginned up in support of their impeachment.

2) There is also concern that the ONLY witness called will be Bolton in a desperate attempt to damage the POTUS. Given that the congress restricted witnesses to primarily those that could hurt Trump there is concern that the limp Senate would follow suit.

The democrat leadership in the Senate has already gone on record that they don't want any of the witnesses I listed to be called to testify. They are calling for one and ONLY one additional witness and that's Bolton.

And for the record, I would be fine with more witnesses being called as part of an effort to retry the impeachment in the Senate. Espeacially since the Congress conducted the equivalent of a kangaroo court. Trump would likely benefit from America hearing from a number of additional witnesses. But there is an institutional price to pay for retrying the impeachment in the Senate. So while we've been destroying institutions in an effort to nail Trump we might as well damage them protecting the POTUS. Fair is fair.
Obviously the charges are credible when you have a former admin member essentially willing to verify it under oath.

This is the same question that is being asked in the impeachment. If Trump was truly investigating corruption and it just happened to help him politically...then nothing to see here. Move along. Case over.

If Biden was truly doing the bidding of the U.S. government and it just happened to help his son...then nothing to see here. Move along. Case over.

The disconnect between the two sides viewing this is amazing to me. Both had the positive effect of helping them while doing the government's business. If you think Trump should be impeached and removed from running in the 2020 election, you should also be calling for Biden to be removed from running in 2020.

IMO, I hope both get to run for President. These petty squabbles are bad for our country. Let the voters decide.
I agree ... and I do think Trump will win ... not because he is great, but the Democratic candidates are so bad ... just like last time ... many people who voted for Trump were really not voting for Hillary ... as it’s stands right now ... I don’t see how I could vote for anybody next time ... there is no way I can vote for Trump ... he is biggest lying cheating scumbag in politics .... ever, but the Democrats are just so bad I would want them to win either ... it’s a lose - lose situation.

There's no reason to believe he would verify an impeachable offense.

He is a disgruntled, former employee, who was embarrassed by his firing, and getting ready to pimp a tell-all book.

His motives don't appear to be entirely pure.
He doesn’t have to have pure motives, he just needs to tell the truth. And nearly every former high level person from this admin is characterized as disgruntled by this president. Lol

There's no reason to believe he would verify an impeachable offense.

He is a disgruntled, former employee, who was embarrassed by his firing, and getting ready to pimp a tell-all book.

His motives don't appear to be entirely pure.
Then counter him with undisgruntled employee who can dispute his testimony ... isn’t that how it usually works?

I'm sure the publisher made money off Obama's book deal.... :rolleyes:
Yes they did a 365 million Common Core Text deal. I tried to find out if the Obama's books made any money for the publisher and could not find any real answer. Could it be they do not want us to know?

He doesn’t have to have pure motives, he just needs to tell the truth. And nearly every former high level person from this admin is characterized as disgruntled by this president. Lol

You do understand Bolton doesn't want to testify? Since he declared he would, we haven't heard a peep out of him.

Also understand, the people that matter know what's in that book and that it will be published, and Bolton will be speaking freely on Saturday.

If Bolton had the smoking gun, Cocaine Mitch would have him in there today.

Haven't you people been let down enough? Mitch is sparing you more hurt feelings. lol

You do understand Bolton doesn't want to testify? Since he declared he would, we haven't heard a peep out of him.

Also understand, the people that matter know what's in that book and that it will be published, and Bolton will be speaking freely on Saturday.

If Bolton had the smoking gun, Cocaine Mitch would have him in there today.

Haven't you people been let down enough? Mitch is sparing you more hurt feelings. lol
Lol. Who cares if he “wants” to testify? He’s already indicated he has information contrary to what the Trump admin has claimed. It’s the senate’s duty to explore it.

What evidence do you9 have that Biden did anything wrong here? Trump DIDN'T investigate him because there was nothing there and he couldn't go to the DOJ and tell them to investigate his main political rival . He simply wanted Ukraine to ANNOUNCE the investigation to damage Biden and smear him .. They even refused to do that because they know there was nothing to investigate that would be criminal . Kid got a job he didn't deserve. Ivanka got Copyrights worth millions from China that she wouldn't have gotten. Kushner got bailed out on a billion dollar loss because he was the son in law of the President who is as corrupt as anyone who has ever held the office. You act as if Biden committed a crime , and that it was established that he did and was proven . [No crime there} If there was so much to investigate why didn't he go through regular channels THREE years ago ? I think even you can figure that out .
Hmmm....Lets see.....Hunter Biden makes millions sitting in a chair...his father is vice president. Nope...nothing to see here!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you really want to bring up Ivanka? Maybe I'll bring up Hunter Biden receiving millions from China after taking a trip there with his Vice President father. Nope..nothing to see here!

Last edited:
To be clear he asked a foreign government to work on an investigation with Rudy and his goons. Then smear Biden publicly. There is a difference. If GOP/DOJ wants to investigate the Bidens they can. It actually has been looked into and reviewed and per WSJ completely debunked.
Hmm..didn't Obama/Hillary ask Russia to investigate Trump? I think Biden did enough to smear himself...Trump didn't need to do anything.

Hmmm....Lets see.....Hunter Biden makes millions sitting in a chair...his father is vice president. Nope...nothing to see here!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you really want to bring up Ivanka? Maybe I'll bring up Hunter Biden receiving millions from Japan after taking a trip there with his Vice President father. Nope..nothing to see here!
It was China not Japan. That may actually be a bigger story in fact.

It didn't work that way in the House.

Maybe if it had, we wouldn't have ended up in the Senate.
That is because there is no counter narrative. Also, they had an opportunity and did call witnesses in the House. There is no real defense of the potus just cuckhold acceptance. No documents, not testimony, no real trial.

According to the President's counsel any President can do anything with a foreign government for political favors and unless it is against the law it is OK.