Donald J. Trump has been impeached by the House

That is why I voted for gridlock and Obama in '12. No way I'd want to see Romney with a 'Pub Legislature. God forbid.

You catch a lot of grief for having voted for Obama in 2012 Cabe. But if I knew then what I know today and if I had to choose between the two I would vote for Obama over Romney. And the reason? Obama would do less damage to this country. If nothing else, Trump has exposed so many of these "conservative/republican" leaders as complete hypocrites.

With Obama we could organize POLITICAL opposition to his policy positions. First in the 2014 midterm elections and then in 2016 to prevent Clinton from getting elected. Note, I'm not talking about impeachment here but winning elections as the way to stop Obama.

But a President Romney would have been hard for republicans/conservatives to oppose even as he poisoned relations with Russia and dragged us into a couple more nation building wars. And Romney would have given us open borders - only in slow motion. But in the end the damage would have been done.

Lots of people think the word is "mute" not "moot". Considering the other incorrect words he types frequently I am guessing he is a pretend intellect.

Kind of like you. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you two are related.

Dude you do realize that you are well how do I put this delicately YOU ? No offense but you judging others intellect is well It's YOU that is doing it for crying out loud . Let that sink in. Are you somehow in the position to do this ? You do it a lot and it's kind of sad. I know you have a lot of echoers that leave you alone , but that doesn't mean they think you are smart

Nobody is unduly influencing an election by this process. I thought this coup was sealing the deal for Trump, anyway? 75% of Americans want to hear from witnesses. I'm not sure why myself because I think it is completely clear that Trump demanded announcements on Biden in exchange for the meeting and money. We also basically know that Bolton will confirm this via first hand discussion. Frankly, it is far better for Trump supporters to fully embrace the "so what?" defense than to keep claiming innocence. The GOP Senators have already started.

"So what ?" means that the basis for a strictly partisan vote of Impeachment in the House is invalid. An un-crime. Game Over

They had the opportunity to establish a case, and they failed to do so. They did not petition the courts to deny Executive Privilege and call all the witnesses they wanted, so the designed and established opportunity to call witnesses has passed. Schiff said he "had no time for that". A proud American legislator with no time for due process under the law. Awesome.

If anything, Team Trump should have the exclusive opportunity to call their own witnesses in the Senate if desired, public or in private committee like Schiff-ty, with the same level of a right for cross examination afforded to the Demturd managers that was given to Trump's team for cross in Schiff's basement star chamber, and no more than that.

That is the "so what ?".

Last edited:
You catch a lot of grief for having voted for Obama in 2012 Cabe. But if I knew then what I know today and if I had to choose between the two I would vote for Obama over Romney. And the reason? Obama would do less damage to this country. If nothing else, Trump has exposed so many of these "conservative/republican" leaders as complete hypocrites.

With Obama we could organize POLITICAL opposition to his policy positions. First in the 2014 midterm elections and then in 2016 to prevent Clinton from getting elected. Note, I'm not talking about impeachment here but winning elections as the way to stop Obama.

But a President Romney would have been hard for republicans/conservatives to oppose even as he poisoned relations with Russia and dragged us into a couple more nation building wars. And Romney would have given us open borders - only in slow motion. But in the end the damage would have been done.

Pretty much what I saw, on those issues you note. Also a further accelerated dismantling of our industrial economy/capacity.

With Obammy fiat, he did get bolder than I would have imagined, but Trump easily unwound much of it. Romney would have codified his agenda with Ryan et al. No thanks.

Obama's complete lack of testicular fortitude with regard to race relations felt like a betrayal. I believed him to be better than that, so he fooled me on that count. He abandoned what he knew was right to preserve his "black cred" and claim to Czar of the African Americans. I'd still vote the same, in hindsight. Lesser of two evils.

I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat. I am an American.

Last edited:
Pretty much what I saw, on those issues you note. Also a further accelerated dismantling of our industrial economy/capacity.

I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat. I am an American.

That's what the usual suspects here on Yappi and the left in general don't get about us Trump supporters - we are much less partisan then they are. We support Trump because we believe that on the issues he's better for America then the democrats and most of the republicans. There are major republican positions like the debt & "free trade" that we disagree with. These positions are NOT as important to us as securing the border and preventing our economy getting raped in the name of "free trade".

And we've learned the hard way that the neo-con desire to wage endless war is not in America's interest. The foreign policy that the Bushes embraced is not good for America. Trump opposed this while Romney & McCain supported it.

On politics I'm a Trump supporter FIRST and a Republican second. We managed to do to the republican party what the left couldn't do to the democrat party - conduct a SUCCESSFUL insurrection against the status quo.

Last edited:
There is a manuscript. It was provided to the White House. Are you disputing that he will say Trump is guilty or are you just arguing semantics, again?

Stupid people are saying this.

Not a single line from the manuscript has been released. Moonbats are once again hyperventilation over un-named sources and hearsay.

Equally stupid is that the quoted Moonbat believes Bolton will say Trump is guilty. Bolton doesn't want to testify. He would much rather you buy his book. Spilling the "bombshells" now will ruin the surprise!

Dude you do realize that you are well how do I put this delicately YOU ? No offense but you judging others intellect is well It's YOU that is doing it for crying out loud . Let that sink in. Are you somehow in the position to do this ? You do it a lot and it's kind of sad. I know you have a lot of echoers that leave you alone , but that doesn't mean they think you are smart
You're cute when you try hard.

I think he's very smart. of course compared to you a turnip is

You're cute when you try hard.

You never answered the question ? Would you bet that he actually doesn't know the difference and proper usage ?

Not a single line from the manuscript has been released. Moonbats are once again hyperventilation over un-named sources and hearsay.

Equally stupid is that the quoted Moonbat believes Bolton will say Trump is guilty. Bolton doesn't want to testify. He would much rather you buy his book. Spilling the "bombshells" now will ruin the surprise!

Everyone who has anything on Trump questions him or disagrees with him is either a disgruntled employee , a never Trumper , or a corrupt liar . It is amazing how otherwise smart people actually believe Trumps word most of the time , make inane weal arguments that they thin helps him , and otherwise become devoid of all common sense when Trump is discussed . I mean do some of you people actually think Trump didn't do EXACTLY what is charged and what he is being impeached for? Just because he never admits to screwing up doesn't mean you have to never admit it .

You can argue that it shouldn't mean removal from office , but arguing that it never happened at this point is kind of pathetic. I know emotion clouds the judgment and makes a clear mind muddied at times , but good god people .

You never answered the question ? Would you bet that he actually doesn't know the difference and proper usage ?

Everyone who has anything on Trump questions him or disagrees with him is either a disgruntled employee , a never Trumper , or a corrupt liar . It is amazing how otherwise smart people actually believe Trumps word most of the time , make inane weal arguments that they thin helps him , and otherwise become devoid of all common sense when Trump is discussed . I mean do some of you people actually think Trump didn't do EXACTLY what is charged and what he is being impeached for? Just because he never admits to screwing up doesn't mean you have to never admit it .

You can argue that it shouldn't mean removal from office , but arguing that it never happened at this point is kind of pathetic. I know emotion clouds the judgment and makes a clear mind muddied at times , but good god people .
Keep trying hard. Maybe your mom will put your work on the fridge for you.

They really do not witnesses and now are blocking Bolton book from being released.

More details leaking out.

That is why I voted for gridlock and Obama in '12. No way I'd want to see Romney with a 'Pub Legislature. God forbid.
Yes thank God Obama F'd up health care, gave billions to the maniacs in Tehran and orchestrated a terrible recovery.

Thanks man.

He released the transcript unlike Adam Schiff. Does the missing interview destroy Adam's case?
They had 18 secret interviews and only released 17 transcripts. Why are we missing 179 pages?

We have heard from 17 "wittiness" hand picked by Adam. Not one by the defense, how about we let the next 17 to be picked by Trump?
None of this is tru GRock. The President is free to come down and testify any time he wants..

* Biden will establish that Trump had every reason to believe he and his father were engaged in corrupt actvities with the Ukraine.

* The Whistle blower will establish that he was part of an active plot within the the CIA & State Department to damage Trump. That his actions were NOT those of a whistle blower but were coordinated among several anti-Trump zealots in the bureaucracy and with Adam Schiff.

Sure Jan . Keep us posted on Joe Biden being found to be doing something corrupt in Ukraine and Hunter is going to be charged with what ? Why hasn't he been yet? Ivanka getting copyrights in China s all above board in your opinion as is Kushner getting a billion dollar bailout on the 5th avenue property . Whistle blower is going to be found to be part of some sinister plot with State department and CIA is he? Is Billy Barr on it? When is this going to go down exactly? Any one going to be arrested ? For Zealotry ? LOL . Schiff going to be indicted as well ?

You always opine what you HOPE for and yoou have hoped for many people connected with Obama and Clinton including themselves to be in big trouble for various things . Keep us posted with that and I am sure we will all see your prediction here come true . Broken clocks are right twice a day,

There is no longer a surprise on this subject. The transcript was leaked and it was read and reported on. I'm betting it will read just as reported. You are right about one thing. There will be a lot of other stuff in the book that he would like to keep for the release. Like the time he went to Barr because Giuliani was on the take from corrupt Ukrainian's.

So why wasn't Trump all over the Biden's corruption from day one? Why doesn't he use the word corruption at any time in any context in his Presidency but notably when talking with Zelensky . He was restricting aid because it was of dire importance to investigate something from years before? Just happened to be a main political rival ? So to investigate this and open the investigation he says nothing to the DOJ or FBI ? He asks a new President of a corrupt country to investigate US citizens and uses his personal attorney and other goons to lead a covert operation ?

Yeah sounds like the 'Perfect " opening of an investigation . Of course I heard yesterday that Rudy G was a very minor player in this crap. Can't make the inane denials and completely obtuse dodges up. Also if all that you claim that is so sinister , does it change what Trump did or didn't do ?

Exactly ..... and ADD

Remember, the witness count is already 17 to ZERO in favor of Democrats.
But they need one more (still none for GOP) to make their case?
Do you even understand the process?
The house is like a grand jury ... they investigate the "charges" if the see enough evidence to move forward they file articles of impeachments(indictments) ... in a grand jury the prosecutor calls witnesses very rarely do they ever call rebuttal witnesses ... that is usually left to the trial ... even at trial, in most cases there are many more prosecution witness than defense witness ... because they need to prove something ... the defense does not need to prove innocence ... but, they do have every opportunity to call witness (if they want) to rebut or disprove the charges (if they can) 17 to Zero means nothing ... the question is does Bolton have any information that would help prove or rebut evidence ... if so he should be called to testify

The idea if they get to call a witness we should get to call a witness too ... is stupid ... both sides should be able to call any witness if their testimony is germane to the case.

Rust dust? Isn't that special. You're dumber than a bag of hammers

Well aware that the term is “ Gold “ dust twins . But as I used to call you and the triathlete retired Teacher CHS 1871 the Old “ dust Twins , I figured LBF isn’t that old . So instead of something like gold you guys are kind of “ rust “ like . You got me old man.