Division II State Championship: Massillon Washington (14-0) vs. La Salle (12-2)

Who wins?

• Massillon by 15+

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Massillon by 8-14

Votes: 50 16.9%
  • Massillon by 1-7

Votes: 80 27.0%
  • La Salle by 1-7

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • La Salle by 8-14

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • La Salle by 15+

Votes: 22 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong, zero in football, zero in basketball, zero in basket weaving etc.....

The National Federation of State High School Associations (nfhs.org) disagree with you when you post, zero in football. They say 24.

You actually PM me calling me an internet tough guy then post this for someone to ? But yet you and your fans actually call posters hypocrites? Just can't make this stuff up.
It also can’t be made up how many people have Massillon on the brain 24-7, which is proven by the countless posts from morning to night.
Massillon !!!

Here, you can rewatch the LaSalle beat down and start crying all over again...
No tears here, the game was over 2 weeks ago yet it seems like so many of you want to keep talking about Massillon. It’s the holidays spend some time with your family or do something constructive, anything but worry about what Massillon is doing.

It also can’t be made up how many people have Massillon on the brain 24-7, which is proven by the countless posts from morning to night.
Massillon !!!
Said it before, like a daily soap opera people just need to tune into. I like reading 72 times a day about Massillons 24 voted on titles, Jacksons issues, the past move in or transfers, etc. Whats the difference if someone is on here 24/7 defending and actually believing what they're posting? I guess we all need some therapy!

No tears here, the game was over 2 weeks ago yet it seems like so many of you want to keep talking about Massillon. It’s the holidays spend some time with your family or do something constructive, anything but worry about what Massillon is doing.
You have at least sent 500 replies on this thread man

Have you come out of your mom's basement yet?

Add Luke Murphy too.
Going to your high school database to look for all of the KIDS addresses you have. Creepy !!! White van also ????
You do realize that WHS is an open enrollment school correct ??? What does that say for schools like Jackson and Hoover that are NOT open enrollment yet coincidentally have kids going there for athletic reasons.
HYPOCRITES !!!

Man you guys are still going at it I see.

I know reality can be a hard pill to swallow at times. Life isn't always fair.

Anyone with a brain who has kids that are athletes and have a chance at playing at the next level just are not sending their kids to the public schools. The differences in the programs are night and day as was evident on the field. The privates will just continue to reload.

4 State Championships in 6 years with 3 different coaches. I say it again. 3 different coaches. This statement speaks volumes about where La Salle is at as a program. If Nate Moore wasn't about the Benjamin's he would have stayed at La Salle where he possibly could have multiple state titles. Not quite sure what he was thinking when he walked away from the toughest conference in the country.

Man you guys are still going at it I see.

I know reality can be a hard pill to swallow at times. Life isn't always fair.

Anyone with a brain who has kids that are athletes and have a chance at playing at the next level just are not sending their kids to the public schools. The differences in the programs are night and day as was evident on the field. The privates will just continue to reload.

4 State Championships in 6 years with 3 different coaches. I say it again. 3 different coaches. This statement speaks volumes about where La Salle is at as a program. If Nate Moore wasn't about the Benjamin's he would have stayed at La Salle where he possibly could have multiple state titles. Not quite sure what he was thinking when he walked away from the toughest conference in the country.

LOL!

You Massillon fans wonder why everyone mocks you?

It should be obvious, you're delusional.

If you were located in SW Ohio instead of NE Ohio, with the exact same wins and losses, you would have been "voted" AP Poll paper champions zero times.

If Elder, X or Bacon was located in the NE part of the state, they would have been voted AP Poll Paper champions several times.

So in reality, it's not your program, it's where you are located.

The proof is in the last 48 years and counting.

34-17
4-0
0-48

hopefully, all of the new 6'4 270 lb Moores have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy their Christmas present of having their lives saved. T-I-G!!

You Massillon fans wonder why everyone mocks you?

It should be obvious, you're delusional.

If you were located in SW Ohio instead of NE Ohio, with the exact same wins and losses, you would have been "voted" AP Poll paper champions zero times.

If Elder, X or Bacon was located in the NE part of the state, they would have been voted AP Poll Paper champions several times.

So in reality, it's not your program, it's where you are located.

The proof is in the last 48 years and counting.

34-17
4-0
0-48

LOL‼️

Status
Not open for further replies.