WNBA All-Star Brittney Griner arrested in Russia on drug charges

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
WNBA All-Star and two-time Olympic champion Brittney Griner faces 5 to 10 years in Russian prison, after she was arrested on drug smuggling charges when she was found with vape cartridges in her carry-on luggage at a Moscow airport, according to Russian news sources.

Her team, the Phoenix Mercury, confirmed a “situation in Russia” without mentioning specifics. “We are aware of and are closely monitoring the situation with Brittney Griner in Russia,” the team said in a statement.

How about we say "Do you ever want to see your diplomats or UN personnel again? We're holding them on suspicion of War Crimes violations. Call us".

Sounds like this happened up to a month ago, maybe as early as February 5th.

It might still have something to do with the current Ukraine situation but it just might be as simple as their laws are different from ours and she made a big mistake.

I’m willing to bet she had no idea it was illegal in Russia.

That’s part of what I meant when I said she should “be smarter”. I always research state laws when I travel. Concealed carry and some others. If I’m traveling internationally, you can damn sure I know what I can/can’t do legally and socially.

?????

To be clear, I’m not laughing that she is being detained in Russia. Purely laughing that this Congresswoman thinks her demands will be heard and cared for by a guy that just invaded another country.

?????

To be clear, I’m not laughing that she is being detained in Russia. Purely laughing that this Congresswoman thinks her demands will be heard and cared for by a guy that just invaded another country.
I would bet my house she has the lowest IQ in all of congress.

That’s part of what I meant when I said she should “be smarter”. I always research state laws when I travel. Concealed carry and some others. If I’m traveling internationally, you can damn sure I know what I can/can’t do legally and socially.
That’s true and whomever runs the team in Russia should advise foreign players as to what’s legal/illegal to have during travel.

CBD with hashish? Don’t be a boob
You can buy it off AMZN ffs. It’s not like she got caught with meth or heroin. Also, pot is legal in most of the US. Smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol is far more addictive and dangerous.

Just in case anyone ever wondered how self-absorbed and insular a person has to be to entertain an audience in the nation of a murderous invading army, this is it, and this is how "karma" punishes you. Earl told me so.

I hope it's over for her, and she's at least in the air headed home by now.

You can buy it off AMZN ffs. It’s not like she got caught with meth or heroin. Also, pot is legal in most of the US. Smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol is far more addictive and dangerous.
She wasn’t in the US lame brain and you can’t buy hash on Amazon

That’s true and whomever runs the team in Russia should advise foreign players as to what’s legal/illegal to have during travel.
So now it is not her fault but the Russian team's fault. I bet they thought they were hiring somebody that had enough smarts not to do dumb things. The Russian have to live with the rules and laws everyday I bet they did not even think someone could think it was OK to bring that stuff into the country.

I bet you could take the IQ'S of Maxine, Sheila, Nancy, and half of the squad member ( you get to pick) add them all together and come up with a IQ that would meet the average of a normal person. Yet, they get voted into office time after time. Maybe there are a lot of low IQ people in this world that I do not know about.