• Green by 17+

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
On to the next : tig 🐅

Attachments

• IMG_4887.jpeg
    IMG_4887.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 50
No wonder teams try to fight you.. sad to see the arrogance has finally made it from the delusional fan base to the coaches and players.
Just a little message from the debacle 2 years ago. Nobody forgot about Green band playing "Eye of Tiger" after that game. It is the playoffs, the game isn't over until all zeros on the board after 4 quarters. Glad you admit it is the teams that fail against the Tigers are the ones that "try to fight". Tigers are just doing what they are supposed to do, playing fottball and winning.

Prove it or .
Biggest loser of the night goes to…. You !!!
Prove it!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Grow the F up. Massillon won and you still are the biggest loser. Take your JV jacket off and get a life....seriously. Nice to see that you can post after a Green game without burying your head.

1998 now …holy dreamer, make up your mind; is it 1998, 1991,1992 or whenever your “never played” full ride to Purdue fantasy “living in a 7 million dollar home in Savanna” takes you. Serious question, how much is rent?
Maybe you can send me a private message me again telling me who you thought I was and yet you were so so wrong. Never said 91 or 92 and it’s Savannah but nope don’t live there either. As I said you don’t have a damn clue.

Prove it!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Grow the F up. Massillon won and you still are the biggest loser. Take your JV jacket off and get a life....seriously. Nice to see that you can post after a Green game without burying your head.
You can’t prove it LOSER !!!
Take your Green and Walsh pom poms and put them away for the season little girl.