WHo Will BE THE NATIONAL PRESEASON TOP 10!

It is from 2006

as we BOTH know, you accuse me of CONTINUING to bash Tre Newton

I challenge you to prove I have bashed him in 2007

you failed (again) miserably and go back on something well before 2007

I knew you were wrong to say I CONTINUALLY bash a 16-17 year old
I challenged you on it, you FAILED

This proves that you are hung up on me and read what you think you see, instead of WHAT IS ACTUALLY THERE

now go jump on your fellow rednecks for using terms and sentences refering to an upcoming opponent as THUGS and SIMILAR

or forever hold your peace

and am still waiting for your response on why you IGNORE blatant things from fellow rednecks on calling people thugs

just like Dad you will act like you never see that question and continue to harp on something from 6 months ago

HYPOCRITE

First I am reacting to something you said yesterday, not six months ago.

Second I do not condone calling high school athletes thugs. I know nothing about NW, so I am not expressing an opinion. My high school team was referred to as "thugs" at the 2006 Herbie. I asked for examples to support the statement. No one could provide an example. Call him out to give an example. I suppose he will produce a video as evidence.

Third I see culling out an individual to disparge as a greater offense. Let me give you an example. I could state - "All Catholic brothers are child molesters" or I could say the "Principal at DLS is a child molester". Which causes more damage.

All I ask is you think before you type.

lol

all i ask is you QUIT focusing on me and look at EVERYONE's posts

I noticed you have said NOTHING about the median price household incomes

where is your proverbial WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL?

once again, it came from someone else and even though it has NOTHING at all to do with anything, you don't even respond, if I had said it it would have been THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A GAME OF 16-17 YEAR OLDS NEXT SEPTEMBER

I stand by my denial of your criticism that I CONTINUALLY BASH 16-17 year olds

First I am reacting to something you said yesterday, not six months ago.

show me where I bashed Tre Newton

(bashing NAte Newton is not the same as bashing Tre Newton)

lol
I noticed you have said NOTHING about the median price household incomes

where is your proverbial WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL?

In the context of the thread and the contrasting the two schools, it is relevant in my opinion. The two teams come from very different socio-economic backgrounds. It is in my opinion part of the story.

Now how does Nate Newton fit in the game day story other than being Tre's father?

In the context of the thread and the contrasting the two schools, it is relevant in my opinion. The two teams come from very different socio-economic backgrounds. It is in my opinion part of the story.

Now how does Nate Newton fit in the game day story other than being Tre's father?

that says it all

can you please educate us on the chamber of commerce and weather next

beyond laughable

ps borderboy

still waiting for you to proactively jump on your fellow redneck who called a high school team THUGS

or does your hall monitor mentality only come to the surface when reading posts from californians

Consumerman,

#1 - I guess you did not read my post about "Thugs" - Post 122
#2 - You are attempting to limit this issue to 2007, not me. The young man does not deserve your disparaging remarks. Attack me all you want, but lay off high school athletes.

You owe young Tre Newton an apology. Even Imus figured that much out.

Consumerman,

#1 - I guess you did not read my post about "Thugs" - Post 122
#2 - You are attempting to limit this issue to 2007, not me. The young man does not deserve your disparaging remarks. Attack me all you want, but lay off high school athletes.

You owe young Tre Newton an apology. Even Imus figured that much out.

I would say the accusation CONTINUOUSLY would mean up to the present

Take the word out CONTINUOUSLy

OR PROVE I HAVE DISPARAGED Tre Newton in 2007

you lose either way

this is (always) so easy

saying "I dont condone"

is NOT the same as staring a post with:

PATHETIC

then rambling on and on about ancient history

you should call out your redneck friend and ask him to apologize for calling some high schools boys THUGS

AGAIN accusing me of CONTINUOUSLY GETTING on Tre Newton WITH NO PROOF, I have given you enough chances and you have yet to do anything except say , IN 2006 ......

ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG TO SAY I CONTINUOUSLY DISPARAGE TRE NEWTON

1)ADMIT IT
2)PROVE OTHERWISE
OR 3) SHOW ME A DICTIONARY THAT SAYS THE MEANING OF CONTINUOUSLY STOPS 4 and 5 MONTHS AGO

HERE IS YOUR ACCUSATION

: All I have seen is one person who continues to attack young high school men for a mistake of a family member. :

SHOW ME HOW I CONTINUE TO ATTACK TRE NEWTON

SHOW ME

CONTINUES TO ATTACK

SHOW ME

OR ADMIT YOU WERE BLATANTLY WRONG

______________________________\

my response is the same as always, I have NOT attacked or disparaged Tre Newton in 2007. That my friend destroys your attempt to say "CONTINUES TO ATTACK".

I also dont htink Nate Newton is a 16-17 year old and you can be an apologist all you want about him (Dallas fans have ALWAYS been apologists), I will call him out for his criminal history, that does not reference Tre Newton UNLESS I SPECIFICALLY HAVE DONE SO

SHow me in 2007 where I CONTINUE to attack Tre Newton
SHOW ME

STUBBORN AS A TEXAS MULE

Pathetic also seems to be an apt definition for those who praise the lineage of Tre Newton then run for cover when his father and his history of criminality is brought up. You can't take the lineage without the criminality, maybe those who praised his linage would have been wiser to leave hom out

4-9-07 1:15pm

Was absolutely no reason to bring up the young man's name in the conversation. When combined with the two examples posted previously - there is a continuous attack on the young man. I don't care if you like Nate Newton. That is your sick perogative. Leave his kid out of it please.

4-9-07 1:15pm

Was absolutely no reason to bring up the young man's name in the conversation. When combined with the two examples posted previously - there is a continuous attack on the young man. I don't care if you like Nate Newton. That is your sick perogative. Leave his kid out of it please.

and how was Tre Newton disparaged?????????????????????????????????

umm

duhh

It is NATE NEWTON that is being vilified

CAN YOU READ?

I'd say right here:
Pied, I'm not reading Consumerman's posts any more. He is marked as "ignore" in my Yappi settings. Smart move on my part. (Hopefully, he is not reading my posts either, like he said, because I have no desire to post with a guy like that.)

Based on the responses I'm seeing from you and Bordertown it appears Consumerman is still up to his ongoing nasty-ness. He rarely added any original thoughts of his own, but just criticized other posters. I don't remember the last time he posted anything original on his own.

I know Tre Newton is a very fine young man. Even the radio comentators have commented on that. Tre is a descent student and he is very respectful of teachers and coaches. My daughter knows him a little bit and she says he is a nice guy. He is a credit to his parents. It was uncalled for when Consumerman called him a drug "addict like is father" (to quote Consumerman). That was especially nasty. I've been a Tre Newton fan since he was in 9th grade for both his on field and off field actions.

I also know that his dad, Nate, has been trying to get past the huge mistakes he made in the past. For many years Nate has been trying to be a good person and correct the mistakes he made. I'm not a Nate Newton fan (he WAS a terrific football player) but I have to give him credit for doing his best to turn his life around. It's unfortunate that some people who know very little about him still feel the need to criticize him. Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves.

I don't know Tre Newton's mom personally, but I have seen her at football games. She appears to be a very nice person. She is tall and thin and looks to be athletic. Tre seems to have very good athletic genes.

Last edited:
I think St Bonaventure in CA will make some lists. Just got a huge transfer RB in.

SLC/Northwestern should be there. Lakeland loses too much. DLS is supposed to have a lot of young talent returning. They have to be uber-pissed after getting owned by CC. You have to think Land and co. will have them humming.

Don't know what Trinity brings back next year.

Hi Pied, Dont look for Bonnie to be on the Nat'l level. Theyre a good local team, but not even considered a top 5 elite in SoCal, let alone the USA. They have always played in a 'small pond' (lower division), and this yr, they move up to the 2nd highest classification. IMHO

I have no desire to post with a guy like that
For someone who has no desire to get invlolved with me (I can understand why as I challenge him on all his foolishness), he sure went out of his way to post 5 criticisms of me, but not directly, the sign of a TRUE coward

appears Consumerman is still up to his ongoing nasty-ness
Challenging someone on unproven facts and stupid posts does not equal ongoing nastiness (not nasty-ness, lol), just don't let dumb debates go unchallenged, SLC Dad is the main culprit

He rarely added any original thoughts of his own
I guess I could make SEVEN separate posts on SLC-MNW, including many that directly insult and criticize both the players and the community of MNW. I guess seven similar threads is this kook's idea of SOMETHING ORIGINAL. AND this is after he spent 6 months telling us preseason rankings and preseason games are meaningless. Talk about contradictory and hypocritical!

just criticized other posters.
Sorry Dad, you have more mistakes than any poster on any board I have ever seen, including facts, debates, logic and common sense. You may think it is criticizing, I think it is correcting, especially for those that are uninformed and would otherwise fall for your garbage.

I don't remember the last time he posted anything original on his own.
I don't remember the last time (ACTUALLY EVER) that Dad posted something worthwhile. Just a poor old guy living in a fantasy world, trying to make himself feel better by constantly propping up SLC< a team he has NOTHING to do with, he is so insecure he even has to tell everybody the median income of this little city. WHO CARES? except people with poor egos and low self-esteem. Heck, even the noderator told him off about how useless his posts are. Doesnt get any better than that.

Thanks Dad for the 5 criticisms, even though you are ignoring me, you still feel a need to antagonize. Guess what? You look like a bigger fool than ever!

SLCDAD: "I'm calling the stadium to have metal detectors installed on the MNW side"

blatant and racist

this guy is worse than IMUS

From the MODERATOR to SLC Dad

"That means exactly what?

The answer you are looking for is nothing.

Maybe one of these days you will learn that high school football is all about the players, the students, and their fans. It is apparent that all it means to you is rankings. And now you are even crowing about pre-season rankings. Its a bit much.
"

AMEN x 1 MILLION

Take a hint from the moderator Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, here is some of the FLAWED data dad uses: 1/2 the best strength of schedule teams are from Texas

LMAO

QUOTE:

According to the MaxPreps/CalPreps national strength of schedule ratings, the national top 25 is dominated by teams from Ohio and Texas.

1 St. Xavier (Cincinnati, OH)
2 Carroll (Southlake, TX)
3 Plano (TX)
4 Plano East (Plano, TX)
5 Lee (Midland, TX)
6 Lee (Tyler, TX)
7 Archbishop Moeller (Cincinnati, OH)
8 MacArthur (Irving, TX)
9 Washington (Massillon, OH)
10 Fossil Ridge (Keller, TX)
11 Elder (Cincinnati, OH)
11 Benedictine (Cleveland, OH)
13 Garland (TX)
14 Allen (TX)
15 The Colony (TX)
15 Judson (Converse, TX)
17 St. Ignatius (Cleveland, OH)
18 McKeesport (PA)
19 Hopkins (Minnetonka, MN)
19 Bishop McDevitt (Harrisburg, PA)
19 Hoover (AL)
22 Vestavia Hills (AL)
22 Shaler Area (Pittsburgh, PA)
24 Hart (Newhall, CA)
24 Trinity (Euless, TX)
24 Montgomery Bell Academy (Nashville, TN)

Carroll will be tested big time. More then they ever have, by according to some of your texas fans a group of "outlaw thugs from the northwestern section of miami." :Ohno: pathetic. How about we focus on the game and the topic of this thread. For anyone seeing a blowout. Wake up and :welcome: to real life. this is not Slc Vs. Eca(who was no where near past eca elite level teams). This is Slc vs Northwestern(that stacked team from miami). A team that plays that rough beat you down miami dade reg. season. And a team that brings 22,000 to a game easily. It will be a good one cant wait.

Carroll will be tested big time. More then they ever have, by according to some of your texas fans a group of "outlaw thugs from the northwestern section of miami." :Ohno: pathetic. How about we focus on the game and the topic of this thread. For anyone seeing a blowout. Wake up and :welcome: to real life. this is not Slc Vs. Eca(who was no where near past eca elite level teams). This is Slc vs Northwestern(that stacked team from miami). A team that plays that rough beat you down miami dade reg. season. And a team that brings 22,000 to a game easily. It will be a good one cant wait.
I agree with you. I can't wait. I'll be there wearing green.

How many fans do you think will travel with MNW to Texas?