Who is considered "Hot" but you think "Not"

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Remembering the old "Hot or Not" craze early on the internet, what celebrities are considered attractive that you find to be average or even unattractive?

Do people think Lady Gaga is attractive? I think 95% of her fanbase is straight females and gays.

Zendaya is pretty average looking to me. I don't get the hype at all

I do think it’s important to make the distinction bw pretty and hot. Saoirse Ronan or Emma Stone are what I’d consider pretty, but not hot.

The reason I started this thread...

Just saw an article about her and I have never understood her appeal but I know there are alot out there that are attracted to her.
3B15BFAF-65B0-4299-9CA1-5E7DE0F5F425.jpeg
BF4ABDC3-9176-4DEB-A256-BE433207D176.jpeg

Is the question whether she's hot or whether she's attractive?

I understand how people would find her attractive, but for me, it's not a realistic or approachable attractiveness. She has sort of a not warm look to her. Something with the eyes and eyebrows makes even her smiles look like scowls. Part of what constitutes "hot" for me is whether I could realistically encounter this person in everyday life. Like Britney Spears, for example, always reminded me of the best looking girls from high school when she was younger and now the best looking mom in the neighborhood. I never got that kind of vibe with Megan Fox.

Is the question whether she's hot or whether she's attractive?
Hot is the question. I think being hot to someone is usually based on being attracted to them. Saying someone is attractive can be a neutral statement about someone that you know has good features but you yourself are not attracted to. I know, it is a thin line but I think there is a difference.

I understand how people would find her attractive, but for me, it's not a realistic or approachable attractiveness. She has sort of a not warm look to her. Something with the eyes and eyebrows makes even her smiles look like scowls. Part of what constitutes "hot" for me is whether I could realistically encounter this person in everyday life. Like Britney Spears, for example, always reminded me of the best looking girls from high school when she was younger and now the best looking mom in the neighborhood. I never got that kind of vibe with Megan Fox.
Agreed.

Erin Andrews.

I guess she fits the technical definition of hot (blonde, tall, slim, white teeth), but I don't see any spark or personality there.

The Kardashians
Some similarities to Megan Fox. I've seen some pictures of the Kardashians not wearing all that makeup and find some of them alot more appealing that way.

I know hot is subjective but I think women that try too hard don't come off as hot while natural girls just have it without trying.

Any that have had cosmetic surgery are not in the least bit hot, actually just the opposite.....especially if it is obvious. They are the definition of fake and must have some kind of self confidence issues.

Remembering the old "Hot or Not" craze early on the internet, what celebrities are considered attractive that you find to be average or even unattractive?

What's more cringe worthy?

a.) The fact that Yappi even knows / remembers what Hot or Not was

b.) whenever a white male over the age of 50 (75% of Yappi) uses the phrase WOKE on here.

c.) watching my mom in a bukakee movie

d.) both A and B are correct

Clearly D is the correct choice.

LOL!

Never actually went to the site but I do remember Lorenzo Lamas being a host of a TV show with the same name. It was cringe worthy too.

I was one of those early adopters with all technology back in the day. Now I'm the equivalent of 12:00 blinking on my VCR.

I do think it’s important to make the distinction bw pretty and hot. Saoirse Ronan or Emma Stone are what I’d consider pretty, but not hot.
Do people think Lady Gaga is attractive? I think 95% of her fanbase is straight females and gays.

Zendaya is pretty average looking to me. I don't get the hype at all
I’m not even sure what Gaga really looks like but I’m rather certain she isn’t “hot”

LOL!

Never actually went to the site but I do remember Lorenzo Lamas being a host of a TV show with the same name. It was cringe worthy too.

I was one of those early adopters with all technology back in the day. Now I'm the equivalent of 12:00 blinking on my VCR.
And don't forget the classic 'Quien Es Mas Macho?'.