WhistleBlower from the NSA - Fox News is being Monitored

It would be typical for a legitimate reporter to go through the State Department for something like this. Instead, dumb a** Tucker tries to do it in secret and is surprised that the NSA is monitoring the communication of Russian enemies. What a tool.
Yep, all things should go through the Ministry Of Truth. How else would the government keep tabs on things?

Right or wrong, the law allows for this. The law does not allow from the American citizen identified in these communications to be unmasked and leaked to other members of the press.
The leftoids on Yappi are forgetting what's really bad about this - the unmasking and circulation of Carlson's PRIVATE communications to other journalists in the hopes of hurting him.

I would expect our Intelligence agencies to spy on any Carlson/Putin conversation. I would also expect them to refer to Carlson as an American Journalist and not identify him.

Yep, all things should go through the Ministry Of Truth. How else would the government keep tabs on things?
I never said he had to go through state departments. He could try to keep it a secret like he did and start calling Russian spies and hope they were not under NSA surveillance. Too bad for him there were. He is a total idiot.

IMO this is where conservatives need to abandon their "principals". We've reached a state where if the left doesn't agree that what was done to Carlson was wrong then when the republicans gain back power I want them to direct the intelligence agencies to aggressively go after left wing journalists. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I never said he had to go through state departments. He could try to keep it a secret like he did and start calling Russian spies and hope they were not under NSA surveillance. Too bad for him there were. He is a total idiot.
And you're a shameless apologist for government abuse.

And there is no "to bad for him". The government is prevented by LAW from leaking Carlson's private communications - period.

And there is no "to bad for him". The government is prevented by LAW from leaking Carlson's private communications - period.
Stupid Tucker claimed something was leaked. Of course he did this after falsely claiming he was a target of surveillance by the NSA. That was a total lie. He then admits he was communicating with foreign agents. When you communicate with spies under surveillance, you lose your privacy. One would think this would have been clear after Flynn did the same dumb .

Stupid Tucker claimed something was leaked. Of course he did this after falsely claiming he was a target of surveillance by the NSA. That was a total lie. He then admits he was communicating with foreign agents. When you communicate with spies under surveillance, you lose your privacy. One would think this would have been clear after Flynn did the same dumb .
No you don't. One of the bedrock elements of all the legislation that was passed in the wake of the war on terrorism was that agency's spying on American citizens in contact with foreigners were required BY LAW to maintain the anonymity of the Americans under observation.

IMO this is where conservatives need to abandon their "principals". We've reached a state where if the left doesn't agree that what was done to Carlson was wrong then when the republicans gain back power I want them to direct the intelligence agencies to aggressively go after left wing journalists. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Obama adminstration went after James Rosen and Sharryl Attkinson during a time period.... because they were reporting the truth about Obama.....

You are making yourself look bad. Read the law. You can not rewrite the law just because you have a dislike for someone in this case it is Tucker. Tucker's name should not have been made public.

listen what the so called BIG TECH is in bed with the democratic party..... the shutting down of conservatives voices leading up to the election is something all Americans should be worried.... but was NEVER mentioned by the MSM...... shutting down Trumps voice was just wrong..... FACT.....but the liberals on here , heads are to far up banjo boys , to see the light and what is going on in America...... OPEN borders, don't see that either!!!

No you don't. One of the bedrock elements of all the legislation that was passed in the wake of the war on terrorism was that agency's spying on American citizens in contact with foreigners were required BY LAW to maintain the anonymity of the Americans under observation.
They lose privacy in the sense that the NSA is listening to you. There is zero evidence the NSA leaked anything. Stupid Tucker made this public.

You are making yourself look bad. Read the law. You can not rewrite the law just because you have a dislike for someone in this case it is Tucker. Tucker's name should not have been made public.
Tucker's name was not made public. You just made that up.

1625750470809.png

Unfortunately Carlson may be right. Think about the history of the last 40 years and try telling me we should confer unconditional trust in these organizations?

The self righteous anger of people like Walsh ring hollow in light of what we do know these agencies have repeatedly done. Maybe Joe should be more concerned about the destructive effects of a highly politicized FBI, NSA & CIA?

Unfortunately Carlson may be right. Think about the history of the last 40 years and try telling me we should confer unconditional trust in these organizations?

The self righteous anger of people like Walsh ring hollow in light of what we do know these agencies have repeatedly done. Maybe Joe should be more concerned about the destructive effects of a highly politicized FBI, NSA & CIA?
Ugh...

Seriously IB do you not question the actions of these agencies over the last few decades? From the reports of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction to clearly abusing the FISA process to spy on the Trump campaign to the hamfisted way in which they dealt with the crazies at Ruby Ridge and Waco?

I mean the list of their questionable behavior is long and both the republicans and democrats have used these agencies to abuse the public.

Seems like Tucker is the one unmasking himself by running segments to fire up his audience multiple nights in a row.

When you are talking to criminals or spies you are likely talking to people under surveillance. It's not hard to understand.