WhistleBlower from the NSA - Fox News is being Monitored

Just to be accurate, this increased surveillance state began after 911 when GWB and the GOP establishment asked for it, and while a good many Dems raised objections and concerns joined by a few Pubs, both parties went along with it. So, I think there is plenty of blame to go around.

The lesson here is we should be very, very, very wary when politicians declare a crisis and offer an expansion of the powers of government as a necessary response.

Remember Fox News defense of Tucker Carlson:
The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/9177...s-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Tucker's entire show is one of entertainment designed to "gin" up his viewers to keep ratings high.

Fox's other shows like Fox and Friends and others throughout the day often report what Tucker says on his show, presenting it as news. The only Fox show that has mentioned his wild NSA claims was Maria Bartiromo. The rest of the shows have steered clear of this ridiculous claim by Tucker

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/9177...s-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Tucker's entire show is one of entertainment designed to "gin" up his viewers to keep ratings high.

Fox's other shows like Fox and Friends and others throughout the day often report what Tucker says on his show, presenting it as news. The only Fox show that has mentioned his wild NSA claims was Maria Bartiromo. The rest of the shows have steered clear of this ridiculous claim by Tucker
LOL!!!

you see, you just have trouble seeing the truth thru your Liberal eyes...... trust he goes after BOTH sides, he went after the Governor of Texas, for not doing a dam thing about the border, also went after Cruz and Coryen the same show about the border.( which is all true, those idiots arent doing a dang thing about the border)... watch the show for a week, and tell me different....

My guess is this is Tucker getting out in front of something....
Or... when you have a rat infestation, you can shine some light on them and they scatter and hide.

Rats dont like bright light as it turns out. They work best in the dark.

Same people b$tching didnt say a peep about Trump surveilling reporters from CNN, Times, and Wapo.

It is always different to partisan hack.

Same people b$tching didnt say a peep about Trump surveilling reporters from CNN, Times, and Wapo.

It is always different to partisan hack.
I have no problem with payback. Given what we know the Obama administration and Deep State did during the Trump campaign & transition I wish Trump had done more spying.

And the big difference here was I don't recall any evidence that the information obtained by the Trump administration was being leaked to rival news organizations in an effort to damage them? Do you?

Maybe you don't recognize the world we live in IB but we're way past partisanship.

The struggle is now about survival of our way of life. I'm not all that mad at what the Biden administration was trying to do to Carlson now that it's come out. This is the new norm that started during the Clinton administration and was embraced by both the Bush & Obama administrations. Is that bipartisan enough for you?

I'm just happy that Carlson went public and exposed it. This will remove any naive thoughts on the part of conservatives & republicans that our intelligence agencies are apolitical and only looking to protect the country. As they say the truth will set us free.

So if all of that is true, what does that have to do with the NSA spying on them?

you see, you just have trouble seeing the truth thru your Liberal eyes...... trust he goes after BOTH sides, he went after the Governor of Texas, for not doing a dam thing about the border, also went after Cruz and Coryen the same show about the border.( which is all true, those idiots arent doing a dang thing about the border)... watch the show for a week, and tell me different....
To begin with I am a lifelong Republican, business owner and staunch pro life advocate. Tucker Carlson fabricates much of what he says to fire up his audience and keep ratings high. The Fox lawyers acknowledge this and used it as their defense in a court case against him and the network. You are the one who is blinded by his schtick.

So if all of that is true, what does that have to do with the NSA spying on them?
The point is he makes things up. He does not feel the need to defend his lies with evidence. The NSA is not spying on Tucker. At best they are spying on Russian operatives who may have been communicating with Carlson as he arranged an interview with Putin. Even that is in question

The point is he makes things up. He does not feel the need to defend his lies with evidence. The NSA is not spying on Tucker. At best they are spying on Russian operatives who may have been communicating with Carlson as he arranged an interview with Putin. Even that is in question
bound and determined to say he makes things up.....aren't you? LOL!

I do. Wrong is wrong is wrong. Condemn them all right?
I used to believe that but the reality of the situation has changed my opinion here.

First, the "wrongs" are not all equal in number or intensity. And IMO that matters. Some wrongs are much worse then others.

Second, I've accepted that we must fight fire with fire. When I'm attacked by someone employing street fighting techniques it's stupid to respond constrained by the rules of a boxing match.

Third, when I would try to equally condemn all transgressions I couldn't help but notice that the MSM & left never returned the favor.

bound and determined to say he makes things up.....aren't you? LOL!
Well that is the position of the lawyers at Fox News. Who am I (or you) to argue with them. He has a track record of making wild claims without backing up with any evidence. Like the story about the flash drive stolen from his mail. Where is your evidence that refutes my (and Fox news attorneys) claims?

Well that is the position of the lawyers at Fox News. Who am I (or you) to argue with them. He has a track record of making wild claims without backing up with any evidence. Like the story about the flash drive stolen from his mail. Where is your evidence that refutes my (and Fox news attorneys) claims?
Where is your evidence?

Where is your evidence?
There are numerous examples. Here are a few

https://www.vox.com/2021/7/1/22557453/tucker-carlson-nsa-emails-spying

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-gave-no-details-hunter-biden-docs-damning-2020-10

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...redibility-battle-with-nsa-so-far-hes-losing/

This really is my favorite since it is the defense Fox's own attorneys use when defending Tucker

There are some great factless claims in this article. One of my favorites is when Carlson says "In Texas the power companies have raised raised the temperatures of peoples thermostats in the middle of a heatwave without their permission" How can any sane person believe this ridiculous claim, yet it doesn't stop him from making it.
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/tucker-carlson/

There are numerous examples. Here are a few
So your saying its Bad

Have your enemies ( that don't like what you do for a living ) - come to your front door Knocking and protesting

Antifa did this to Tucker's 3 years ago Scaring his wife and children ..... trying to remove him from TV