What happened to the Democratic party?

I mostly keep my distance from people on the Left now as much as possible. I don’t try to mix it up with them on Twitter. I stay off of Facebook. I mostly keep to myself if I have to do a work event. That’s mainly due to my inability to have a conversation with them about almost anything. Sooner or later, it gets back to Trump.

And I want you to know, I now know what it’s like to stand on the other side of the Left. I know what it’s like to have people talk to you like you’re human garbage, what it must be like to see every single movie or ad reflecting only one ideology. I’ve been in the bubble and now I’m out of it. I can tell you, it’s much better on the outside. Freedom of the mind at last.

I just got to a point where I couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t take the unfiltered rage coming from my side all aimed at one guy, Trump, along with his family and his supporters. It’s gross. It’s weird and it makes me very uncomfortable.

The weird part is, I didn’t vote for Trump and I don’t consider myself a “Trump supporter.” I just can’t listen to people talk about Trump or his supporters because they are talking about a person and people who do not actually exist. They have created exaggerated versions of a whole group of people to justify their hatred, their rage, their helplessness, and their hysteria.

Because I know they’re fighting against people who do not exist it’s hard for me to talk about it with them. I don’t want to argue about it and I can’t change their minds. There is no point. The few times I have tried I get the exact same reaction back from people who have a very limited experience of people they pretend to know.

What will be worse is watching Hollywood try to tell the story of Trump’s movement, January 6th, and their endless chase to purge him and his supporters from American life. No one will get it right. They will always position themselves as the good guys, the honorable side, and the Trump supporters as the bad things, the pollution to their otherwise pristine utopia.

They have decided it’s okay to smear people with “election deniers,” “extremists,” “White supremacists,” “insurrectionists,” “Domestic terrorists,” “racists,” “anti-vaxxers,” etc. Watching them do this every day makes me feel sick. But the forces in media and in the news are too powerful. There is no fighting it. They would have to do what I did, which is to spend a lot of time on the othe side, getting to know them, seeing things from their point of view and respecting their beliefs.

I mostly keep my distance from people on the Left now as much as possible. I don’t try to mix it up with them on Twitter. I stay off of Facebook. I mostly keep to myself if I have to do a work event. That’s mainly due to my inability to have a conversation with them about almost anything. Sooner or later, it gets back to Trump.

And I want you to know, I now know what it’s like to stand on the other side of the Left. I know what it’s like to have people talk to you like you’re human garbage, what it must be like to see every single movie or ad reflecting only one ideology. I’ve been in the bubble and now I’m out of it. I can tell you, it’s much better on the outside. Freedom of the mind at last.

I just got to a point where I couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t take the unfiltered rage coming from my side all aimed at one guy, Trump, along with his family and his supporters. It’s gross. It’s weird and it makes me very uncomfortable.

The weird part is, I didn’t vote for Trump and I don’t consider myself a “Trump supporter.” I just can’t listen to people talk about Trump or his supporters because they are talking about a person and people who do not actually exist. They have created exaggerated versions of a whole group of people to justify their hatred, their rage, their helplessness, and their hysteria.

Because I know they’re fighting against people who do not exist it’s hard for me to talk about it with them. I don’t want to argue about it and I can’t change their minds. There is no point. The few times I have tried I get the exact same reaction back from people who have a very limited experience of people they pretend to know.

What will be worse is watching Hollywood try to tell the story of Trump’s movement, January 6th, and their endless chase to purge him and his supporters from American life. No one will get it right. They will always position themselves as the good guys, the honorable side, and the Trump supporters as the bad things, the pollution to their otherwise pristine utopia.

They have decided it’s okay to smear people with “election deniers,” “extremists,” “White supremacists,” “insurrectionists,” “Domestic terrorists,” “racists,” “anti-vaxxers,” etc. Watching them do this every day makes me feel sick. But the forces in media and in the news are too powerful. There is no fighting it. They would have to do what I did, which is to spend a lot of time on the othe side, getting to know them, seeing things from their point of view and respecting their beliefs.
AMEN, racist pos all of them

20220523_180420.jpg

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be associated with the intolerant, dishonest, vile, and fascist leftists that have overtaken our institutions.

What happened to the Democrat Party ? A cultlike devotion to grievance, (real, imagined, or financially opportunistic) and the notion that harming others is personal empowerment.

Pentagon equity chief praises book calling 9/11 first responders ‘menaces’ as she pushes for ‘revolution’​

1666013692284.png

A self-described “woke” Pentagon equity chief, who is currently under probe over anti-White tweets uncovered by Fox News Digital, recommended a “social justice” book for classrooms which called 9/11 first responders “menaces.”

Kelisa Wing is a diversity, equity and inclusion chief at the Pentagon’s education wing – the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA). She is involved in curriculum at DoDEA, which services over 60,000 military-connected children at 160 schools around the globe, according to a press release announcing her position in December 2021.

Fox News Digital found that on two occasions DoDEA’s diversity, equity and inclusion chief promoted the anti-police book “Between the World and Me” by Ta-Nehisi Coates while representing herself as an employee of the Pentagon’s education wing.

Coates wrote in “Between the World and Me” about 9/11 responders, “They were not human to me. Black, white, or whatever, they were menaces of nature; they were the fire, the comet, the storm, which could — with no justification — shatter my body.”

Pentagon equity chief praises book calling 9/11 first responders ‘menaces’ as she pushes for ‘revolution’​

View attachment 34802

A self-described “woke” Pentagon equity chief, who is currently under probe over anti-White tweets uncovered by Fox News Digital, recommended a “social justice” book for classrooms which called 9/11 first responders “menaces.”

Kelisa Wing is a diversity, equity and inclusion chief at the Pentagon’s education wing – the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA). She is involved in curriculum at DoDEA, which services over 60,000 military-connected children at 160 schools around the globe, according to a press release announcing her position in December 2021.

Fox News Digital found that on two occasions DoDEA’s diversity, equity and inclusion chief promoted the anti-police book “Between the World and Me” by Ta-Nehisi Coates while representing herself as an employee of the Pentagon’s education wing.

Coates wrote in “Between the World and Me” about 9/11 responders, “They were not human to me. Black, white, or whatever, they were menaces of nature; they were the fire, the comet, the storm, which could — with no justification — shatter my body.”
Such are the priorities of the God-damned Democrat Party and the Biden-istas. Pathetic maggots feeding on the wounds of a self-abusing nation.

View attachment 34802

Democrats keep telling us they hope to destroy America.

I believe them, and will not vote for them.

If you vote for Democrats you're an enemy too.

Last edited:
What happened to Democratic Party ? Millennial Dem Judges don't help -

LOL

During the disciplinary process, Judge Carr agreed to 583 statements of fact and misconduct stretching across 126 pages. In its report to the Supreme Court, the board stated that it catalogued only a limited sample of the judge’s admitted misconduct.

Among her other ethics violations, Judge Carr acknowledged that she often held hearings without a prosecutor present to avoid complying with the safeguards in state law – such as the requirements that a judge inform the accused of the nature of the charge, the identity of the complainant, the right to counsel, and the effect of different pleas.

The judge also falsified court journal entries by claiming that the prosecutor had amended charges or that she had held hearings to determine a defendant’s ability to pay fines or court costs. She used warrants and incarceration to force the payment of fines and costs by tying the person’s bond to the amount of the fine and costs – “essentially creat[ing] a modern-day debtors’ prison,” the Court’s opinion stated. At least five people spent time in jail as a result.

Voter suppression......I guess that isn't a thing anymore?