What happened to the Democratic party?

I have made financial contributions to local and regional Democrats for business purposes. As a result, I get invited to some meet-and-greet fundraisers. Behind closed doors where they feel safe - they are not pro-Biden but they think Kamala will do more harm to the party.

I have made financial contributions to local and regional Democrats for business purposes. As a result, I get invited to some meet-and-greet fundraisers. Behind closed doors where they feel safe - they are not pro-Biden but they think Kamala will do more harm to the party.
That’s hardly news.

Nancy Pelosi is Gavin Newsom’s aunt -by-marriage. Look like both sides have the "Idiocy" trait !!!

We CAN fix this. Vote the Democrats OUT!!!

As Americans try to cope with exponentially diminishing security, supplies, affordable energy, savings accounts, job prospects, career-creating and career-relevant education, and even many of their liberties, those who are in charge insist, “Nothing to see here; move along.” We’re supposed to trust the nanny-state.

Why would these politicians purposely ignore actual — and fixable — catastrophes that could negatively impact their own somewhat privileged lives and the welfare of their children if left unchecked? Biased minds are spot-welded to questionable ideology, anger, hate, hubris, and the inability to acknowledge that one is wrong.

Let’s look at four examples of quality of life-destroying issues that some who worship at the altar of political correctness had a hand in either creating or denying, or both.

0F52F0EE-B2F5-4914-A871-6FDA9D0B2BE3.jpeg

This guy is not messing around. And he’s not being distracted by Mar-a-Lago either. Call the Democrats out. Tell the people what you will do to break down the Democrat’s self-destruction machine, and clean up the Federal government

I'm here to redistribute the wealth
That could have been my kid.
Jeremiah Wright married Michelle and I and then I deserted him.
Bill Ayers of a domestic terrorist group weather underground is a role model to me.
Global warming and climate change are real, just for you common folk, not elites like Michelle and I(Oceanfront home in Hawaii here we come)

What a phony racist pos, not surprised he appeals to you.

But that's who they stuck us with.

41-year-old driver admits to intentionally running over and killing Republican teenager in North Dakota due to political dispute​