What are you watching?

Star Trek Strange New Worlds: I can honestly see this not being to some fans' taste, particularly if they grew up on the more operatic DS9 or STG. They're obviously going old school on this. I think they're knocking it out of the park. This recent episode ranks with the tops all-time for me.

Night Sky. just something I came across, moving kind of slow. Got JK Simmons so can't go too wrong.

Same with me. I came across it while watching Outer Range. Night Sky is really slow for the first couple episodes but really starts to pick up by episode 4.

We stumbled on "100 Humans: Life's Questions Answered" on Netflix yesterday.

It's kind of like if Mythbusters and Brain Games had a baby.

They take questions like "Do people think a person in uniform is more attractive?" and then do experiments on a group of people to test them out.

Last edited:
Women's College World Series.

Outside of key volleyball events, NCAA tourney and Olympics, probably my favorite women's team sport event.

Just finished season 2 of The Wilds. Great finale.

Somehow it’s like Lost and completely different than Lost all at the same time.

Watched the Three Mile Island documentary on Netflix. Was really good coming out of the gate but then they waned trying to make the story more about whistleblowers.

Mercy Point. Hospital in Space show. Had never heard of it. Was browsing through Crackle hoping to find something different. Eh,.

Stranger Things Season 4 first 5 episodes:

Got off to a slow start with way to much teenage angst but once it kicks into gear it's a runaway train of entertaining action. Great characters, smooth plot and cheesy but effective special effects. It's redux of 1980's culture is also weirdly original in it aggressive plagiarism.

Stranger Things Season 4 first 5 episodes:

Got off to a slow start with way to much teenage angst but once it kicks into gear it's a runaway train of entertaining action. Great characters, smooth plot and cheesy but effective special effects. It's redux of 1980's culture is also weirdly original in it aggressive plagiarism.

4 or 5 years ago while out in Los Angeles we were gifted tickets to a local actors stage production of Stranger Things. We had never heard of it before that, learned that it was a "Hot" series on Netflix. Enjoyed that show, now we're fans.

The Boys…Anthony Starr is so good as Homelander.
This show is a guilty pleasure of mine and so far season 3 has been solid. The satire of the super hero genre is South Park like in that it is an equal opportunity offender, DC and Marvel both get the full parody treatment. Also love the detailed touches like the woke theme park set with such things as the Inclusive Kingdom and BLM BLTs. But to me the acting talent is what drives this train, Anthony Starr should get a lead actor nom and there is really no misses in the balance of the cast.

what a great time to be a sci-fi tv fan. This summer alone we are getting:

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Stranger Things Season 4
The Boys Season 3
Umbrella Academy Season 3

Enjoying Bosch Legacy. Just like the original show, it’s nothing groundbreaking, but it knows what it is, and executes at a high level.
I am enjoying it, but Maddie Bosch/Madison Lintz does not come across as a police officer, especially the way she runs.