What are you watching?

Polished off Star Trek: Lower Decks. Pretty good.
Night Manager: started to realize I've watched it before and absolutely none of it stuck. Might as well watch it again.
Reservation Dogs, Loki, and Foundation sporadically.
Football every chance I get.

Finished Twisted Metal.

It got better as the season went on, but the first half of the season was mostly forgettable. Never a good sign when the soundtrack is better than the writing.

That said, it ended on a high note and they left you with an intriguing setup for a Season 2.

Accused: Guilty or Innocent? (A&E Network)

True Crime Series.

One hour episodes, this one documents the felony crime and the person accused. It's presented strictly from the accused and the defense point of view. Covers preparation, the trial, and finally the verdict. Pretty well done, the hour goes fast.

Lesson in Chemistry. Moves quickly Great character interaction.

Any good? I'm running out of shows Had to do dishes last night to fill time.

Enjoyed it a lot. Short...only 4 episodes..but left me wanting more. Remarkably, this was the first ever role for the lead actress. Her first audition even. And it was good to see Louis Hoffman (Jonas Kahnwald from Dark) again.

Last edited:
Just began season 3 of Barry. Someone said in the past it morphed from dark humor to just dark, which I'm okay with. S2E4 is probably in my top 10 favorite TV episodes ever ("What?!!").

Watching The Witcher. I'll watch the last episode tonight. Kind of bored by it. The first couple of seasons were great, now, I could just stop watching and not care too much.

I get tired of these shows that start off small but try to end BIG. The story of a guy going around the countryside who is a legend killing monsters was pretty cool. Now we have characters that have incredible powers.

My wife talked me into "Glitch". I don't like these shows because I like closure and these tend to leave you with more questions at the end versus at the beginning. I've been told this is only 3 seasons and there are answers at the end of this one so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :ROFLMAO: It's a very bizarre concept of regeneration.

Have not been watching much new scripted stuff at all, sputtered out on Loki and with the acting strike there is just not much other new content that has grabbed my attention. Might have to give season 3 of Gemstones a whirl but after I heard so much positives about that show the first couple of seasons I have heard not much about this one. Is it worth the time?

Haven’t been impressed with the new season of Rick & Morty up until the most recent episode. IMO, it was one of the better episodes in the series, capped off by a great cover of Live Forever from Oasis.

My wife talked me into "Glitch". I don't like these shows because I like closure and these tend to leave you with more questions at the end versus at the beginning. I've been told this is only 3 seasons and there are answers at the end of this one so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :ROFLMAO: It's a very bizarre concept of regeneration.
I really liked this show. It does give closure. Definitely a strange show. I usually like to watch foreign shows because they tend to get away from some of the same old Hollywood clichés.