Week 9 Massillon vs Wooster

As long as Massillon has Cameo's I will be a fan of Massillon.(y)
Hilarious.gif

Is Wooster that down this year? I thought they had a couple decent classes coming up last year and this, hence the 2 year agreement?

Going forward it would be a nice addition if it continues, considering further travel options. Though Wooster would be underdogs most years, no offense.

Just reviewed their sched. results. Yeah that is down by Wooster standards, but good showing @ West Holmes.

Is Wooster that down this year? I thought they had a couple decent classes coming up last year and this, hence the 2 year agreement?

Going forward it would be a nice addition if it continues, considering further travel options. Though Wooster would be underdogs most years, no offense.
Wooster has had some good teams (by their standards) recently, but think the previous staff realized they needed an uptick in competition before the playoffs to get their guys ready. Of course he's no longer coaching them and this year's team is good and should compete for awhile Friday. Next year . . . maybe not so much.

Wooster has had some good teams (by their standards) recently, but think the previous staff realized they needed an uptick in competition before the playoffs to get their guys ready. Of course he's no longer coaching them and this year's team is good and should compete for awhile Friday. Next year . . . maybe not so much.
How is McKee looking this year ? I know he had a huge game against Lexington but haven’t heard much else this year.

It is a down year for Wooster but it can be hard to predict those things when you're making the schedule.

It is a good opportunity to get healthy and rested and maybe try some stuff out that you haven't been able to work in yet.

How is McKee looking this year ? I know he had a huge game against Lexington but haven’t heard much else this year.
Here's the link to his highlights so far this season. Watched him in bball when he was a soph & his brother was a senior. I kept getting them confused because he's been a man-child since he showed up at Wooster.

To see what I mean, in one of the last highlights he gets an INT and makes a beeline for the opposing QB. The QB gets him down, but McKee lays the kinda lick that'll make you regret putting on socks in the morning.

Here's the link to his highlights so far this season. Watched him in bball when he was a soph & his brother was a senior. I kept getting them confused because he's been a man-child since he showed up at Wooster.

To see what I mean, in one of the last highlights he gets an INT and makes a beeline for the opposing QB. The QB gets him down, but McKee lays the kinda lick that'll make you regret putting on socks in the morning.

Tough kid. Any idea on where he might go to school ?

The defense isn't any better:p

Will be interesting to see how the Tigers play in the 1st quarter this week. I can’t remember watching a Massillon team play this bad on both sides of the ball coming out of the gate. They have only scored 19 pts all year in the 1st quarter and 14 of those were against Warren.
They also need to get much better on 3rd down conversions, 31% is not going to be good enough to play a game in December.

Will be interesting to see how the Tigers play in the 1st quarter this week. I can’t remember watching a Massillon team play this bad on both sides of the ball coming out of the gate. They have only scored 19 pts all year in the 1st quarter and 14 of those were against Warren.
They also need to get much better on 3rd down conversions, 31% is not going to be good enough to play a game in December.
Are these stats for real? Lol

Wow that’s absolutely pathetic. 31% for the year?!?

Now that I did a little digging our offense has actually only scored 10 first quarter points. I’m not counting a kick return and a safety as points for the offense.

Absolutely pathetic. Maybe these coaches should get their heads out of their azzes and put together a gameplan for once instead of wasting a quarter of the game “feeling out what they’re doing”

Now that I did a little digging our offense has actually only scored 10 first quarter points. I’m not counting a kick return and a safety as points for the offense.

Absolutely pathetic. Maybe these coaches should get their heads out of their azzes and put together a gameplan for once instead of wasting a quarter of the game “feeling out what they’re doing”
Did you happen to look how many points the defense has given the first quarter ?

Yeah. Good schedule/young team but easy to make excuses. (St. Ed, PC, freshman qb, hurt rb). It has been a struggle offensively but agree that some of that has to do with play designs imo. Offense 101 might work for Kirtland but not vs. top 5 D1/D2 programs.
IMO we have played 2 good defenses. And scored a total of 25 points in those games.

It's pretty well known that New Philly is joining the OCC next year. 1 of the OCC teams will be out of league in week 10 in order to allow New Philly's rivalry with Dover to remain in week 10 for now. It looks to be Wooster who has to fill week 10 next fall. Wooster's league game with New Philly will be played in week 3.
I don't why they can't let Wooster and Orville play in week ten and Philly play Dover in week ten,then Wooster and New Philly can play each other in week three to start their league play,where everyone else will still be playing a non league schedule, just Philly and Wooster will finish up there league schedule in week nine,it will all add up the same after week ten

I don't why they can't let Wooster and Orville play in week ten and Philly play Dover in week ten,then Wooster and New Philly can play each other in week three to start their league play,where everyone else will still be playing a non league schedule, just Philly and Wooster will finish up there league schedule in week nine,it will all add up the same after week ten
Not sure who "they" is, but Orrville has a league games week 4 - 10. It's actually better for them to play week 1 vs week 10. What D5 school wants to play a D2 school the week before playoffs start?