Week 9 Massillon vs Wooster

Right now we’re just not firing out and moving people. I’m not sure if it’s the constant changing of the lineman or the fact that everyone knows where the ball is going 9 out of 10 times or maybe they’re just not as good run blocking as we all hoped or thought they could be. The other thing is and I don’t care what anyone says Hartson being out hasn’t helped. He’s just different. He makes up at times for a lack of a push up front.

Right now we’re just not firing out and moving people. I’m not sure if it’s the constant changing of the lineman or the fact that everyone knows where the ball is going 9 out of 10 times or maybe they’re just not as good run blocking as we all hoped or thought they could be. The other thing is and I don’t care what anyone says Hartson being out hasn’t helped. He’s just different. He makes up at times for a lack of a push up front.
If we can’t push Wooster around in the trenches (have we pushed anyone around all year?) then what in the heck has Studer been doing with these kids all off-season and what has Mazur done or not done to prepare these kids to perform?? These aren’t a bunch of freshmen and sophomores that we are playing with.

If we can’t push Wooster around in the trenches (have we pushed anyone around all year?) then what in the heck has Studer been doing with these kids all off-season and what has Mazur done or not done to prepare these kids to perform?? These aren’t a bunch of freshmen and sophomores that we are playing with.
I’m not sure honestly what it is. But it’s been very inconsistent. I never thought we would have these issues with that weight room we have. I don’t know….